It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating ‘Sounds’ From Space!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wow! You’ve gotta hear this! Now what in the world are these ‘sounds’? Just like the background score in Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey. Glad if someone can elucidate this phenomenon.

These are recordings from NASA’s Voyager space craft.

The complex interactions of charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind, planetary magnetosphere etc. creates vibration "soundscapes". It sounds very interesting, even scary.

Could there be another explanation?

So here it is….Don’t forget to turn up the volume! Disclose TV

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sounds a bit creepy to me but very interesting , nice post

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
THere is no word that can describe how peaceful and amazing the sound is, beautiful times-infinite , is the most peacuful thing i have ever heard, i gonna donwload the sound, put it on the mp3, close my eyes and embark in a trip to the most beautiful place.

thank u for posting the most beautiful sound....ever
thank u very much

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds those sounds beautiful and really scary at the same time? Just imagining space and realizing that all this unexplicable stuff like huge planets and stars and everything else out there in space is giving away these noises is really beautiful and scary. The fact that I had no idea space wasn't totally silent makes it even more interesting.

I think they should have chosen a nicer image of space for the video, that really shows how beautiful space is^^ Not just a boring angle of jupiter;p

Oh I didn't read the description, it says that it's "even scary" haha.

Really nice find!!!! flagged!!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Mesmerizing, hypnotic and very beautiful.

It makes some inner part of me feel at peace. as if it is on the same wave length and frequency.

Thanks for sharing !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think everybody should flag this thread!! Everyone has to hear it!^_^

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Cool, i did a search for an mp3 or something but i couldn't find one, anyone know?

I just remembered having this link bookmarked from sometime ago, its pretty good but it would be nice to get the proper recordings of some of this stuff.

www.spacesounds.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That has to be the most amazing thing I have ever heard, and we wonder how composers make such beautiful music. Music really is the base of our universe... awe indpiring..

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post but look at what this video is tagged with

"Video Tags

Alien, Illuminati, NASA, Paranormal, bush, ovni, secret, ufo, ufos, 2012 "

Could there possibly be something more to this video?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is the only thing i found Some mp3 with sound from space--www.esa.int... [is not much]

please if somebody finds more mp3 from space tell.

i gonna laid down in the dark, watch the dark night sky and listen to this beautiful sounds, i assure u this is gonna relax ur soul, spirit, whatever

please if u find more mp3 tell.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow, this is pretty awesome, thanks for posting this! Are the voyagers still transmitting data back to earth?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
omg that was truly a beautiful sound but scary too

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

As of September 5, 2006, Voyager 2 is at a distance of around 80.5 AU (approximately 12 terameters) from the Sun, deep in the scattered disc, and traveling outward at roughly 3.3 AUs a year. It is more than twice the distance from the Sun as Pluto, and far beyond the perihelion of 90377 Sedna, but not yet beyond the outer limits of the orbit of Eris.

Voyager 2 [and voyager 1] is expected to keep transmitting into the 2020s [wikipedia.com]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe what we are listening to are the strings of space/time interacting beyond our scientific knowledge. Founders of the string theory explained how one action on a planet instantly reaches other planets through "strings" and many of you should know what I'm talking about. I believe thats what all those crazy noises are... the symphony of space as they have called it before. Funny if they were right about it making noise without even knowing it.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Thanks for that, i wonder what will happen to them after they get out of range

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
I believe what we are listening to are the strings of space/time interacting beyond our scientific knowledge.

Got to love armchair scientists. Dude, this is the magnetosphere of Jupiter.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very trippy I love it.

This would make some good meditation music, perhaps.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It is very cool.

Some of it I could see being used as natural music for SciFi.

It actually does sound like what I'd imagine Jupiter would sound like.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very nice, relaxing. I could listen to that all day.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
sounds from the solar system:

Space Sounds (check out Ganymede. moon of Jupiter, listen to the whole thing)
www.spacesounds.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join