UFO's over house, son scared to play in the backyard

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well since my first worry was about the kid and now we know he going ok, it seems fair to me that if TLH wants to keep this topic going with the UFO aspect of it being the main issue, all question regarding that are fair game.

I totally agree with PJ that he's last post just add to the skepticism and fairly so.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
But to assume emphatically one way or the other seems unwarranted.

Who's assuming emphatically? Not me. I simply said it adds more skepticism to the story. If anyone is doing the assuming here it's you.

You assume that he is telling the truth about his story when there is no evidence to back that up. I'm sorry, but a 30-second sketch of a shield isn't evidence.

[edit on 8/30/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Check out the 2006 UFO summary / 207 Conspiracy Summary

pasted together today... full sized UFO photos linked to check out.

See if anything is familiar.

Page to pdf doc, author is artist on many UFO drawings included.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
Im not trying to be an ass im just pointing out what i see , But the photo you posted on the first page seems to have some smudges that look to be a clone brush out of most photoshop programs , does any one else notice this or just me ?

In the picture at the top with the black thing.

Yes it is smudged but someone said earlier the kid used watercolors? And so they would smudge. If it was just a filter in photoshop or a smudgetool.. well I cant see the point them using that, whats the point smudging the UFO on purpose? Doesnt make it look any more real
Those straight lines do still tell me it was done on a computer tho.. as a keen adobist myself.. with mouse or graphic pen you can get that effect.

I think the dog being filmed refusing to go out the yard would be the best evidence of anything if he isnt going to video his yard at night, forget the kid, stuff the drawings, get your videocam on the dog?

Yet another 30 page thread timewasting it seems

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Upon investigation, it was deemed necessary to close this thread.

Thread Closed.

new topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join