It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The Dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...[thus creating] out of nothing a...debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest.”
Congressman, Wright Patman
Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
In Canada the location of the Bank of Canada is located right by the ocean, to create the concept that the ship is at the 'dock' doing business. Any 'money' created by Bankers is based on interest, inflation and taxation - this is money of commerce from the high seas.
Originally posted by Chorlton
Im not going to argue with you because I happen to know quite a lot about it.
If you wish to contiue with posting your ideas, thats fine, but please dont quote matters related to UK law as fact when it isnt.
Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
The Rothschilds are keepers of the Vatican Treasury and subordinate to the Sovereign Military of Malta who control ALL of the Banking system from Switzerland, The City, New York and Dubai.
Remember banking is based on International Maritime Admiltary Law which is based on Vatican Canon Law and developed by the Knights Templars whilst controlled by the Vatican before they merged with the Sovereign Military of Malta.
Rothschilds wealth is nothing in comparison to the high end Italian Black Nobility families who never get fingered as usual.
PPLwakeUP, as an aside to the info you have posted about the whole Admiralty Law subject, which is (as far as I can see) spot on, I'd just like to correct you on this relatively minor point in the thread.
This particular info is very inaccurate. It is estimated by economists that the House of Rothschild control a MINIMUM of 55% of ALL the world's wealth. Compared to the second richest family (the Rockefellers) who are reputed to control/own wealth in the region of $10 trillion, the House of Rothschild is estimated to control a fortune somewhere in the region of $400,000 and $500,000 TRILLION. Stories about the Black Nobility are somewhat overstated; I have no doubt that they number some very wealthy people but compared to the Rothschilds they are small fry. As are the Rockefellers, whose fortune was founded by the Rothschilds and therefore, as many economists believe, the Rockefeller fortune is part of the Rothschild fortune. The House of Rothschild funded EVERY major financial empire in the USA. For instance, when JP Morgan died it was thought he was the wealthiest man in America. However, when his will was made public it was discovered he owned only 19% of JP Morgan companies; the other 81% was found to be owned by the Rothschilds. They have owned the Bank of England since 1815, the USA since 1913, the World Bank since its inception, the IMF and so on. It is believed there are only 5 nations left in the world that do not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank; Iran, Sudan, Libya, Cuba and North Korea. 6 and 7 on that list were Iraq and Afghanistan. Go figure...
There are many stories about some kind of conflict between the House of Rothschild and the Rockefellers in recent years. These are, quite simply, hogwash, designed to kid people that the Rothschilds aren't as powerful as we thought they were. It is telling that the world daily gold price fix is set in the private offices of NM Rothschild and Sons in the City of London; the Rothschilds supposedly got out of price-fixing in 2004, but the daily fix is still set in their office. Again, go figure.
"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." - Nathan Rothschild, 1819
Originally posted by srsen
franzbeckenbauer, where did you get your info from and those stats on Rothschild wealth? just curious, coz it sounds like great info....