It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys Actually Human?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I actually have a very similar theory about Grey's and created a post about it some time ago.

Here's the link if you're interested

The Alien/Asian Link

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i actually think that in the future we would over populate so much and destroy earth that we move and populate other planets... as the enviorments are different there we adapt and change into what we know know as Greys... maybe they just come back here to save Earth >

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
First of all lets make this str8"the grays are not our friends" now thats out the way let me give my opinions on the subject.

From reading a ton of articles and using my common sense the grays were once humans in another star system in this galaxy,very similar to us if you ask me.The reason they look like that is cause of the nuclear war on there home planet hundred or thousands of years ago.They adapted and involved into these vile creatures,they cannot reporuduce asexually since there reproductive organs were severly damaged.They also have no emotions,I mean come on if your planet turned into a wasteland you would'nt be poopin rainbows and stuff.

They are currently being controlled or manipulated by the reptilians from the Draco system,thats why you hear of them having a pendant of a winged serpant on the suits.

Like I said they don't reproduce,so the only choice is cloning.There known for making hybrids thats why you hear of tall grays and short grays,there originally short,the tall ones come from experimenting with there former human selves,some even look humanoid in nature.

I'm a end it like this.There two primary forces in this universe,Science and Spirituality,the grays lack only one and exceed in the other.

On a side note most reptilians in the Draco constellation vibrate at a 4th dimensionsional frequency which should be coming back to the earth in the next Solar eclipse........Winged Serpent anybody......Quezactohl???

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Blackmaster]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Blackmaster

There two primary forces in this universe,Science and Spirituality,the grays lack only one and exceed in the other.

You missed the third force. Reality.

On a side note most reptilians in the Draco constellation vibrate at a 4th dimensionsional frequency

Really ? Cool.

Where, oh where did you get this "info" ?

Curious,
Lex

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Im going to lay my opinion out there , This one makes snece to the best of my knowlage and what other people's " sighitings of the big head big eye race called the greys and the browns " .

I think the ones that come to this planet are infact clone / test tube born .

I think another race maybe even humans like us that left this planet thousands of years ago made them to come here to do there dirty work so they dident have to come on this planet to get viruses and deiseses and get sick , I think they found a new planet that is a very nice planet way better then this one without the pullution and all the #ed up weather changes . I think they made the greys immune to viruses , and all hte # on this earth or close to it.

They made them without genitals so they couldent reproduce and over throw there makers .

They made them all look basicly the same , I think the greys are the ones that are more psyical , And then the short brown ones are the ones who have all the mential abilitys like telekenisis and such.

I think they maybe came here to take stuff off this planet when before it gets worse , so they can help survivors that survive the upcomming events start off on a new planet or some thing.

You all know the # thats going to happen around 2012 happend atleast 2 times that has been recorded , Known as the great flood and the atlanis to sink , Its when planet x , Or nibru comes and throws the earth around and the flood will happen agian. You will be able to see it comming soon , RIGHT now you can only see it comming in the southren part of the earth , You will see a ball that glows orange or red almost all damn day long I have seen it firsthand and theres plenty of pictures on the web that are not fake.

you look in art of anicent times , ITS every where every single race of humans on this planet has been in contact with the people from the skys.
The bible called them angels , We call them aliens or E.T's.

Get ready , build a house or have # ready on a mountian , Or some place that has no major bodys or any thing that connects to the sea , and you might have chance to live .

and lexion im waiting for you to say some thing about my posting

[edit on 8/30/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
While I honestly don't doubt that they do somewhat resemble humans in many manners, or that humans could eventually become more similar to them in appearance... I do not believe they are human or are in any connected biological association with humans other than appearance.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Sytima]

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They may have a few genetic things in common with us, and yes if we chose to
cut ourselves off from nature and not keep using our senses to enjoy this world; say if we destroyed it and had to live underground. Then we very well could start to evolve in that direction, certainly. However, I've seen and felt no earth human emotion from these creatures other than neutral evil. Perhaps they are humans from another planet that had to go underground, and in a billion years turned into greys. They certainly aren't related to us as far as this solar system goes.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I once read somewhere (I don't remember how long ago) that as creatures evolve they become more baby like. not in mentality or intelligence, but as in the features, so as babies humans heads are very large and disproportioned, and our eyes are the same way...It wouldn't surprise me if they're from the future.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tibris

Not attempting to rain on your parade, but if you could find out where you heard that, I'd be very appreciative.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
You all know the # thats going to happen around 2012 happend atleast 2 times that has been recorded , Known as the great flood and the atlanis to sink , Its when planet x , Or nibru comes and throws the earth around and the flood will happen agian.

Its actually stated in old Sumerian text's that the Anunanaki(or nibruians) tried to wipe out the genetic experiement(or human race).The good aliens gave us a second chance and told us too build big boats(the story of noah).It's said that the bad ones are trying to come back and eliminate us once and for all,but this time the galactic federation wont let them since we have souls.

Get ready , build a house or have # ready on a mountian , Or some place that has no major bodys or any thing that connects to the sea , and you might have chance to live .
[edit on 8/30/2007 by D3C0D3]

I don't think a flood will happen this time since were being protected,but if they do go thru the barriers were history.

FYI the beings that are protecting us are 5th dimensional or higher,meaning they are inter-dimensional beings...Time isnot an issue for them cause they live outside of time.

Hope I did'nt sound to crazy

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The flood will happen agian , I m just those people who realise that its going to happen get ready.

all this stuff is in the bible people just dont understand it right.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
okay i really dont ge why this continue "GREY" are simply tools of disinformation no aliens exist .......yes most of the craft flown are piloted by humans or other beings angel or demon....thats all i really cannot wait till all this is finally told to you all one day hopefully the govt keeps their promise

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Angel and demon are E.T's Angels the good ones , Demons the bad ones .

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
While there is no doubt that there do exist and have been , shall we say, anomolous sightings/experiences; I do suspect that the majority of these encounters are with disincarnate intelligences highly associated with the planet (whatever that may mean within this far from defined framework :]. the distinctly foetal appearance of the "gray" is/would be in fact the easiest to achieve ; given the actual loci of the originating data. The simplest default appearance would undoubtably be the simple-est blueprints available for the most economical transfers of highly confusing data>and>if u think about it>simple-est for transferance to and not only from. The bigger picture just might be a wee bit bigger than any of "us" are willing to admit at this juncture in historical space/time.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
okay i really dont ge why this continue "GREY" are simply tools of disinformation no aliens exist .......yes most of the craft flown are piloted by humans or other beings angel or demon....

Sorry to sound off topic,but why would make you think were the only intelligent beings in this galaxy,thats proposterous.Let me guess your one of those people who think god is constantly watching us.No your wrong...The angels or fifth dimensional beings are the ones that are keeping tabs on us,making sure we evolve in the right direction.

But back to the topic,I reread some articles and it said the grays are reptilian in nature.If I could only find the article....

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ha ha, sorry for the late reply havent been back to this thread for awhile. No, I dont think god is constantly watching us, wow thats funny. I don't think in any way that "we" are the only intelligent life in the universe, far far from it. As for 5th dimensional beings I have no idea, but, I wouldnt rule it out either, they would qualify as E.T.'s as well. An earlier version of Einstien's 4 dimensional space-time theory held that there were actually 5 dimensions ( Klein I think) and word was that the theory was actually more consistent than Einstein;s, but he rejected it because 5 dimensions is well, just sill - but would have made us 5 dimensional beings. Now some quite reputable and well known physicists (Lisa Randall for eg.) are taking very seriously the idea that we may be within a higher (n-) dimensional space. So one should be very careful when callouslly mocking multi-dimensional critters these days, cuz it might be us.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What about if we are them what if there our planets seeder?

And we are them adapted.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Actually they were.. not human meaning from earth but yes they were at one time a very similar type of organism. They developed along much the same lines that we are and eventually they destroyed the surface of their planet from pollution and war and had to develop several centuries underground. While there they lost the ability to process sunlight as well as reproduce except for through artificial means. However, while down there they did happen upon quantum technology and are now over here trying to use our DNA meshed with theirs to salvage their race - pretty crazy. The crazy thing is there is another race of beings who govern them AND us and they gave them permission to experiment on us and take our DNA after we dropped the bomb in '45 because they think there's a high possibility we won't make it much longer.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The flood will happen agian , I m just those people who realise that its going to happen get ready.

all this stuff is in the bible people just dont understand it right.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by D3C0D3]

Oh the flood is definitely on it's way.. big time.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Angel and demon are E.T's Angels the good ones , Demons the bad ones .

What most refer to as Angels are a type of astral Alien life form while Demons are 100% native to the Earth and are thus not Alien.

Also just to note that the being most commonly referred to as a Gray is actually a bio-manufactured organism and is not only used by REAL Grays(taller and more wrinkled) but by the world Gov(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join