It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys Actually Human?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmaster
From reading a ton of articles and using my common sense the grays were once humans in another star system in this galaxy,very similar to us if you ask me.The reason they look like that is cause of the nuclear war on there home planet hundred or thousands of years ago.They adapted and involved into these vile creatures,they cannot reporuduce asexually since there reproductive organs were severly damaged.They also have no emotions,I mean come on if your planet turned into a wasteland you would'nt be poopin rainbows and stuff.
[edit on 29-8-2007 by Blackmaster]

Most of your story is dead-on except for the part about them being vile. Actually the several centuries underground thoroughly humbled them and the Grays became, for the most part, neutral.. they had to change in order to acquire quantum technology. Which they are masters at.

Originally posted by Blackmaster
They are currently being controlled or manipulated by the reptilians from the Draco system,thats why you hear of them having a pendant of a winged serpant on the suits.
[edit on 29-8-2007 by Blackmaster]

Some are, not all. For the most part there are various beings, including humans that use the small Grays(bio-manufactured beings).

[edit on 19-9-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If greys are future humans, that will be pretty creepy. I CAN imagine however how we might end up as those emotionless creatures. They have a few traits that are kinda common nowadays:
1. Cowardice (timid and sneaky)
2. Emotionless (Politically Correct, supressing strong emotions)
3. Godless (Atheist galore)

Sexless, emotionless, neutral beings, might as well die off than come here to earth and keep messin' with us.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yeah i do believe that aliens exist, but the "grey" could just be popular-myth.
I mean there many be greys and they could have quite easly evolved well before humans did. Both the genotypes and phenotypes of greys seem to be very similar, which means they could clone them selves and "copy" their minds into the clone. The limited difference in phenotypes leads me to believe that a small gene pool might exist, but I believe that cloning makes more sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I like to think that if the grey are somehow ourselves from the future or another "human" race that faced a tragic cathaclysm x years ago they lost their means of reproduction on a biological scale .. Going further with that theory you could explain why we have small grays (bio-androids as most think) and the large grays. In my opinion the larg grays are the actuall "humans" or original spiecies as you wish to call them . The small grays on the other hand are the bio-robots constructed to keep the civilization alive by somehow "copying" the concious of the dying originals into them .. But if that would be the case then the number of the originals would be diminishing rapidly as they die (because they cant reproduce) .

This would explain the question why humans from earth are beeing abducted and tested . Well because maybe they are trying to either find what went wrong with their reproduction system or are using us a raw image to try and reintroduce the biologic breeding of their spiecies. And that would also explain why they dont want to be seen as they do not want to interrupt our natural way of evolution so they can probe and tyest us in our own unchanged habitat .

With the help of erasing memory they could track the whole cycle of different human individuals life and test them on a regular basis , which would also explain why they like to stick to a whole familly and test chileren also ..

There is a good point to the whole story thou . Untill they find the answer how to help their dying race not get extinct they will protect this natural habitat as any scientist would protect their life work .

On another note , it would be quiet comical if any of this would be true , see the irony ? Having all that technology and superior knowledge they have to rely on a primitive version of their own spiecies (or a close match) to save their civilization .

This is getting long but : There is also the posibility that we were bioengineered by the grays (as many claim ) for that very purpose , to be able to study the primitive version of their spiecies and help them out (I have that clearer in my head but this post is getting to long
)

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thill;

Your comment to the effect that the "greys" would not want to interfere with the human habitat due to the presevervation of "natural" human biology struck me as a very adroit piece of reasoning. In general I have got the impression that "they" ; if there is a "they"; are from "our" point of view almost fanatically scientific. I did say from "our" point of view. I have of course heard that angle; that of extinction etc. before but until now (not through lack of trying...) I haven t actually read it put in so straightforward a way with an actual reason attached for not putting the entire human race in the proverbial zoo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join