It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy! (finally found one...)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Hmm...I'm confused. If the woman has to pretty much give birth to the child to have a partial birth abortion, then what could happen between the shoulders and the head (which will have to come out anyway) that would be fatal?

The difference is,...any farther and then it becomes a 'legal' childbirth and also become intentional termination (murder). If the fetus is only brought out just enough, it isnt born yet in a legal form, and still can be categorized as an aborted unborn fetus.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe he is sick of seeing another crack baby, or child born addicted to heroin...Maybe he doesnt want to deal with another birth defect due to mothers selfabuse...MAYBE he s sick of all of us having to pay for these children that end up with 9 brothers and sisters all on welfare and brain damaged living with their elderly grandmother. MAYBE HE CANT STAND TO see ANOTHER 13 year mother of a 13 year old mother have her second unwanted baby. Could it be he doesnt want another child born with aids or genital warts or herpes, or std in the babys oral cavity from her crackhead slut mother? Should a teenage mother kill herself and unborn child because shes so afraid and alone?
Maybe he does think its about time someone worries about poulation control.
I know first hand about the droves of women having these procedures, The majority of these abortions arent had by stable parent material, I PROMISE.
Just today some chick had her baby at home full term and killed it.
Contraception is not (#*&ing working, people. Am I supppoesed to keep paying for these unwanted babies?

I know its not the babies fault I know they deserve life.. What can I tell you...I believe many of these doctors are not interested in the conspiracy this began as...I think they are trying to help women in trouble
--Kris

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Kris, would you rather be dead then be a crack baby? Then have herpes or genital warts?

Or is it a money thing. To save the population some cash, the doctor doesn't mind jamming a scissors into the base of a baby's skull. I'm going to be right back with some other information, too. These doctors trying to "help" some women have caused a ton of them to kill themselves. I'd rather they keep that help to themselves. Be back shortly with the statistics.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's some info on the psychological effects abortions have on women:

Clinical research provides a growing body of scientific evidence that having an abortion can cause psychological harm to some women. "Women who report negative after-effects from abortion know exactly what their problem is," observed psychologist Wanda Franz, Ph.D., in a March 1989 congressional hearing on the impact of abortion. "They report horrible nightmares of children calling them from trash cans, of body parts, and blood," Franz told the Congressional panel. "When they are reminded of the abortion," Franz testified, "the women re-experienced it with terrible psychological pain ... They feel worthless and victimized because they failed at the most natural of human activities -- the role of being a mother."[106]

The emergence of chemical abortion methods poses a new possibly more devastating psychological threat. Unlike surgical abortions, in which women rarely see the cut up body parts, women having chemical abortions often do see the complete tiny bodies of their unborn children and are even able to distinguish the child�s developing hands, eyes, etc. [107] So traumatic is this for some women that both patients and researchers involved in these studies have recommended that women unprepared for the experience of seeing their aborted children not take the drugs. [108] Long-term psychological implications of this experience have not been studied.

Researchers on the after-effects of abortion have identified a pattern of psychological problems known as Post-Abortion Syndrome (PAS). Women suffering PAS may experience drug and alcohol abuse, personal relationship disorders, sexual dysfunction, repeated abortions, communications difficulties, damaged self-esteem, and even attempt suicide. Post-Abortion Syndrome appears to be a type of pattern of denial which may last for five to ten years before emotional difficulties surface. [109]

Now that some clinicians have established that there is an identifiable patterns to PAS, they face a new challenge. What is still unknown is how widespread psychological problems are among women who have had abortions. A Los Angeles Times survey in 1989 found that 56% of women who had abortions felt guilty about it, and 26% "mostly regretted the abortion."[110] Clinicians� current goal should be to conduct extensive national research studies to obtain data on the psychological after-effects of abortion.[111]

With the growing awareness of Post Abortion Syndrome in scholarly and clinical circles, women with PAS can expect to receive a more sensitive appreciation of the suffering that they endure. Fortunately, a growing network of peer support groups of women who have had abortions offers assistance to women who are experiencing emotional difficulties.

Many post-abortive women have also been speaking out publicly about their own abortion experiences and the healing process they went through.. Women or family members seeking information about this particular outreach can contact American Victims of Abortion, 419 7th Street, NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C., 20004

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
drug dependancy and later behavioral problems not to mention the ever so popular Fetal-Alcohol Syndrome..Witness these defects first hand. Now take all these people put them in the same impoverished area of welfare section 8 and low income. Now watch the trouble baby become a young adult w/ behavioral problems surround by young people with the same afflictions. its terrible. There doesnt seem to be and end its only getting worse. Education doesnt seem to help. What is the answer to ending this cycle. each generation becomes weaker, and more cumbersome
Ever take care of a crack baby?
A mother on drugs would (and often do) kill her addict baby because they are impossible needing constant attention and med care
Its pathetic
I wish there WAS a REAL answer here.
addiction and poor choices lack of education..all carry thru to the next generation. Its a cycle and its a shame but Im sick of footing the bill.

oh look a success story

www.familywatch.org...

www.familywatch.org...

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty scarey. You'd rather kill then foot a charitable bill.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sterilization is vastly different from sucking a baby into a vaccume of bladed death. It's after conception that it becomes an issue. Before conception there's no additional DNA in that woman, just her own RNA.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow, that's pretty scarey. You'd rather kill then foot a charitable bill.

What are you nuts? This isnt charity its my taxes. iTS HALF MY PAYCHECK(s). WHat...? You wanna know what's scary JungleJake?-- I, and all the working middle class of my society, are EXPECTED to starve, move, or get ANOTHER job to pay for these people! They recieve better med care for free than what I pay for. Its me or them. Im at least trying. Their pumping out needy kids faster than they could have abortions. I WISH it was the other way around but its not because they 're too high to aknowledge their pregnacy most of the time. I live in NY, this is an epidemic here. Ask anyone who not 16 and pregnant.

"....As the series stated in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, all people should care about teenage pregnancy for the following reasons: education levels drop, property increases, health risks and cost rise, abortion is common, and taxpayers keep paying for it. "In 1999, U.S. taxpayers spent more than $25 billion on assistance (welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid) for teen mothers and their babies. If those births had been delayed until the mother was in her 20's, the U.S. would have saved 40 percent of the calculated expenditures..."
by Stephanie L. Goff, Editor and by the Student Publications Board

Children having children burdens society for DECADES, for generations.
www.nncc.org...

I cant think about this anymore. I give ALOT to my society, They dont need to take anything from me.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What is Belgum? He he he.

Joking.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ahh, so you believe that if that epidemic is lowered, taxes will go down?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Come here and check out my county hospital...see why it went bankrupt...The county has a choice: raise property tax OR sell the hopsital to private.
Well they are selling and alot of people lost their job.. People that NOW cant afford to live here. THIS IS all DUE to medicaid welfarers raping and abusing the system.
Welfare couples with 2 kids allowed to receive fertility treatments without paying. babies that inherited their mothers "afflictions" one after the next after the next in the childrens clinic.
Women flocking to the county hospital to bear their children and then F off the bill to us.
In order NOT to raise the taxes we are losing the hospital....So the answer is at least the taxes wont keep going up.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I guess I just don't see why aborting babies will stop this..

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I guess I just don't see why aborting babies will stop this..

from above:
"....U.S. taxpayers spent more than $25 billion on assistance (welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid) for teen mothers and their babies...."

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
$25 billion is a drop of water compared to the 4.5 trillion we spend a year...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
This is definitely a conspiracy and thanks for telling us JungleJake!

See the left always have to cheat to win!

I just know it.

everyone knows that. including the left

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lol they don't always have to cheat, they just choose to anyway...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

How many deaths art attributed to legal abortion today? No one knows. In 1986, they stopped counting the deaths because it "got confusing." So how many women go in for this legal, harmless procedure and never leave? Someone doesn't want us to know.

It was the illegal, back alley abortions that were killing women. I really doubt there's a high fatality rate in the women now. I believe it's a woman's business. I don't support partial birth abortion, but in the first trimester...it's her choice. Second trimester, I think it should be based on health concerns. That's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

$25 billion is a drop of water compared to the 4.5 trillion we spend a year...

A flood is made out of a # load of drops...how about we get rid of some of them....

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKristinexx
A flood is made out of a # load of drops...how about we get rid of some of them....

Then let's get rid of some of the less humanitarian drops, and find a way of correcting this drop, instead of just killing it.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
It was the illegal, back alley abortions that were killing women. I really doubt there's a high fatality rate in the women now. I believe it's a woman's business. I don't support partial birth abortion, but in the first trimester...it's her choice. Second trimester, I think it should be based on health concerns. That's my opinion.

Do you believe abortions were more common when they were back alley? Maybe there's not a high fatality rate, but today there are over 350,000 abortions performed a year in the US. In 1986 it was well over 500,000. How many do you think were done in 1972, before abortion was legal?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join