It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Alone Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hey folks,

Just thought I'd give you a heads up that there's an 'are we alone day' on National Geographic in the UK today.

Just turned it on and was so happy to see hours of UFO and alien based programming ahead. I'll be glued to it. Perhaps we could discuss any points raised on here? Now that would be interactive TV - forget all that 'press red' rubbish.

Anyone interested?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'll go check straight away if the dutch national geographic will be doing the same. I'd love that!

Juliet

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Cool -

It's talking about Von Daniken at the moment, so it's covering a wide range of topics.

Hope for you that it is?

Noone else wanna join in?

C'mon UK people - it's wet and miserable outside...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well there's no are we alone day here but this afternoon they are showing 4 hours of ufo material so I'm pleased with that

Von Daniken is interesting, I read his book when I was 13... my first serious read on ufo's and alien life.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, Iv
got aspare afternoon

*Picks up Sky remote.. presses 526* Goodbye Saturday lol

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Excellent choices - I had to pop out for an hour and missed the entire roswell programme? Was it any good?

They showed a theme park type thing that he's opened based on ancient astronaut ideas. That suprised me because I thought that he'd backtracked on that idea in recent years. Maybe I imagined that though...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
nice. im at work, and cant sit in my house in my drawers, and watch this, and post updates every 20 minutes. great. i love america. i love working. f'ing great

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Awwww,

Well, I don't work weekends so

I feel for you, I really do

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

Haha sorry dude, I don't do weekends infact.. i've got 2 weeks off.. summer you see
(apparently)

The Roswell doc didn't really do much for me. as a conclusion from it we got that it was either Project Mogul (balloons used to listen for nuclear explosions from soviet tests) or Some guy called Matt Lozell is convinced that it was ET. Some of the strange heiroglyphs found on pieces of wood(!) were said to be most likely from the decorative scotch tape used in the balloons lol. I dont know what to believe

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting that the special is on today. Something is supposed to happen today, according to several websites, this one included. Perhaps disclosure today?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the Roswell thing. I'm kinda getting a little sick of it myself. These programmes just tend to flit from one idea to another without really exploring any of it in detail. It's sad.

I'd completely forgotten that it was the 18th today - perhaps disclosure will take place on National Geographic.

Anyway, since this thread hasn't worked the way I had hoped - thank you guys anyway - I suggest we call it a day before somebody tells us it should belong on BTS - even though I did have a specific idea in mind.

Maybe next time, eh? Thanks for the input people

top topics

join