It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bases/Bunkers in Santa Rosa/Napa, CA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hello all.

I just have some questions on some "bunkers/bases" in the Santa Rosa/Napa area of California.

Sorry if this has been discussed in detail before. I've tried searching for this topic, yet find little more than just a single post or two with only a "rumor" of such a base, and was hoping that there was someone out there with a little more information on these two "Bases". (I'm still not completely convinced as to their existence.)

If there is a thread that has a little more information on the the specific topic of either of these two "bases", please let me know. I'd really like to see everyones thoughts on this.

I found this link in another thread that includes both of them. (It wasn't on topic for the thread where I found it, and I couldn't find any others that it seemed to be, so I posted a new one here.)

educate-yourself.org...

I was just wondering if anyone has any solid information, not just rumors, as to the supposed locations of these sites?

As for the Santa Rosa location, (The one I'm not too sure of.) I've never heard anything on this one, so any information here would be good.

As for the Napa Valley location, I've heard of this one many different times from many different local sources with accounts of "Black Helicopters" being sighted in the area, yet I have personally driven on that road many times actually looking for something that could be a "gate" to such a base and have found nothing.

I've never seen anything that seemed out of the ordinary to me. It's a long road, and I am human, so I may have missed something, but I didn't even notice any unmarked dirt trails leading off of the main road. If it is hidden/secret, those who are assigned to do so did it well.

Again, if these two sites have been discussed in detail before, please direct me to where I can find the information I am looking for.

If these two specific sites haven't been discussed in detail before, then call it a new thread and please give your thoughts here.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I can say with 100% certainty that the Groom Lake planes have flown to both APA and STS.

APA evidence here:
www.lazygranch.com...
Look for the phrase
"N661BA ferry service to Wine Country"

On this page
www.lazygranch.com...
there is a flight to STS. Look for
"N654BA from Sonoma (STS)"

Note that there are a few reasons for military flights to this general area. One would be the USCG station at Two Rock Ranch. Granted, not a likely place for a spook to go, though it used to be a NSA hangout. To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing spooky there now. The other reason for being in the general area is a company that installs fuel hydrants for the USAF is based there. You can see a flight to Nellis from this facility:
www.lazygranch.com...
Look for
"N993DS"

I wouldn't put much faith in a website that finds "saucer" sites just about everywhere. [I like hard evidence. Photos, plane tracking, scanner radio, etc. ]

I look at the "antenna" site in Santa Rosa from that website. Doesn't look like much to me. If there was something "real" to run down, I'd be willing to check it out. In fact, I photographed a CIA rendition plane at NAPA County just last week. [Photo not uploaded yet.]

NAPA has an OES center, but who doesn't have one? BTW, this is probably the black helicopter link:
sonic.net...
Here is some info on the Oakville Grade:
www.globalsecurity.org...
Supposedly, the building is located at
N38.372994 W122.462911
It's on the list to things to check out, but this doesn't seem likely. I checked out the location on the FCC database and the general area is full of antennas. I suspect what you see on Google Earth is just a commercial transmitter site.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Santa Rosa location is supposedly the west coast FEMA communications center. The east coast location is somewhere in New Jersey. AT&T is based in New Jersey. My best guess is the center (if still active) is located beneath the AT&T switching building downtown. That's my best guess. Another possible location is just outside of Santa Rosa on Wohler road. There is a decent sized government reservation with a densely wooded hill at the center. Power and telecom lines run into the site. I believe the Santa Rosa FEMA reference is from the 60's or 70's so a lot may have changed since then. Maybe the FEMA comm center has been relocated. . . Skaggs Island perhaps?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I checked out the location on the FCC database and the general area is full of antennas. I suspect what you see on Google Earth is just a commercial transmitter site.

I am guessing if it is an underground continuity of govt. bunker it would utilize a buried ELF dipole antenna for communications, so you are likely correct about that not being the site. But maybe THEY want us to think that!

[edit on 18-8-2007 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, according to the link. The FEMA center is located just down the street where I live. At the Vet's building. . . . I doubt that's the site.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am guessing if it is an underground continuity of govt. bunker it would utilize a buried ELF dipole antenna for communications, so you are likely correct about that not being the site. But maybe THEY want us to think that!

----------
Hope I get the quote done right. The topic of buried antennas shows up from time to time. Some people claim on medium wave (AM broadcast radio), buried antennas pick up less noise. However, they do pick up less signal. ;-)

I did a google search and found a paper on buried ELF, but it was to measure natural ELF, not transmit.
---------
During the summers of 1972-1977, extremely low frequency (ELF) electric and magnetic fields have been measured at selected biological test and control plots in the Chequamegon National Forest in northern Wisconsin. Each summer, the magnetic field and the low impedance electric field (the field in the earth) were measured at each site. In addition, in 1975 the high impedance electric field (the field in air) was also measured, due to increasing interest in this type of field. In 1976 and 1977 the high impedance electric field was not measured. This was due to malfunction of the high impedance electric field probe in 1976, and time limitations imposed by other field work requirements and the operating schedule of the WTF in 1977. The lack of these measurements does not degrade the validity of the studies, as the high impedance electric field is due to the voltage of an overhead antenna with respect to ground and will not be generated by a buried ELF antenna system. Further, the high impedance field is not present in the ground.
-----------------------------------

If you google "buried antenna", there are other military documents. Here is an abstract for a buried "low band" antenna:
stinet.dtic.mil...

If you look at efficient conventional communications site, they bury the radials, not the antenna. Radials show up well on google earth. You don't need them everywhere, but in the desert, they really help. Besides the post Idid for the radials at basecamp, you can also see the radials for the now unused NDB at the Tonopah Test Range.
N37.875589 W116.821407

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
[edit on 20-8-2007 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Here is some info on the Oakville Grade:
www.globalsecurity.org...
Supposedly, the building is located at
N38.372994 W122.462911
It's on the list to things to check out, but this doesn't seem likely. I checked out the location on the FCC database and the general area is full of antennas. I suspect what you see on Google Earth is just a commercial transmitter site.

Great link. I am reasonably certain I found the site on Google earth. There is actually a building that seems to lead into the side of a mountain.
N38.242589, W122.260648.
The usage of the AT&T microwave link I found fascinating as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That building is in the middle of a winery. I suppose I can take the tour then ask if they have a secret base. ;-)

I'm a believer in getting a "reference" before I look for something. That is, look at a known "secret" base. For instance, Site-R is located at
N39 44 1.96 W77 25 11.30
www.fas.org...

I think a defensable perimeter is needed by any of these bases, even if the guts are underground. Now hills are almost always radio repeater sites, at least in urban areas, so a tower or two may or may not mean there is a base there.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Americantrucker

There are some buildings that appear to be army bunkers near my house in santa rosa it is right next to fresno ave and in each of the bunkers there are huge metal doors welded shut. there are also underground tunnels all around the area. Is there anyone that could explain this to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how long people can survive in those underground bunkers??

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the post.

I've been there a few times and the only explanation I can give is that That area used to be an old army air base. (Back just before and maybe into the first part of WWII I think. I'm not sure.). If you look on Google maps, you can still see some areas where it's pretty easy to see where it was. About ten years ago, while driving along Stony Point Rd, on the East side, there were two old hangars that I remember seeing, but they were torn down around five years ago or so. I'm not sure exactly when. I hate seeing stuff like that destroyed.

Fresno ave. runs just east of where the North to South runway was and Northpoint Pkwy. is just north of where the West to East runway was. There are two parking lots between the buildings that are the old W/E runway. (They're pretty easy to find. Last time I was there, they were still painted like an old unused runway.(Yellow X on them). Take the time to look when you have the chance and let me know if that's changed if I don't make it there first.)

I've been out there a time or four when I had the chance to see what's left of it, but didn't have a lot of time while doing so and never found any old bunkers with welded doors. Could you give me a better idea of exactly where these are? I would love to see them for myself. Also, where are the tunnels you spoke of? I would love to check those out also.

If you didn't know, there was also an old airbase in Rohnert Park out around where Target is now. (It was part of the one in S.R.) I haven't heard much about that one other than after it was no longer used, it was a spot for drag racers to go to race. Have you heard anything about that one? If you find anything out about that, I would appreciate you sharing anything you may find with me as well. I've been looking, but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Americantrucker

Yeha we have a few of those "bunkers" here just outside of Orlando International Airport, that used to be Mccoy Airforce base, associated with the Pinecastle range that was the inital test site for the X program planes before supersonice was reached. Disney took them over to store explosives for their firework displays. but I digress. What I wanted to say , there IS SOO MUCH we DO NOT know about the effects of elctromagentic radiation I wouldn't rule ANYTHING out. especially if it is channeled in different ways. I by no means am a scientist but I bet that things that we cannot imagine are being achieved through manipulation of intense EMF.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Americantrucker

Hello, i live in the area in question. And I have lived in Santa Rosa CA most of my 48 years. I can tell you where a couple pieces of the complex are located. There are several places that have an entrance underground. the building will be marked, with the astrological symbol for EARTH a circle (+) or this . this can be a portal window with the plus sign inside, or some other aspect of the facade.

People, i apologize in advance if my words frustrate anyone.

Part of the base is under Howarth park/Spring park lake. part of it is under downtown. Some of the base is under Annadel. and then another chunk is under Hood Mountain range. out Hwy 12 right next to the children's prison, Los Guilicos juvenile detention center, on Pytheon rd. The road being named after the knights of Pytheon.

The bombing of Japan, the Nuclear arms race, the beginning of the cold war and all this fear was driving certain policies. Fear of nuclear war was now a driving undercurrent for all of american politics in the 1950 continuing through to today.

Let us consider some of the issues that the government would need to address to effectively build secret underground bases in the 1950's.

1. The government would need to keep locals in the dark regarding the location or presence of an underground base during and after construction.

2. The government would need to dispose of debris without detection

3. If a civilian operation was used as a cover story for the base creation, the government would need to have their people embedded within the civilian operation.

4. Access to natural light.

5. Need access to clean water.

6. Need ability to send and receive radio signals using surrounding landscape as antenna as opposed to a radio tower that would over time fall into disrepair. and could give away the presence of an underground facility.

7. reduce exposure to fallout in case a nuclear attack is the reason for going underground.

There is only one answer that solves all these issues and that is large earthen dam! Man made lakes on the West coast

1. with an undertaking of building a large earthen dam locals would not be able to discern the equipment being used for the base/bunker and or the Earthen Dam..

2. debris and displacement of dirt would not be noticed once the dam construction started up.

3. Army Corp of Engineers will be the government's boots on the ground supervising most aspects of the dam construction.

4. Ability to harness natural light from bottom of lake.

5. The lake is a clean water source.

6. The lake surface is your antennae, using a grid overlay one could create a giant nearly invisible antenna.

7. A base built on the West coast will always have less fallout than its eastwardly neighbors because of the jetstream/prevailing winds.

You will find large concrete bunkers under Lake Ralphine in Howarth park, under Santa Rosa creek reservoir in Spring Lake park, and Lake Ilsanjo in Annadel state park.

please bare with me.

Continuaty of Government, COG, the COG concept brings with it many problems and ideas that need to be considered. One item that is never or rarely ever talked about by the public, is how do we leave markers or clues in case the underground COG effort/experiment fails? If there is a nuclear war, biological outbreak, or extinction level event such as a doomsday asteroid and COG is put into action what happens if the underground experiment fails. what do we do if everyone dies anyway? Excluding a biological apocalypse where most of the evidence of a civilization would be intact. Assuming there is little evidence above ground, how do we tell future archeologist where to dig so they can find our pharaohs treasure? Well we need to leave bread crumbs. and if you are going to leave bread crumbs make them large, make them massive, and once an observer notices the bread crumbs there needs to be a relationship between the bread crumbs, something that logicly connects them together. An Egyptian theme or images that support an ancient story, a story of Rebirth, a story of Inanna's/Ishtar's descent into the underworld. The first recorded resurrection story that is an astrological allegory for the coldest 3 days of the year. The Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year.

Here is a video documenting the massive Egyptian/Babylonian bread crumbs and the corresponding grid they create.

I hope this made sense, I tune into subtle patterns many others would never notice. Part of COG development was to create a trail of breadcrumbs leading to the Howarth and Spring Lake parks. At one time in the 1970's a certain highway was going to be extended and built right over Annadel state park. A wide swath of land starting at farmers and hoen and traveling east and ending at the edge of spring lake park. the houses were annexed and torn down. the project was abandoned after an Environmental impact study found that delicate wildlife would suffer. so now there is a large green streak that you can nearly see from space bringing the observer to Spring lake/howarth park. i.e. the underground base.

edit on 16-1-2018 by Mical because: neede to add more content had hit the wrong button and the interface was not very intuitive inn regards to getting out of preview and back into editing.

top topics

join