It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choosing Freedom Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
But you arent posting info, you are simply posting you ideas, which though you may consider it to be correct, isnt.

International Maritime Law concerns the sea and matters related to it, nothing else.

UK Judiciality concerns Common Law and Statute Law.

Im not going to argue with you because I happen to know quite a lot about it.
If you wish to contiue with posting your ideas, thats fine, but please dont quote matters related to UK law as fact when it isnt.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Hi

Ok Chorlton as you claim to know much about this explain this photo.

It only has one purpose.
Right showing acceptance of MAL law.
Just like the EU flag does it for the rest of the countries in the EU.

Keep living your illusion but keep it for yourself and don't come here to defend your UK pride.

If you only knew.. no person on earth should be pride on his her country the only thing they do is play a dangerous game with all of us.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OK as you asked Ill explain that photo.
It was I think, taken on or around the 15/12/05 at the European Council, Brussels, 15-17/12/05
There are no ulterior motives present, It was a standard courtesy photo, one of thousands taken at EU meetings.
The gold braid on the flag is nothing but decoration. Dont try to imply anything devious about putting gold braid on a UK flag either please as it has no relevance.
The photo has nothing to do with Maritime law, please explain how you come to that conclusion from a photo of heads of the EU
So what do you think is happening in the photo?

Dont challenge me to answer something then tell me not to reply.

By the way. I am proud of my country.

[edit on 29/8/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ok, at the risk of looking stupid i am going to ask something which confused me

The Superior Jesuit General himself, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, are you saying he is the black pope? If not, could you please outline who is the black pope?

I LOVE all this info you giving PPLWakeUp, its great, but i have always stumbled at the black pope.

Also do you know of any good rescources/books for this whole topic of the black pope, vatican rule, Jesuits, SMOM, etc??? i've kind of come into this with no background knowledge and always struggle to put the pieces together.

Also, thanks for answering my question on Australia and whether or not it is under IMAL. its good to know if i ever have to appear in a court. i think this stuff is vital and hope that threads such as this can help educate some people.

Quick question tho, how long have you been researching this stuff? what are your credentials and where are getting the info. Honestly not doubting the info, it seems solid and is backed up by other researchers in the field, but just curious dude

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

hello srsen

The Superior Jesuit General is Peter Hans Kolvenbach.
See IMAGES Pope and Black pope

No credentials m8 I just informed myself while ago on this.
This subject did pass through the forum like ATS but then locally in the Netherlands and there were a few very good posters with inside info.
And I loved this subject.
People just don't believe it.

Another fact.

Papal SMOM Knight King Juan Carlos of Spain has always been the covert controller of Jerusalem thanks to his medival titles of "King of Jerusalem" and "The Protector of the Holy Places of Jerusalem."
Remember folks that Israel was created by the Jesuit Order through their Sovereign Military of Malta. Israel was created in 1948 by the United Nations which itself was created by the Council on Foreign Relations. Who created the Council on Foreign Relations? The Sovereign Military of Malta. This is why the SMOM have permanent observer status at the United Nations. The CFR controls Israel Foreign Policy just as with the U.S. Papal Knight King Carlos is the head of the Middle Eastern Region. Remember his title is Medival meaning its a very very old title. Remember Israel is only a creation since 1948 haha. The Papal Templar Knights of Malta go back to the 11th Century same as the Black Nobility which make up their Hierachy and 50%+ of the membership.

Nando out!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

Thanks for the ;ink, but it didnt work...? I found more info on the Black Pope and found that he is giving up the title in 2008 - wonder who will take over.

Anyway this article -

The Most Powerful Man In The World?
The “Black” Pope
Count Hans Kolvenbach—The Jesuit’s General
4/15/2000 BY RICK MARTIN

Have you read it? I will be going through it shirtly, hopefully it will get me up to speed.

So how did the SMOM come into so much power? You may have mentioned it but i missed it....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

PPLwakeUP
I've been researching Irene's Case at the Vancouver Supreme Court Registry and she offers workshops where she teaches this information. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any info (online or otherwise) about her workshops. I found one e-mail address but that one didn't work. Could you please send me her e-mail? [email protected]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hello

This is the e-mail from users from the dutch forum were using to ask her some questions.

[email protected]

Under orders of the creditor (the Federal Reserve System and its private owners) on April 5, 1933 President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Presidential order 6102, which required all Americans to deliver all gold coins, gold bullion, and gold certificates to their local Federal Reserve Bank on or before April 28, 1933.

Any violators would be fined up to $10,000, imprisoned up to ten years, or both for knowingly violating this order. This gold was then offered by the Fed owners to any foreign, non-U.S. citizen, at $35.00 per ounce. Over the entire previous 100 years, gold had remained at a stable value, increasing only from $18.93 per ounce to $20.69 per ounce.

Since then, every U.S. citizen (by virtue of their birth certificate) has become an asset of the government, pledged at a specific dollar amount to pay this debt through future taxation. Thus, every American citizen is in debt from birth (via future taxation), and is, for all practical purposes, property of the creditors, the privately owned Federal Reserve System.

All you Americans should read everything on this website.

www.fdrs.org...

The Dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...[thus creating] out of nothing a...debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest.”
Congressman, Wright Patman

Nando out!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi all,

Some question at the time asked to Irene:

The judicial system created by the Illuminati, Cabal, Secret Societies, Zion Elders is to make us believe that humanity lives on a ship of commerce controlled by Private Bankers.

About Canada:

In Canada the location of the Bank of Canada is located right by the ocean, to create the concept that the ship is at the 'dock' doing business. Any 'money' created by Bankers is based on interest, inflation and taxation - this is money of commerce from the high seas.

About the Queen:

The Queen of England gave all her governing powers over to the corporation of the government/land of Canada and the United States of America.

READ HERE ALL NON BELIEVERS!
In a letter to me she stated that she is the Queen of Canada and head of state for the Common wealth of the government/corporation of Canada.

She created this scheme in 1867 in Canada and in 1868 she did this to the United States.
The Queen of England and her corporation HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF CANADA, the title to her name is the tax agency to collect the collateral / interest payments of the loan of the governments to pay the family Rothchilds.

In Holland the royalty entered into a contract with perhaps the Bilbergers or Rockefellers or other named private shareholders of the committee of 300! if you don't know about the 300! read about them! members who control the purse strings of the world.
Your Queen did the same thing as the Queen of England. You are a slave to your Queen through the issued government identification; driver's licence, citizenship cards, health cards, etc.

It does not matter how the name is spelled anymore, they deemed you to be their slave through government identification - they stole your family name at birth.

I obtained my freedom by a permanent surrendering of all my government identification to the Queen by registered Notice and told her that I am not her slave, I am not her subject and that if she continues to use my name without my permission she will be billed for Copyright Trademark Name infringements. I never hear from her. The only piece of ID that I kept was my passport because if I did not have that I would have been jailed at Schiphol/Amsterdam. I use my passport to Notice the Queen that everyone this ID is scanned that I reserve the right to send her a bill for Copyright Trademark Name infringements.

How about the other countries?

All commonwealth countries want to claim sovereignty from bankers controls, Argentina was successful. I heard that Belgium had a huge demonstration against the bankers this week, we never get this on the news. Australian people are very angry at the Queen, there are no supporting nationalists to her cause. In her last visit to Australia she said that it was the last time that she would step on Australian soil.

This is a deliberate illusion, in Holland they very quickly made the changes with the style / presentation of your name so that you become confused. It does not matter what the style of cause of your name is Upper Case lower case, they are now attacking people with papers of commerce making them be the slaves to toss them out into the streets with bank foreclosures and fraudulent contracts.

Nando out!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This may be the best thread i've ever came accross online. So much I made an account to this site just so i could post in this thread. I'm not going to speak on behalf of those residing in other countries. As someone living on the land also known by some as the Corporation of CANADA, I can say I've lived my life by this notion for the past few years. I've been called crazy by many but one thing is for certain i live my life without all the fear and stress as the naysayers do.

I give a big thumbs up to the thread creator and Irene Gravenhorst for having enough love and respect for the sleeping masses to educate instead of using it for greed like so many others have done and continue to do to this day.

Regards

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
In Canada the location of the Bank of Canada is located right by the ocean, to create the concept that the ship is at the 'dock' doing business. Any 'money' created by Bankers is based on interest, inflation and taxation - this is money of commerce from the high seas.

The video on this thread talks about the "crown" (British Crown) properties all around the world including the Vatican, London, and Washington D.C. One thing I noticed is that they are all located on the bank of a river!

[edit on 9/16/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Im not going to argue with you because I happen to know quite a lot about it.
If you wish to contiue with posting your ideas, thats fine, but please dont quote matters related to UK law as fact when it isnt.

Without meaning to cause offence, it is so often the way that those who "know quite a lot about" a subject refuse to acknowledge any possibility, no matter how remote, that they may be wrong. Sadly, in this case you ARE wrong, and completely. I'd suggest, for all your supposed knowledge, that you open your mind if possible and educate yourself. The gold braid on a flag means only one thing - and it has NOTHING to do with decoration. There is an international convention governing EVERYTHING to do with flags; your assertion that the gold braid is simply decoration demonstrates, rather than that you "happen to know quite a lot about it", in actual fact that your ignorance of the subject is total.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP

The Rothschilds are keepers of the Vatican Treasury and subordinate to the Sovereign Military of Malta who control ALL of the Banking system from Switzerland, The City, New York and Dubai.

Remember banking is based on International Maritime Admiltary Law which is based on Vatican Canon Law and developed by the Knights Templars whilst controlled by the Vatican before they merged with the Sovereign Military of Malta.

Rothschilds wealth is nothing in comparison to the high end Italian Black Nobility families who never get fingered as usual.

PPLwakeUP, as an aside to the info you have posted about the whole Admiralty Law subject, which is (as far as I can see) spot on, I'd just like to correct you on this relatively minor point in the thread.

This particular info is very inaccurate. It is estimated by economists that the House of Rothschild control a MINIMUM of 55% of ALL the world's wealth. Compared to the second richest family (the Rockefellers) who are reputed to control/own wealth in the region of $10 trillion, the House of Rothschild is estimated to control a fortune somewhere in the region of $400,000 and $500,000 TRILLION. Stories about the Black Nobility are somewhat overstated; I have no doubt that they number some very wealthy people but compared to the Rothschilds they are small fry. As are the Rockefellers, whose fortune was founded by the Rothschilds and therefore, as many economists believe, the Rockefeller fortune is part of the Rothschild fortune. The House of Rothschild funded EVERY major financial empire in the USA. For instance, when JP Morgan died it was thought he was the wealthiest man in America. However, when his will was made public it was discovered he owned only 19% of JP Morgan companies; the other 81% was found to be owned by the Rothschilds. They have owned the Bank of England since 1815, the USA since 1913, the World Bank since its inception, the IMF and so on. It is believed there are only 5 nations left in the world that do not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank; Iran, Sudan, Libya, Cuba and North Korea. 6 and 7 on that list were Iraq and Afghanistan. Go figure...

There are many stories about some kind of conflict between the House of Rothschild and the Rockefellers in recent years. These are, quite simply, hogwash, designed to kid people that the Rothschilds aren't as powerful as we thought they were. It is telling that the world daily gold price fix is set in the private offices of NM Rothschild and Sons in the City of London; the Rothschilds supposedly got out of price-fixing in 2004, but the daily fix is still set in their office. Again, go figure.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." - Nathan Rothschild, 1819

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
yeah, this thread just keeps on delivering the goods....

franzbeckenbauer, where did you get your info from and those stats on Rothschild wealth? just curious, coz it sounds like great info....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hello all,

Great to see this thread is still going strong.
Please people keep posting your thoughts.

Thanks for your info about the wealth distribution.
Actually it's all speculation.
Those people are above the law and they have the banks so no one knows how much they exactly own.
I personally believe the Jesuits own the most and that is what falls under black nobility.

Here is some nice piece of info about the TITANIC and the THE FEDERAL RESERVE because as with everything there is more to this then what meets the eye!

THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK Is A Private Company.

Who actually owns the Federal Reserve central Banks ? The ownership of the 12 Central Banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed :

ROTHSCHILD BANK OF LONDON
WARBURG BANK OF HAMBURG
ROTHSCHILD BANK OF BERLIN
LEHMAN BROTHERS OF NEW YORK
LAZARD BROTHERS OF PARIS
KUHN LOEB BANK OF NEW YORK
ISRAEL MOSES SEIF BANKS OF ITALY (Zionist Jew)
GOLDMAN-SACHS OF NEW YORK
WARBURG BANK OF AMSTERDAM
CHASE MANHATTAN BANK OF NEW YORK

The House Of Rothschild is the banker and key guardian of the Vatican Treasury (Wealth) under the Black Papacy “The Jesuit Superior General”.

They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; the rich and predatory money lenders. This is an era of economic misery and for the reasons that caused that misery, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks are fully liable. Half a million dollars was spent on one part of propaganda organized by those same European bankers for the purpose of misleading public opinion in regard to the Federal Reserve Bank

And when was this bank created?
Right in 1913.

WHAT MONEY LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS STILL BACKED BY SOMETHING.

Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its power but the truth is the Federal Reserve Board has USURPED THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES. IT CONTROLS EVERYTHING HERE AND IT CONTROLS ALL OUR FOREIGN RELATIONS. IT MAKES AND BREAKS GOVERNMENTS AT WILL.

No man and no body of men is more entrenched in power than the arrogant credit monopoly which operates the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. These evil-doers have robbed this country. What the Government has permitted the Federal Reserve Board to steal from the people should now be restored to the people.
Our people's money to the extent of $1,200,000,000 has within the last few months been shipped abroad to redeem Federal Reserve Notes and to pay other gambling debts of the traitorous Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. The greater part of our monetary stock has been shipped to foreigners. Why should we promise to pay the debts of foreigners to foreigners?
Why should American Farmers and wage earners add millions of foreigners to the number of their dependents? Why should the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks be permitted to finance our competitors in all parts of the world? The Federal Reserve Act should be repealed and the Federal Reserve banks, having violated their charters, should be liquidated immediately. FAITHLESS GOVERNMENT OFFICERS WHO HAVE VIOLATED THEIR OATHS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED AND BROUGHT TO TRIAL.

If the media is unbiased, independent and completely thorough, why haven't they discussed the FED? Currently, half the states have at least a grass roots movement in action to abolish the FED, but there's no press coverage. In July, 1968, the House Banking Subcommittee reported that Rockefeller, through Chase Manhattan Bank, controlled 5.9% of the stock in CBS. Furthermore, the bank had gained interlocking directorates with ABC.

In 1974, Congress issued a report stating that the Chase Manhattan Bank's stake in CBS rose to 14.1% and NBC to 4.5%. The same report said that the Chase Manhattan Bank held stock in 28 broadcasting firms. After this report, the Chase Manhattan Bank obtained 6.7% of ABC, and today the percentage is most likely much greater. It only requires 5% ownership to significantly influence the media . This is only one of 300 wealthy shareholders of the FED. It is believed other FED owners have similar holdings in the media. To control the media, FED bankers call in their loans if the media disagrees with them.

Rockefeller also controls the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the sole purpose of which is to aid in stimulating greater interest in foreign affairs and a one world government. Nearly every major newscaster belongs to the Council on Foreign Relations. The Council on Foreign Relations controls many major newspapers and magazines. Additionally, major corporations owned by FED shareholders are the source of huge advertising revenues which surely would influence the media.

Every day I hear people complaining about what they don't like about our government and media, but not one of them are willing to put forth an effort to try and change it, especially when it comes to their personal lives. We are as much a slave on a personal level, as our government is to the international bankers. We keep right on using the tool they put out here to control us, credit cards, and we are imprisoned by it. We are no longer willing to save up to buy something, we have to have it right now, so the Government has made it easy to have what you want without the having to save for it, (CREDIT).

Don't you think it funny that in a land with so much wealth, only 2 PERCENT of the people own their homes? (CREDIT).
Do you know 60 PERCENT of Americans have at least 3 Credit cards used to it's maximum? (CREDIT).
Do you know that only 1 PERCENT of the people have their car paid for? (CREDIT).

To be free, you must throw away your credit cards, and NEVER buy anything that you cannot afford at the moment of purchase. We will never be a free people until we rid ourselves of the burden placed here to control us, and when we stop renting from the powers, the power will cease to exist.

See next post for 2nd part

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi all

The greatest tragedies in the last two hundred years can be traced to the Jesuits. We will now show that the Jesuits planned and carried out the sinking of the Titanic, and we will show why they did it.

Since the early 1830’s, America did not have a central bank. The Jesuits desperately wanted another central bank in America so that they would have a bottomless reservoir from which to draw money for their many wars and other hideous schemes around the world.

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll Island just off the coast of Georgia to establish a central bank, which they called the Federal Reserve Bank. These men were Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderlip, both representing the Rockefeller financial empire; Henry Davison, Charles Norton, and Benjamin Strong, representing J.P. Morgan; and Paul Warburg, representing the Rothschild banking dynasty of Europe. We have already seen that the Rothschilds were the banking agents for the papacy’s Jesuits, holding “the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.”

The Morgans were friendly competitors with the Rothschilds and became socially close to them. Morgan’s London-based firm was saved from financial ruin in 1857 by the Bank of England over which the Rothschilds held great influence. Thereafter, Morgan appears to have served as a Rothschild financial agent and went to great length to appear totally American....

His [Rockefeller’s] entry into the field was not welcomed by Morgan, and they became fierce competitors. Eventually, they decided to minimize their competition by entering into joint ventures. In the end, they worked together to create a national banking cartel called the Federal Reserve System. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 209.

These three financial families, the Rothschilds, Morgans, and Rockefellers all do the bidding of the Jesuit Order because of Jesuit infiltration in their organizations. They do whatever is necessary to destroy constitutional liberty in America and to bring the pope to world domination. As we look back over the 20th century, we see how successful the Jesuits have been. They have continued to squander the wealth of America and continually attack its great constitution and civil liberties. Daily, the power of the pope in Vatican City increases. One day they will achieve total power again.

The building of the Titanic began in 1909 at a shipyard in Belfast, the capitol of Northern Ireland. Belfast was a Protestant haven and was hated by the Jesuits. World War One began just a few years later.

The Titanic was one of a fleet of ships owned by the White Star Line, an international shipping company.

Banking was not the only business in which Morgan had a strong financial interest. Using his control over the nation’s railroads as financial leverage, he had created an international shipping trust which included Germany’s two largest lines plus one of the two in England, the White Star Lines. — Ibid, p. 246.

There were a number of very rich and powerful men who made it abundantly clear that they were not in favor of the Federal Reserve System. J.P. Morgan was ordered by the Jesuits to build the Titanic. This ‘unsinkable’ ship would serve as the death ship for those who opposed the Jesuits’ plan for a Federal Reserve system. These rich and powerful men would have been able to block the establishment of the Federal Reserve, and their power and fortunes had to be taken out of their hands. They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous that no one would suspect that they were murdered, and no one would suspect the Jesuits. The Titanic was the vehicle of their destruction. In order to further shield the papacy and the Jesuits from suspicion, many Irish, French, and Italian Roman Catholics immigrating to the New World were aboard. They were people who were expendable. Protestants from Belfast who wanted to immigrate to the United States were also invited on board.

All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned.

FYI
John Jacob Astor is the wealthiest man aboard the Titanic. John Jacob Astor was the original owner of the famous Empire State Building in New York City.

Edward Smith was the captain of the Titanic. He had been traveling the North Atlantic waters for twenty-six years and was the world’s most experienced master of the North Atlantic routs. He had worked for Jesuit, J.P. Morgan, for many years.

Edward Smith was a ‘Jesuit tempore Co-Adjutor.’ This means that he was not a priest, but he was a Jesuit of the short robe. Jesuits are not necessarily priests. Those who are not priests serve the order through their profession. Anyone could be a Jesuit, and their identity would not be known. Edward Smith served the Jesuit Order in his profession as a sea captain.

Yes, on April 15, 1912 - The Jesuit Order sunk the famous ship Titanic, killing John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim and Isador Strauss (men opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank).

Exactly, one year after the Titanic sunk in the middle of Atlantic Ocean, the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK WAS ESTABLISHED and ready to finance the Russian Communist Revolution and The Second 30-Years War

That's how the story goes!

Nando out!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
franzbeckenbauer, where did you get your info from and those stats on Rothschild wealth? just curious, coz it sounds like great info....

Srsen: it's hard to post links to stuff because there is very little online that is worth anything. Here's one link you might find interesting:

www.mega.nu:8080...

Here's another in the form of a timeline; unfortunately it's on the website of a certifiable lunatic. Don't let that put you off the information it contains, however; from what I've seen it's pretty much spot on.

iamthewitness.com...

By and large my info is from books; I've been studying the Rothschilds for about ten years now and I can tell you it's a massive subject, very difficult to get across online. It all depends on exactly which information you want. I can give you a list of books to read if you like. You could also check out the excellent documentary The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control Of America, available online here:

video.google.co.uk...
video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by franzbeckenbauer]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
PPLwakeUP, if you study secret societies and Freemasonry and the Illuminati in any depth you'll see that, rather than the Jesuits being the root of all evil, they have been used and piggybacked by the Illuminati like all the other secret societies. Whilst your original postings about the flags and courts were spot on, I'd have to accuse you of drifting a little too far into the realms of unsourced speculation with the last few about the Jesuits. Interesting stories, yes, but backed up by nothing more than the speculation of, well, speculators!

You mentioned that the subject is something you have gotten into fairly recently. And of course you have the right to believe whatever you want. But it's misleading in the extreme to suggest that the people who many serious researchers believe are THE most powerful people in the world, possibly the most powerful people EVER, are somehow subservient to a religious order. In short, they are not. As I mentioned in my last post, I've studied the Rothschilds for around 10 years. They are subservient to no-one. They don't need to be, for even if they don't own quite as much as economists think they do, they are still indisputably the richest family on the planet - by a LONG way. They were multi-billionaires back in the early 1800s when most people didn't even know what a billion was, and they have systematically taken over the banking empires of most of those who were once considered to hold great fortunes.

Incidentally, a majority of the banks in the Federal Reserve system have guess who as their majority shareholders? Yup; you guessed it! Holding a majority means that you have the controlling share. Having the controlling share means that you practically own the whole thing. As previously stated, the Rothschilds (and NOT the Jesuits) control the Federal Reserve. They also control the Bank Of England and have done since 1815. The Jesuits are nowhere in sight when it comes to outright wealth - and therefore power and influence.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hello Franz,

Thats where we both disagree but that's good food for discussion.

If you believe that the biggest wealth was in hands of the bankers at that time you are wrong.
The church/ROME/The Vatican has always been the richest.
The church has been gathering wealth from day 0 not only the 1800's.
The RS are the bankers for the vatican.
But like I said those are minor differences. The red line of this thread is that the richest countries in the world are ruled by banks that in turn again answer to secret societies like the SMOM.

About IMAL I have a lot to tell and it's the same story but as you said in your post it's a very broad subject.

If you get into IMAL it gets very symbolic and stuff and people stop believing it.
People nowadays just cannot believe that people in power would use esotheric/symbolic symbols to tell them they are being ruled by ancient laws like IMAL is.

franz whats your opinion on the black pope?

Nando out!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Again, I beg to differ.

Firstly, whilst the Church may have in times gone past been the richest, when you understand how bankers work (I'm sure you do; if not, research the concept of fractional reserve banking) you soon understand that bankers will ALWAYS end up with most wealth - because they can create it out of nothing. The Church didn't; the Church owned real wealth and land. Owning real live wealth will not ever compete with the power to create money out of thin air - and to charge interest on it!

Secondly, I don't really have an opinion on the Black Pope. I'm actually not too sure what you're asking. Could you refine your question a bit?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join