It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over house, son scared to play in the backyard

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You claim youve seen these 3 more times but still only have drawings as evidence? Anybody can make a drawing dude, they mean nothing.
Post a picture if you want credibility.
That isnt a flame or an insult, just the facts.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieNutter
It is threads like these that make me wonder where all the quality posters have gone.

I have witnessed the downfall of this site from a place where individuals with a common interest/plight could share information and stories, and ask for help if it was needed, and help was usually given.

Now, it seems that there are very few long-term members remaining.

It seems that the mission of this site, or at least the UFO forum, is no longer 'Deny Ignorance' than to rather 'Preserve Ignorance' or 'Embrace Ignorance'.

OK Aussienutter,Having been on the forum formally for the past 9 months and never having seen your name, I decided to take a look at 'Your' credibility after such an insulting remark about the UFO section of ATS. I figured you were off your rocker or just some debunker snob bent on pulling all of the hard working legitimate forum members down to some stagnant level. Here is what I discovered:

I did not bother with too much information , just wanted to see your work and contributions.
Threads started 5

"Is this an orb?" 0 flags 6 replies

"Abuse crisis; US Senate moves to ban prisoner torture." 0 flags 7 replies
(Interesting since this was top news at that time...)

"Toronto mystery Illness" 7 flags 5 replies
(Again this was the biggest news of the day.)

"ATS UFO Believers to meet for world ET congress" (did you mean Conference?) 4 replies

"Australia's area 51, is there one?" You get the picture.

Now in the past months since I joined there have been too many to list here of new and on going threads in the UFO section. Here are a few of my favorites;

"Some of the best UFO cases, the classics"
"Haitian Hoax video"
"If you think you saw a UFO"
"How should I report a UFO sighting?"
"Stargates are real"
"Have you seen an unidentified flying object?"
"I'm coming clean on extraterrestrials"
"C2C Drone"
"Existence of UFOs have been proven"

Just to name a very very few.

I love some of the old stuff from the archives very much too, so when things get a little old for the moment and I have read everything new I search the archives and have a go at resurrecting some of those threads. It takes a lot to manage a thread and be available to add to it. Yes a lot of potential good threads end up going away before their time, and that is for many reasons as you know. Hey I am not trying to create negativity here or start a fight, its just that I came on to this thread to see why it was still alive, and your post whacked me between the eyes and made me so mad at you for your mean spirited and untrue words I could have pulled out my Fibula and hit you on the head with it! It is my opinion the UFO forum is as strong as ever, you just need to read more or add to it to make it more exciting...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texas_Longhorn
I feel like I could draw an accurate picture of what I am seeing, and I will post it here when I am finished.

I will have a drawing of the shield up here tonight to those that are still interested.

Just curious, here. Did it look Anything like this?

I ask simply because there are some Striking similarities between your accounts and that of new member Condoleezza in their thread.

Just sayin' and Just askin' ...

Inquiring minds Do want to know, you know?

[bbcode]

[edit on 28-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Im not trying to be an ass im just pointing out what i see , But the photo you posted on the first page seems to have some smudges that look to be a clone brush out of most photoshop programs , does any one else notice this or just me ?

In the picture at the top with the black thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Texas Longhorn,

Welcome back. Hopefully you can provide us with some interesting material to keep this thread going in a positive direction. I am interested in seeing your drawings, but I would be much more interested in seeing actual photos of the "shields." Hopefully you will be able to get some for us. If you have seen these flying objects 3 or more times, they obviously seem to like your backyard or your immediate area. Perhaps it would be a good idea to put up a video camera hooked up to a computer that can record for long amounts of time. Surely many people here would volunteer to go through the footage and look for the shields if you don't have the time to sort through it all. I would even venture to say that someone might even be willing to set up a camera system for you, based on the popularity of this thread. It is also important to us that you explain who the red man was in your son's drawing. If it is an alien being that your son is seeing, that surely is more important than the craft which he occupies.

Thank you in advance for shedding light on some of these issues for us.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Since u continuously saw those so called "shields" then why not set up camera or something there or take a photo ? just curious, u did state u've seen it again last post.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
welcome back. i'm glad you decided to return and hope that you will answer many of the questions that have been raised by some members. some simply ask to ascertain the truth and you can only do that by asking lots of questions to build a coherent and consistent story. others will simply believe what they want to.

you said you could create drawings of what you have seen but in this day and age everyone either has or knows someone that has a device capable of taking video footage and you would be wise to try and capture footage of the things you say you have seen in the garden.

i would like also to see film footage (not photographs) of the picture you posted (front and back) and would also like to know if the same computer/scanner was used both times. i would like to know whether it was plain paper that was used or had a pattern on it already. i would like to see footage of the book it came from and the type of paint used (including manufacturers name). i would like to see the paintbrush used and also like to see the same paint and brush that was used to create a largish area of red colour on the same paper. i would like this then scanned and posted here. i would like to see footage of your child painting straight lines with the same brush and paint and this also scanned and posted here. you only have to film the hands doing this so nothing could be identifiable. i would like to see footage of the child recreating the painting.

none of the above is unreasonable or impossible to do if you truly want to prove your case to members here. i'm sure some will turn on me for daring to ask for such evidence but i will not take someone's word for a story if there are justifiable doubts in my mind ( example - see the aforementioned recent similar post to yours i was visited by alien mechanical devices ) where the poster claims to have made a picture the night before yet encoded information shows that the picture was created in 2006.

enjoy your stay at ats

[edit on 29-8-2007 by justyc]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Texas Longhorn, What is the current status of your child and dog?

This thread has been ongoing and I am just curious if the situation may have changed?

What is your wife's opinion of the thread and your involvement on the forum?

I realize this particular forum can be intimidating at first especially if many believe you to be hoaxing them. But you have hung in there and have even come back to continue to move forward in your thread and that is commendable.

I hope that you are not hoaxing and that the truth will be validated in the form of pictures or video.

I also hope and pray that your family finds peace and takes this opportunity to grow stronger together. Hug and tickle your son for me and give your wife a wink.

Be well, and one more thing, my personal opinion is that you or your wife drew the picture for your son on the computer which I have done with my children before. Is that possible?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
[rant?]
My default position on anything brought to this forum is skepticism, period. Skepticism is not closemindedness (debunking), its openmindedness with sensible limits. Over time (if time is given), as a claim or alleged event unfolds, I will adjust my level of doubt or suspicion to mirror the tangibility/plausibility/feasibility of any evidence used to attempt to prove any given claim.

So far, because of an odd nagging sense of vagueness and lack of any type of direct evidence, this one really hasnt gotten out of the "story" box yet for me but I will be patient enough to watch the details come if any are to be had. If none come, then I will personally let it fade away like many many others have. No fuss, no muss from me. TLH's claims are compelling, fun to read but really no more at this point.

Besides, I may be wrong, but I dont think that TLH is looking for any hardcore investigation on this, more like a crowd of likeminded persons with some "experience" with this sort of stuff to speculate with, to maybe help firm up some ideas he may have about what he claims to have experienced, if the claims are real, of course. A lot of people who post here are looking for that. I love to speculate, it is the perfect form of dreaming, but unfortunately it won't prove anything. IMO, there is info (or a lack of) here to be suspicious of in this thread if more than that is wanted. I'm going to let the wine age a bit, but not too long...

If proof of what the event was is what is wanted, then events like these need to be tackled with the precision and intensity of a forensic investigation. We, the "investigators", need to go out of our way to handle the investigating with a modicum of professionalism, as much as we can muster anyway. The claimant should bring to those who you want to have investigate the event buckets upon buckets of details surrounding the event. This will help prevent an initial surge of overt suspicion and give people some thing to do in lieu of unnecessary speculation or simply ignoring and shrugging off your claims.

If TLH is having us on here, having a bit of fun at our expense, no offense but I sure hope you get a good laugh of it, you know, write in your diary and stuff. If this is the case, I will not let it perturb me and my wonderings about this phenomena, it will not put me off. The same applies to any poster and thier claims.

If this is not the case, then what you provide us in details will only help us help you come as close to a conclusion as we can get with our limited collective experience. If vagueness is what we or anyone else gets then vagueness and possibly unkown amounts of hidden derision will probably be returned in like.

LM

[/rant?]

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey, sorry for the delay. Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the people that emailed me pictures, contact info, etc... And a special thanks to the young man that messaged me whom works at the, now decommissioned airbase, at Downsview.

Here is a drawing of what I am seeing.

external image

I drew it based on the angles in which it travels, which is to say, different every time. When it travels I do not see any spining motion, like you would in a frisbee for example. The other thing that struck me as being unusual is you do not see any emissions from it like you do in a plane.

external image

And here is a picture so you can get an idea of scale, as somebody kindly asked me to do. The square is my house with the slanted roof, the building is an apartment building is represented in the tall rectangle that is, according to mapquest, .67 miles from my house. It streaks across the sky, extremly extremly fast, out of sight in 2-3 seconds to give you an idea of the speed it moves.

Lastly on my final note, after going fishing with my son he still says that he made the person in the picture up, but he did tell me his name is "Chot Bimil". If that name means anything to anyone, or is a phonetic name in another language please let me know.

MOD EDIT: adjusted image tage

[edit on 8/30/07/30 by junglejake]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Texas_Longhorn

Hello and welcome back TLH, I'm looking at your drawing and the first thing that came to my mind was : "Dang your son draws better than you"

No biggie my son probably do to, now can you tell us more about this craft, any sounds, how did it moves, how low it got to your house, did it landed, did you see it taking off?

I think you said your son is ok, thats a good thing.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Lastly on my final note, after going fishing with my son he still says that he made the person in the picture up, but he did tell me his name is "Chot Bimil". If that name means anything to anyone, or is a phonetic name in another language please let me know.

I'm not really sure how to respond to those drawings. With regards to the second one, it seems like the object is fairly large based on your measurements.

Based on what you just said about your son making the red man up, it now adds more skepticism to the entire story. I do hope you can provide us with some video evidence eventually.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Come on mods fix these images
please, they may be small k/b wise but they stretch the screen way to much.
I see you were sure to put the drawings on notebook paper this time, eliminates the doubts about photo shopping now eh?

I really dont have anything else to add because I dont believe you and I dont want to get into an argument about it.
I am by far one of the biggest believers in the Alien/UFO conspiracy circle and I may have believed you, if your story hadnt been so full of holes from the very beginning..

GL with your "shields" maybe someday youll find time to replace that imaginary son of yours, with a real live one

[edit on 8/29/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

i did find this long ago post from a uk 'chot' who coincidentally likes 'fishing' ( amusing )

'chot' means 'know' in very old english (ie circa 1300 ad)

however, 'chot' is a slang term for 'genitals' and 'bimil' means 'secret' in korean

(on a personal note - im actually getting a little disturbed by some recent threads on ats. not gonna say any more than that at present but i would suggest that mods (and members) be VERY wary and stay VERY alert of what MAY be happening here
)

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I think I understand what you're getting at here - I recently spoke to my neighbor who dated a member of a fertility cult and apparently this is around the time for some practitioners to go through a ritual using sexual practices or innuendo as it's primary focus.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is some sort of light hearted coven activity on our beloved boards.

What caught my eye, obviously - were the last translations you posted in regards to the "alien name".

Seriously, flying diaphrams in one thread, and phallic/voyeurs in another.

While I'll admit it's been a good giggle for the past 24 hours, I hope it doesn't keep up for much longer and we can all get back down to business here.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
TLH u can stop posting ur drawings no offence, those drawings dont prove anything. now would u plz get some photgraphic evidence plz so i can be happy.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Based on what you just said about your son making the red man up, it now adds more skepticism to the entire story. I do hope you can provide us with some video evidence eventually.

I don't know why that needs to add any skepticism at all.

The son COULD HAVE

strong internal unconscious reasons to LABEL THE CREATURE as made-up.

It might be far too frightening to him to admit TO HIMSELF that it's real.

Jumping to a negative conclusion otherwise seems quite unnecessary, to me.

I still find it interesting that the creatures has hands drawn the way they were. Amongst tons of options . . . rather ET-ish, to me. Why were they drawn that way vs any of many other possibilities? We have no info to say. But to assume emphatically one way or the other seems unwarranted.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I don't know why that needs to add any skepticism at all.

At all?? Goodness, that is a tremendous feat of denial. A portion of an already shaky story (none of which should be considered factual), is admitted to be 'made up', and you simply will not adjust your opinion?

An old saw here on ATS is that a skeptic could see an alien ship land on the front yard, watch an alien disembark from the craft, talk to the alien, and still deny the existence of aliens.....

How 'bout those that refuse to see through the shenanigans because it would rock their 'beliefs'?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The oddest part of this whole thing to me is this. While you may see a UFO in your lifetime, it would be really odd to see the "same" UFO flying over the "same" piece of real estate with any kind of regularity. I own neither a digital camera nor a video camera, but if UFO's apparently had an air corridor over my home, rest assured that by now, I would have posted still pics, video, and had every news provider within 500 miles filming in my front yard on a daily basis.

People see ufo's.... people sometimes see ufo's more than once in a lifetime, but show me another example of ufo's regularly cruising over the same area, (with the exception of Dreamland) and I'll take this thread a bit more seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
here's a suggestion, and i don't know how willing you'd be to do this TLH....but would you consider mailing the PHYSICAL 1st pic of the red man and the saucer that your son made to one of the 3 amigos (preferably Springer, as he is the active amigo in this thread) for confirmation that it is a real woatercolor painting?

just a thought...

btw, i sit firmly in the camp of "not labelling this as a hoax until we have SOLID proof of such".

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join