It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears: A Tool of the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectIcarus
What Do You Buy Into?

Quite a bit. It'd take a while to get into, of course, but this whole idea of a group of people setting up a new world order, and have been for hundreds of years, all coming to fruition in our time...As I'm sure all other conspiracy theorists in the past generations thought, as well...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

What Do You Buy Into?

Quite a bit. It'd take a while to get into, of course, but this whole idea of a group of people setting up a new world order, and have been for hundreds of years, all coming to fruition in our time...As I'm sure all other conspiracy theorists in the past generations thought, as well...

They're coming from an entirely different mindset. One whose timetable is multi-century, multi-generational. And their numbers are few compared to the masses. They also play on the fact that so many people laugh at it because its "conspiracy theory." It's hiding the open.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So then what's the point? If these powerful people will never see fruition of their plans, why do they bother?

edit:
And for that matter, why does everyone assume they'll be successful?

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Being the Uliminate Being is their objective, It's also impossible but once you've achieved everything else, You may think you are God.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow, this conversation is still going on?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
So then what's the point? If these powerful people will never see fruition of their plans, why do they bother?

edit:
And for that matter, why does everyone assume they'll be successful?

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by junglejake]

good questions which I can answer,

they believe in reincarnation and that as long as they serve the dark side they will be taken care of in each lifetime in regards materiality.

They have been told by their deceiving masters that they can defeat the creator and take control of the universe and thus not have to pay for all their wrongs in the end, this is wishfull thinking.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

She has far strayed from the Religion. A Christian as i see it would not Marry and then get Divorced like she has.

Annulled...not divorced. There is a huge difference.
I dislike her because of the image she tries to sell the world. It's what makes young females think they have to look like her to succeed. It's wrong to do that to impressionable young minds. She's a talentless, electronically enhanced, atrificially created image with one goal for her controllers: To sell as many albums/merchandise as she can before her facade wears off.
Maybe the way she's acting in her personal life is a way to break away from what her controllers have set forth.
Maybe she's breaking her Illuminati programming.
Maybe I had too much Mountain Dew and not enough sleep !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Creator could just exterminated them, Ok maybe we can make a assocation.

I know this sounds a bit imaturity and a bit 80s but Artificial Intelligence taking control over humans.

But i don't see how anyone on Earth could possibly reach through to a higher level, In that sense.

It's all very confusing.

Darklander: I don't really know much about the Britney Spears thing, All i have seen is what i have seen on the news, As i heard it she got married in Las Vegas and then seperated...After Timberlake.. Now i sound like i actually am interested. :\

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by ProjectIcarus]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What really shocks me is that with the internet and ability to record CD's cheaply and to market music that there is not a lot more small indepent music companies out there.

I am sure there is a good number of them but they do not seem to be garnering much attention.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
But does that not give people more chance?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What's their plan if they're "controlling" her?

To turn young girls into little whores? Cuz that seem to be working.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I suppose, But in 1674 or something a Monk thought that their youth were foul, But i will have to find the quote.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think you've found something self evident like Britney Spears cant sing and makes crap music. Then just linked it to the illuminati because its bad, crappy logic and i think if you have some theories try back them up with links

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What really shocks me is that with the internet and ability to record CD's cheaply and to market music that there is not a lot more small indepent music companies out there.

I am sure there is a good number of them but they do not seem to be garnering much attention.

The problem is the big conglomerates who own just about everything. There's such a huge concentration of power in ownership. They suffocate independents right out of the market. It's nearly impossible for private companies to compete.

Here's the latest:

Britney showed up yesterday on MTV (in a phone interview) to promote her latest (and sleezy) video. It's kind of a take on Gwynyth Paltrow's movie "A View From the Top." I think it's called "Toxic." She hunts down her lover, leaving a trail of sex casualties in her wake. She finds her lover and poisons him. How very appropriate for Ms. Spears' current mindset.

She was asked questions about her 55 hr. marriage and annulment. Guess what? It was Las Vegas' fault! Don't you all feel better knowing that?

She said, "I totally believe in the sanctity of marriage," before adding: "I was in Vegas and it took over me."

What does 'sanctity of marriage' mean to her? It's like NEO said, she does one thing and then says something completely different, sending out these horrible mixed messages to young girls who idolize her. MTV cameramen panned the crowd of teeny boppers and they were eating it up. Laughing and cheering at Spears' pathetic excuses. This is a sad commentary on America's youth, if correctly represented. Whether Spears is knowingly involved with or sponsered in some way by members of the Illuminati, she is certainly doing their bidding. And doing it well.

What was MR. SPEARS' (Jason Alexander) point of view on the matter? He had this to say in an interview with Access Hollywood:

"We were just looking at each other and said, 'Let's do something wild, crazy. Let's go get married, just for the hell of it."

This guy's pretty sad. You know he was slobbering over her, dying to get into her pants. And you know the poor sap totally wanted to marry her - to use Britney's vernacular. He got played. And too bad. Maybe he shouldn't be such a dolt. He knows her now, though. The pop tart's been dissing him steadily. Who will she go through next?

Maybe Djarums is right. Look for Britney to show up soon in a future issue of Playboy. That's the only place left for her no talent a$$.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i agree with the neo on the sign of goat of mendes- the one that the knights of templar worshipped. i recently saw a photo of brit with 666 on her t-shirt. I was like, wtf?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
i agree with the neo on the sign of goat of mendes- the one that the knights of templar worshipped. i recently saw a photo of brit with 666 on her t-shirt. I was like, wtf?

666 on the ol' T-shirt, huh? And the sign of goat of mendes...

You know, based on the way Britney speaks and acts, I doubt she's ever even heard of the Illuminati. That doesn't mean she isn't doing their bidding, tho.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
She should really go back to her so called orginal place of worship, and renew her faith.

Some of the things she has done are NOT Christian.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Of all the things I'd want to do to Britney Spears....NONE of them are Christian, hehe... ]:-D

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She really needs to pull her head outta her arse, to be sure. She's spiraling out of control. The best thing for her to do is beg Timberlake's forgiveness and get back with him. At least he'd keep her famous.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i can already see britney on behind the music ten years from now... well after i got release form my sixth drug rehab, that crack pipe just jumped in my hand... you know the story, alot of people in music tend to have the same story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join