It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen angel brings War (Mars approach August-December 2007)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have a prediction. Because of astrology and other forms of witchcraft America entertains herself with, a great fiery judgment shall fall on us. It's time to get right with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Stay away from this stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi all,
I thought I would revisit this thread I made. Well- tonight is the night Mars is the closest it will be to Earth, until 2016. I am interested what world events will take place, now that this happens??...In recent times when Mars has been close to us, War follows shortly thereafter. Any comments?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi there wrangell76,
Well I hope no war will happen over the position of Mars,although it would not surprise me,who knows what those in control are up to nowadays?

I was so looking forward to viewing Mars tonight after a beautiful cloudless day..now its thick cloud and I am properly cheesed off.
Maybe I'll start a "war on clouds."If I had some giant weather modifying kit...
Oh well.
Good to see this thread again,I remember when you posted the idea and I think its a very relevant theory.

Heres me hoping we don't get into any new wars any time soon.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Hi Silcone,
Yeah I was thinking cloud wars myself last night as I was trying to see Mars
....It was out for a bit, but then was covered. There was a red glow to the clouds last night, must of been the Northern lights that were occurring...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Astrology is for those who allow their minds to wonder into generations of psychological psychosis thus continuing the mindset of privative man. Mapping the stars was a good thing in order to find our relevance in this galaxy and to learn more about our own place in the galaxy. Nothing more. When you start adding pictures and superstitions to the stars then your mind has wondered into fantasy f*ckn land.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Wow, who put you in a bad mood today? If you don't like the topic why did you even bother to post on it? The study of the stars has been used for 1000's of years not just for navigation but for prediction. The worship of stars is another form which I do not practice. The Magi were able to see at the time preceding Jesus's birth, that a great King, a great person was to be born. This is what led them to his birthplace.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I thought this might be a good complement to this thread a reminder to watch the skies for the next couple of nights.

www.space.com...

Here is a link for the image.

[img]http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/wspace?tbody=1000&vbody=1001&month=12&day=23&year=2007&hour=00&minute=00&fovmul=1&rfov=10&bfov=100&porbs=1[/img ]

A link from wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

I think it is facinating that such a line up occurs on December 23rd and 24th, with a full moon to boot right before the Christian birth story.

The full moon represents birth in a sense, and with the Mars/Aries connection there is more symbolism. If I was expecting the birth of something I would think these would be good signs of a coming of sorts. It is disturbing about the Mars connection though, with the implications of it standing for war and all, it doesn't sound like sweet little baby Jesus is being born.

These astrological interpetations remind me of that Zeitgeist video.

IA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join