It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing at the Greys memory erasing theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well...better think it twice if you believe that the theory related with the supossedly abductions and memory erasement by the so call "greys" an others, is totally bizarre...

Sorry for my english.

Scientists find drug to banish bad memories

By Richard Gray, Science Correspondent
Last Updated: 12:01am BST 01/07/2007

Researchers have found they can use drugs to wipe away single, specific memories while leaving other memories intact. By injecting an amnesia drug at the right time, when a subject was recalling a particular thought, neuro-scientists discovered they could disrupt the way the memory is stored and even make it disappear.

In a new study, revealed in the Journal of Psychiatric Research, psychiatrists at McGill University, in Montreal, and Harvard University, in Boston, used an amnesia drug to "dampen" the memories of trauma victims.

The research suggests memories can be manipulated because they act as if made from glass, existing in a molten state as they are being created, before turning solid. When the memory is recalled, however, it becomes molten again and so can be altered before it once more resets.

Scientists at New York University have published another new study where they claim to have erased a single memory from the brains of rats while leaving the rest of the animals' memories still intact.

mod edit to use "ex" tags and correct title spelling.
Quote Reference.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
the memory is so fickle, it should not alarm anyone that it could be so easily tampered with. how many times have you misplaced something as simple as your keys? the memroy is a grey area to begin with and for this very reason, it would be amongst the easiest things to alter.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
About the same as Al Gores global warming Religion, but i think the UFO file has more evidence.

But people can lose thier memory.. so... i supose that forces unseen could posssibly do that... it is not impossible. Theorectily you should be able to remember everything you see, and hear, but, well i don't...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The bad Grays are human created programmable life forms.
Genetic creations used to scare the crap out of the population to increase the hate we have toward ETs.

If there is a memory erasing process, it's human that are doing it.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
The bad Grays are human created programmable life forms.

If there is a memory erasing process, it's human that are doing it.

ETD.
Entirely possible in my opinion.
What seems to be not well known though (on ATS) is that a lot of folk don't use hypnosis to retrieve their "alien abduction" memories. Through my own personal research most of the people I've met who've had these encounters remember almost all of what went on. And there does seem to be a human element involved too. Also in my opinion, the experiments seem to be mostly about mind/thought control.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yeah, hypnosis is flawed.
When you retrieve the memory, you don't know if they were created with electro-magnetic devices.
You don't know if what was in front of the abductee was a puppet or not.
And there is no way to know from hypnosis if the subject was under heavy drugs when the events happened.
The military uses astral body extraction devices, and the abduction will seem very real, just like if you were there. Look at lucid dreams.
Then the subject can't make a difference between if it really happened or not.
For the subject, it was the real deal.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

The military uses astral body extraction devices, and the abduction will seem very real, just like if you were there. Look at lucid dreams.

I'm very interested in this, can you tell me more.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is interesting information and I can see how it could be related to the memory loss occurence from abductions. Would I would find interesting is once the memory has been erased using this method, can the memory be remembered using hypnosis used in many abduction cases to recall the events.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Well for first, they have neutrino detectors, which gives their satellite a way to target and follow ET Spacecraft in astral form. If at any point the materialize, BOOM, scalar weapon hit. So I'm guessing ET now have counter-measures or they hardly ever materialize.

Some disclosure project witnesses, I don't know which one, explained to Steven Greer about these kind of abductions. I wish I could point you to a specific document or video to give you more information.

Abduction has been done using Helicopters as well, to rally Rich industrials to weaponization of space. Again with programmable lifeforms and staged abductions.
ETD

ETD.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

What is interesting is that during the hypnosis process, your mind is totally open to suggestions. So you can get fed faked memories.

new topics

top topics

join