It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing for everyday use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
To whomever:

Remote viewing for everyday use will help you out deciding on your choices on a daily basis. This is not base on what you have decided to do or dream or what you imagine. This is more letting the universe help you on your daily choices.

I give you an example, let say you are going to buy a car but you don’t know what kind of car you want so you use remote viewing and let the universe make up your choice. Ok this how you are going to do it, close eyes (only if you have good memory) or get a blank piece of paper. Remember this is not on what you want, desire, imagined or decide on. This more on letting the universe make a choice for you. After closing your eyes try to visualize on a car that you have never seen before. Try to picture a car and get as much detail of your vision of the car. Sometime you won’t get a full picture in that case try to get as much details I preferred you write it down on apiece of paper. After you write it down or remembered you’re vision of the car. Now is time to go to dealer what you are going try to do is match all the details of your vision to an actual car that is in the lot and that is your car that the universe choose for you.

Basically this is how to use remote viewing for everyday use. You can use it on everything for example getting yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend or deciding what book, movie, or music you want. There are many ways that you can use remote viewing on a daily basis but keep in mind that this is not for dreams or things that you made up your choice. This is more letting the universe make a choice for you and trust me the universe makes a better choice for you.
Let me know how it worked out for you.

Sincerely Shaggy

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
remote viewing is interpreted differently depending on who you talk to. Those that were involved with it from a military beginning have written a few books on it. i do know a few refer you to study an artist book "drawing on the right side of the brain" to strengthen your artistic ability and the connection between both hemispheres of your brain. anytime someone mentions remote viewing it reminds me of the book The Seventh Sense where the author explains his military involvement as a psychic spy. he does mention how his intuition and senses were altered by training he received but your view is a first for me. i haven't seen to much on practical everyday use for remote viewing before. i think remote viewing has so much to it you could never imply to someone "who's never heard of it" to use it in such plane terms that it only takes up one paragraph. it's a very complex ability that i don't believe most people understand it all to well. i learn a little more about it all the time and i've been interested in it for about 2 years now. i only wish i had more time to devote to it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Maybe so its complex, my thing here is to make it easy so people could start using its powers, just like Horoscope it is complex but is in every newspaper. I truly use it everyday as a guidance.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello I been busy working, I also being thinking how to use RV for your own personal use. Ok RV can be use to check on your girlfriend/boyfriend, kids or parents on their locations.
Here is an example: Let say you don’t know where your love one is so what you do, you start using RV. Then you double check their story and your RV story, and that is how is done.
Make sure that you don’t say that you use RV because lies start to play in the story.

Most people don’t understand how RV works. I am going tell you how I think RV works. To begin ask yourself how do you move your arms and legs. Most of you would say “oh that is easy; they are electrical signals in our brains that move our arms and legs.” Well I tell you if that is true then scientist would start cutting peoples head and start putting computers on every cadaver. But that is not reality; the true is that what makes us move is our conscious. Around the world, humans have given different names to the conscious like the spirit, the soul, the yin yang, karma and many more. To understand what the conscious is you have to take away human emotion, you have to dig deeper in to the inner-universe, space and time. Where time doesn’t exist, the past, the present and the future exist in one realm. I think our conscious also exist in this realm, some scientist might call these the 5th Dimension, other the String Theory. Whichever it is, one thing I believe is that our mind has many secrets that need to be uncover. I also believe that we humans don’t actually live in this dimension (3rd dimension), we live in another dimension I wouldn’t know what number it will be, but look at every human do you think they walk because they say so???

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you have ever seen a shadow person then what you saw is actually a remote viewer. They call them shadow people but really they are like you and me. They just leave their bodies and project themselves anywhere on the globe.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
no i havent seen a shadow person, but i will get back to that question, will be using rv with some post and please tell me if my rv is right? i will try to to see who is behind the computer in details? sleepy

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Please understand that RV is not only use for finding Osama Bin Landen or finding missing person it could be use for anything that you wish for. Jesus Chris use RV to see into time, forward, present and backward just like a tape player, same thing with Buddha he was able to enter into the other dimension, also Edgar Cayce he was able to see the past. These people are special for unknown reason to me; I also think that someone will have the ability to go into the other dimension soon. Hopefully we have ability to ask the right question on how to do it.

Here are some ways you can practice RV, use your mind, thought and hands as a tool. And try to do RV for 3 minutes and stop and rest 3 minutes and then again another 3 minutes sequence. Hey is better then paying $99.00 to Major Ed Dames to show you how to practice RV. It’s all the same every thing is made in China, just joking.

About the dimension here is a quick thought I think a “spiral math” that uses some kind of blue color or purple that interact in our brain cells and I think that is what keep us alive and by using our memories we are able to tap into this “spiral math.” I also think that most people with a lots of brain cells are more capable to interact with the “spiral math.”

I know is hard to believe but it’s all true.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ha ha, I actually did buy a DVD from Major Ed Dames, but it was only 15 bucks instead of 99, so whew.
I made it about half way through, then something else came up, but I'm interested to finish it.
The one excercise that I did practice on the DVD, I seemed to do pretty well. It was a picture in an envelope of Mt. Everest. I did the excercise and got "white and blue" colors, and drew the shape of a mountain. It could be coincidence, but out of the billions of things that exist in the world, what I came up with was pretty close to the picture.
This is what made me very interested to try it some more. The fact now that seeing is believing, and hey, there might actually be something to this.
Cool stuff. I want to hear more about peoples RV experiences on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting pylesipe it seem I am the only one here, I guessing that most people don’t believe in RV or maybe I’m not presenting this post right.

I been seeing a blue spiral object, I describe it wrong, is not a spiral, is more like a coil but not a perfect coil, I’m going to draw it to see if I get a better sense of this entity. I think the entity is something that came from The Big Bang; I also think that Edgar Cayce was right about an entity that came to this planet million of year ago. I wish I could read his reading base on the entity. Also I think if someone takes a picture of human brain using 440 – 490 nm I am basing this on en.wikipedia.org... . Probably we could see the energy that is emitting. Also I am trying to see if I could enter the entity maybe I could find what is made of. I have no idea what it is, the color is blue but the edges are white, so I think it must have some white and blue?

For all you guy that can believe that you have power to see beyond. Ask your self this question, all of that you see make sense to you, right. Now imagine if human never had eyes, do you think that we still be here? You think ours intelligent will help us?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Soon I will post a new theory on RV. after I get off from work.

top topics

join