It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis dream I had of ufos and the end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I also have had the dream for many years. Always the same. I walk outside mid morning, all the neighbors are standing out on their lawns pointing and in awe of the ships that are tearing through the fabric of our atmosphere like low flying clouds. I stand at my fence line and watch as they come in from the east. I then decide to just ignore them and to go about my buisness. Walking to work I sense as ' things' are happening to others that are not doing the same as me. I continue to walk until I am awake. Same dream so many times over the past 35 years.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Bet that is getting on your nerves a bit? I like the way you say tearing thru the fabric of our reality.... I had that impression.. I see them in the 10-11 o clock area myself....... oh yeah that is east too.

Let me know when you have another and if any change Im going to think on that one of yours, thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Holy crap, I have had the exact dream also. I was about my age now 20 maybe 25, I had a wife and 2 kids, and there were bombs being dropped everywhere, and we had to run under a bridge, and I will never forget this dream because, a missle type object, went through the bridge and blew this bridge up, except for the part we were under, was still there, and we didn't die. I couldn't tell if it were WWIII or Alien Invasion.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks JC. So it was a dream of you around now times yeah.. so are you married now with 2 kids or not? I guess no or you would have added it probably.

Was sleep paralysis involved?

Thats what makes me discount the 'maybe just a dream' opinion in my own case, that and the word 'receptacle' I had never heard of. But I know its not the only way for a vision to happen. Maybe the only way to reach some people tho, SP... cause when I dream I know I dream of a lot but when I wake up I forget basically all of it except for a tiny scene.. so if anyones going to show me something they would need harsher tactics! those things you dont forget.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I do not have kids or wife/girlfriend at the moment. I don't remember if I had sleep paralysis at the end is was a long time ago. I just for some reason will never forget the dream. It was actually scary hiding from those bombs.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Cheers mate well keep us updated if they develop into more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join