It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen angel brings War (Mars approach August-December 2007)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok, so after some research I have a theory to present to you all...Please be gentle on me, I am only making a prediction and I could be completely wrong. So here goes:

On August 27th, 2007, the Planet Mars and red star Aldebaran will be side by side in the early morning sky. They say the that the two will represent a pair of red eerie eyes looking out. Here is a star map link of the event: science.nasa.gov...

Now I would like to give you the meaning or should I say what each celestial object stands for:

Mars- was named after the Roman God of War. Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Aldebaran- represents the Fallen Angel (Demon) Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The last time Mars was close to Earth was in August 2003. That year in March, was the beginning of the Iraq War. I truly believe there could be greater conflict on the Earth when Mars approaches.The fact that Mars and Aldebaran will be side by side could have a significant meaning of terrible things to come. I believe that in times past and present, the alignment of certain celestial objects truly predicts future events. This has been going on for a very long time. For those of you who are Christian believers, the Magi used the stars to predict Christs birth and followed the star to where he was. God spoke about it in the book of Acts chapter 2, that in the last days there would be signs in the Heavens. I truly believe this could be one of those signs. How many people pay attention is another thing. Please understand that I am not an astrologer. I do not believe in the practice. But I do believe there have been a lot of signs in the Heaven lately.

Also, another point to bring up, Venus was recently close Earth this summer, link:www.aaa.org...

Venus has been attributed to represent Lucifer, in Historical documents.
Link: en.wikipedia.org...
(look at the Historical documents section)

Other events to look for in the Heavens soon:

Lunar Eclipse August 28th, 2007
Solar Eclipse September 11, 2007 (what are the chances of this happening on this specific day, strange)

Links about the eclipses:
sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

So what do you all think? I think that this could be a good topic to discuss...Remember please be nice to me

(oh yeah, just to let you all know, I have to go into town, but will be back this evening to reply...)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
it is know political people uses astrology to make their agendas, hitler, regan, tony blair, and many others, and i am sure little bush does it too, so i will not be surprise if the 27th another senseless war starts.

thx for taking time to make this post, astrology rules our lives, since the begging of men .

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good post. Sidereal Astrology is the study of the timing of things by the celestial happenings. I find it to be a big thing and to be used by those who like to use ritualistic type of activities to have a more powerful influence and effect when timed with planetary aspects and heavenly orchestrations.

I will keep this in mind as the next bit of time unfolds.

It is looking like a bigger war is being implemented as we speak.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is the order of the influences upon human-kind - from least influential to most:

* planetary influences
* other experiences (incarnations)
* free will (our own personal will)

the gods aren't fighting; why should we?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the stars and planets are always moving ,alligning.Do you really think masses of gas and rock millions, or billions,or trillions of miles away create or decide our fate? i guess it could if you let it. if i think its an omen to see the moon and mars on the same night i should not leave my house the next day then that decision would change my life dramaticly. What if the next day i coud have encountered someone or something that would have enhanced my life for the better but my belief system held me back?instead of going out and by believing in that it actualy could effect my life.

is it the rock and gas that choose or the mind? Is it so popular in our culture that our subconsciece picks it up and sends messages in our daily thought? do we act collectivly on this level not noticing we are actualy follwoing the stars?

i doubt it hapens that way. we do so many horrible things to each other on a daily basis it that you could base our actions on just bout any outside force you want and have "evidence" to back it up.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Other events to look for in the Heavens soon:

Lunar Eclipse August 28th, 2007
Solar Eclipse September 11, 2007 (what are the chances of this happening on this specific day, strange)

I don't think this is at all unusual - it's actually very common. The moon's orbit takes it between the earth and the sun causing the shadow to cross the earth then, half a revolution later, the earth's shadow naturally crosses the moon because the orbital alignment is still in the same plane. Also the earth's shadow is much larger than that of the moon so the odds of a lunar eclipse are proportionally better and having a solar eclipse somewhere on the planet pretty much guarantees a lunar eclipse within 12 hours (even if only partial).

Could it be that we're pre-disposed to dual eclipses near the spring and autumn equinoxes because of orbital inclinations and not mystical outside forces?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thanks interestedalways! Yeah, I will keep an open eye for the next couple of weeks. I truly believe something significant is going to happen, however, I am not going to live my life in paranoia.
I am prepared though if some kind of disaster was to occur. Better safe than sorry.

I am going to do some researcho on that Sidereal Astrology you spoke about. I have never heard of it...Something for me to do tonight.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Interesting prediction, there may be some accuracy to that.

Incedentally, I have always been told that Venus represents love, Aphrodite, etc; not lucifer. Perhaps it differs from culture to culture.

Creepy about those to red eyes glowing though. I will watch out for that. War may very well start soon; I wonder if it will be timed to the heavens.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i'm not sure(don't quote me on this if i'm wrong) but didn't i hear something about the us going to war with iran soon? this could be the trouble that you are talking about

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We can hardly cope with Iraq as it is so theres no way we would want to start a war with Iran that would be total stupidity .

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

You could very well be right about this coryblood. Of course something "significant" will have to happen in order for the U.S. to invade Iran. Wonder what that will be...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

On August 27th, 2007, the Planet Mars and red star Aldebaran will be side by side in the early morning sky. They say the that the two will represent a pair of red eerie eyes looking out. Here is a star map link of the event: science.nasa.gov...

Mars does not reach it's closest point to the earth until Dec 24 it is also a full moon. On Aug 27 it is closer to it's farthest point to the earth than closest.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
by Wrangell

"The last time Mars was close to Earth was in August 2003. That year in March, was the beginning of the Iraq War. I truly believe there could be greater conflict on the Earth when Mars approaches.The fact that Mars and Aldebaran will be side by side could have a significant meaning of terrible things to come."

I noticed Mars was close in the beginning of the war too.Could the reason for this be that the powers that be pay more attention to the planetary movements/astrology that they admit in public?I mean could they plan to take specific actions on certain dates or in time with planetary events?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
TextTextText RedTextTextText Red
WELL
i sure believe it........its been a good while since our last big
disasterous event
and they are supossed to be coming in shorter intervals and increasing
in intensity
"like labor pains"
Well, thanks for the heads up..................
what a drag!
take care of the little ones everybody!
...renee

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is definitely a changing energy that is being felt throughout the universe. I'm guessing or predicting something coming out of Italy, Rome, maybe the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

I don't think the "stupidity factor" is ever considered in political decision making.....

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

I noticed Mars was close in the beginning of the war too.Could the reason for this be that the powers that be pay more attention to the planetary movements/astrology that they admit in public?I mean could they plan to take specific actions on certain dates or in time with planetary events?

Hmmm...I thought about this myself as well. If there truly is a hidden governing body, such as the Illuminati, then I think they could be using astrology and the movement of certain celestial bodies to lay out there plan for the NWO. Tomorrow is the 27th so we will have to wait and see. Of course nothing may happen tomorrow but the days following thereafter could be the beginning of significant events.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have a question..are you hitched and "whats your sign" yaow.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I have a question..are you hitched and "whats your sign" yaow.

No I am not hitched...and I don't read horoscopes, don't believe in them, but if you must know it is Libra...

[edit on 26-8-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I didnt mean to deflect the convo or offend. Im gemini by the way.

I agree its a sign, as people long ago found out they matched up to events. As if some kind of mentality were behind it all.

My belief is the universe is alive.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by mastermind77]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join