It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Government is trying to stop terrorism, then why don't they do a good job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can search online and find Terrorist groups, Videos of terror training, How to make C4, and other types of explosives. I can make weapons, compromise multiple levels of security all learned from the simple click of a button. If they're trying to diminish Terror in the united states, why don't they take down internet websites that contain information useful to Terrorists.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What if your government is actually CREATING terrorists, and what if your government is not working FOR YOU, but AGAINST YOU?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
I can search online and find Terrorist groups, Videos of terror training, How to make C4, and other types of explosives. I can make weapons, compromise multiple levels of security all learned from the simple click of a button. If they're trying to diminish Terror in the united states, why don't they take down internet websites that contain information useful to Terrorists.

My 2 cents.

i'm so glad i made you my foe...listen...
if they were doing such a bad job we would have been attacked again after sept 11...guess what? only thwarted attacks, i'd say they are doing a damm good job..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You weren't attacked again, but who says there aren't tens of thousands of terrorists in the united states. They government clearly hasn't restricted access to the websites providing the info. They may be protecting you, but not good enough to make the public believe they are protected. America is in a constant state of fear.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexidecimal

you must not be from the U.S. contrary to what your people believes we Americans are not in a constant state of fear as in say...England where terrorists attacks keep on happening. why can't they stop terrorists.
we go to outings at the park, go to baseball, football games at the stadium go to crowded places like the shopping mall, ride the subway...and everyone seems frickin happy and not worried at all...maybe we Americans are different then you'all after all. can you say "John Wayne rules"???

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

England where terrorists attacks keep on happening. why can't they stop terrorists.

Their security is lower then that of the United States.

Just because you see people that are smiling, and happy, doesn't mean they aren't afraid. You can be talking to a friend, and not know they're afraid of Spiders or Heights.

Picture yourself walking down the street or through a mall. There are hundreds of people around you. All of them look like normal civilians. The man walking next to you has a bomb strapped to his chest, or in a suitcase, but you have no idea of knowing until it's too late. Your dead. Your saying America has no fear of this at all?

[edit on (8/17/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ohh get off yourselves. The same people who attacked The US on 9/11 was the same people who attacked Spain 3/11 and London 7/7.

Then we come on this post here...

9/11 vs 7/7

And what do we get.. The only reason these fruitloops aren't attacking the states is cause they don't want to people to go APE$HIT.

People are stupid but as are stupid president says... "Fool me once...... ahhh.. Fool me twice.... ahhh.. You can fool me 3 times.."

Get my point.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If the government was trying to stop terrorism;

Why would they give Israel and Saudi Arabia $30b and $20b, respectively, worth of weaponry; when 15 of the 19 alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Khalid Shiek Mohammad (the alleged "mastermind" of 9/11) specifically mentioned in the 9/11 commission report that it was the US's favoritism of Israel that made him hate America so much?

Of course, the giving away of weaponry only makes sense if you realize that 9/11 wasn't done by 19 guys with box cutters.

news.yahoo.com...
www.cnn.com...

I won't bother going into what happens when we give weaponry away in the ME, you should know full well what happens (they end up using it against us).

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They found Saddam in a potato cellar how long after the invasion, a few months? I was wondering how Saddam would surrender, would soldiers just fight there way/march up to the capitol and arrest Saddam....no it was either somthing like that, or a subtle approach ....somthing that could easily be forgotten...

Surely there are operatives out there who could learn of the locations of the heads of the radical islamists OBL, Zwarhiri or whoever else is still at large. These arent my enemies I did nothing to them, our government did. And to label me anything else is unconstitutional.
But would finding and killing them have any effect at this point? probably not now. If they want to beat the insurgents over there, they better first put a ban on conception over there because as long as there are people being born, and we are their tearing stuff up the more insurgents there will be.

top topics

join