UFO's over house, son scared to play in the backyard

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Areal51
If the child was afraid of the flying black shield, why did the child also draw the red being?

I read your whole post. When I was done, I glanced at your signature. I noticed the word "demon." Then I got to thinking, what if the kid was drawing what he believed was a demon? In modern society, people usually portray demons or satan as being reddish in color. Perhaps the kid goes to bible school and is being brainwashed? Maybe he didn't see anything in his backyard at all. And the three fingers? Perhaps they are representative of the devil's pitchfork, or a trident. Who knows, really.

Right, and that's why I wonder if the red being and the flying shield represent different events. That the only thing linking the two is that the child is afraid of both.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Two little girls talk about UFO in their yard as parents film it.

This is an amazing video, in my opinion. Too bad they didn't have a tripod, but they were interested enough to keep on filming despite getting tired of holding the camera. Very interesting!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
Right, and that's why I wonder if the red being and the flying shield represent different events. That the only thing linking the two is that the child is afraid of both.

I still have my doubts if the objects in the picture are linked to his fear. I know I sound like a 'broken record' but it wasn't clear that the picture was of the backyard event, based on the OP wording and picture date. If the child was frighten by something back in March why does it take to August to be noticed. If there were ETs or demons in the backyard back in March but they did not frighten the child I would think that at least some mention of it would have occurred around that time.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yeah, nothing is evidently clear about this story. The only thing that's clear is that it was told here.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Jesus! This is ridiculous! Twenty-something pages on some random story with no evidence whatsoever? Shame on you ATS members... We should be discussing something more interesting like how to make muffins. First and last post on this thread, this doesnt deserve more from me. I'm off to read more real cases with alleged evidence.

Cheerio

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The energetic imprint, left on that picture especially the 'ufo' tells me he did experience a surreal phenomena.His energy in creating that picture leaves no margin for error.Its as if the Ufo exudes the energy in which he obtained through experience.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who's forcing you to read it?!?!

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
Jesus! This is ridiculous! Twenty-something pages on some random story with no evidence whatsoever? Shame on you ATS members... We should be discussing something more interesting like how to make muffins. First and last post on this thread, this doesnt deserve more from me. I'm off to read more real cases with alleged evidence.

Cheerio

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No offense Tex but i think your son is either a little...well, strange in the head, or that he was, and still is playing jokes on you...

But you say u saw the "shield" as well, very interesting.

It could also be you playing the jokes on us...

It has been known to happen

Very interesting....

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Who's forcing you to read it?!?!
[snip]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Most of the time when you encounter a Alien Craft, it will be like a fantasy land enviroment, everything will seem off or dreamlike quality; yet very real. Because it has to stretch the imagination of the observer to understand it.
A different world plays with different rules on the same playground called life. Within a different layer lies a different reality.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Most of the time when you encounter a Alien Craft, it will be like a fantasy land enviroment, everything will seem off or dreamlike quality; yet very real. Because it has to stretch the imigination of the observer to understand it.
A different world plays with different rules on the same playground called life. Within a different layer lies a different reality.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by menguard]

O!M!G!

Yes, I just finished posting something to this effect over on another topic,

"Out Of Body Experience Induced By Researchers."

You should check it out.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
Can you comment further on the 'energetic' imprint you detect in the picture. I am interested in how to see or feel the imprint and what you mean by the term.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire King540
No offense Tex but i think your son is either a little...well, strange in the head, or that he was, and still is playing jokes on you...

But you say u saw the "shield" as well, very interesting.

It could also be you playing the jokes on us...

It has been known to happen

Very interesting....

Dont bother, he isnt coming back. His last words were something like this.
"Im going to get pictures of this thing and other evidence and take it to a different forum because you guys are to mean

Actually, I just believe that he was caught in a lie and knew it.
Like I said, if he would lie about something as simple as what was used to draw the image, then he will and most likely is lying about everything else.
Yea he isnt coming back, at leat not under that account name. He probably is already registered under another name, or just comes here to read..
who knows, or cares

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

How I felt it is through internal stimuli, first I saw it, as if there were energy moving around the craft, creating a distortion wave of energy.But how you can feel the imprint is by using your hands, and what is left in the impression of the picture is the emotion based energy you pick up.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
Thanks for clarifying the point. I have a better understanding of your point now.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It does look like Texas is not coming back. There is no way of knowing if that means this was a hoax or if he just got understandably angry about the abusive treatment.

I do not agree with the idea threads like this are a waste in any way. When I get interested in these I always learn something helpful to me in the future. In this case I started searching for drawings by children of that age and information about how to interpret them. I'm getting a general understanding of what a drawing might look like if this story is truthful.

One thing I noticed is that children that age often draw hands with three fingers and no thumbs. If one of the Psychology crowd is still watching this am I right about that?

I've also realized it is not really possible to generalize on children's drawings. If you do some image searches you will see that skill level as children get older is all over the place. This topic caught my eye in part due to personal experience. I recall sitting in front of a councilor in school with my parents when I was very young (6 or 7 I think) while they discussed the fact that my drawings were very detailed and photo-realistic (I don't recall the exact words) and what that meant about my academic future. It was clearly a very important indicator. When I first saw the implications here as to what a 7 year old could and could not draw, I knew that could be a dead end because of the exceptions to the rule that must exist. By the age of 10 I was doing pencil drawings that looked like black and white photo's and I grew up with a couple of others who's work trumped mine hands down. This in a small group in a small town school.

There must be many 7 year olds drawing at a level adults can not match. That really makes me wonder how many conclusions you can really draw based on what a 7 year olds drawing should or should not look like? There MUST BE 7 year olds who's drawings would be quite different than others. To me this means you would need a great deal of substantiating evidence to label this a hoax simply because the drawing might not be normal for a child of that age.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It does look like Texas is not coming back. There is no way of knowing if that means this was a hoax or if he just got understandably angry about the abusive treatment.

Well, if the staff really wanted to they could ask him to come back. Surely he had to provide his e-mail when he signed up. I'm guessing they strongly feel this is a hoax anyway or they would have done that.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OK, what about this scenario...for the sake of example we'll assume the picture is authentic.

There's been a 'problem' but the child is too traumatized or confused to deal with it openly.

He draws a picture. In it, there's a mysterious black form overhead, possibly chasing him.

Maybe he's dreamed some of this making it even more rooted in symbolism.

The black figure is the dread that it will happen to him again.

The red figure is the child, unhappy, filled with fear and red with inner rage, fleeing this dreadful situation.

Thus trying to protect the child or shield the child from things in the sky, what needs to be resolved is the root issue. The trauma or the threat might be within.

It could be more or less symbolic - maybe a morbid fear of germs or disease, or it could be more concrete, perhaps some kind of direct abuse by a relative (not necessarily the Dad).

As BX said, it would be important to have the child draw some more pictures in the presence of a therapist.

(note that even though the Dad reported seeing something, he might be situationally blind to the root causes also)

Anyway, I think it's important to rule out proximal causes and then worry about non-terrestrial activities.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Anyway, I think it's important to rule out proximal causes and then worry about non-terrestrial activities.

I have been thinking along that line also. It seems quite reasonable.

I hope if Texas Longhorn checks the thread just to see what has transpired he see that and follows the lead. He seemed a bit open to other causes in one of his last posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks for this post Blaine91555. Great post!
You're right, exceptions should be taken into account in addition to what generally holds true for the level of skill the art that produced by children will represent. I knew instinctively that the depiction of the hands on both drawings submitted by TLH were significant. There's a major departure in conception by the artist (artists?) that made them. And so the mystery stands and deepens.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Areal51]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join