a reply to: Americantrucker
Hello, i live in the area in question. And I have lived in Santa Rosa CA most of my 48 years. I can tell you where a couple pieces of the complex are
located. There are several places that have an entrance underground. the building will be marked, with the astrological symbol for EARTH a circle (+)
or this ⊕
. this can be a portal window with the plus sign inside, or some other aspect of the facade.
People, i apologize in advance if my words frustrate anyone.
Part of the base is under Howarth park/Spring park lake. part of it is under downtown. Some of the base is under Annadel. and then another chunk is
under Hood Mountain range. out Hwy 12 right next to the children's prison, Los Guilicos juvenile detention center, on Pytheon rd. The road being named
after the knights of Pytheon.
The bombing of Japan, the Nuclear arms race, the beginning of the cold war and all this fear was driving certain policies. Fear of nuclear war was now
a driving undercurrent for all of american politics in the 1950 continuing through to today.
Let us consider some of the issues that the government would need to address to effectively build secret underground bases in the 1950's.
1. The government would need to keep locals in the dark regarding the location or presence of an underground base during and after construction.
2. The government would need to dispose of debris without detection
3. If a civilian operation was used as a cover story for the base creation, the government would need to have their people embedded within the
4. Access to natural light.
5. Need access to clean water.
6. Need ability to send and receive radio signals using surrounding landscape as antenna as opposed to a radio tower that would over time fall into
disrepair. and could give away the presence of an underground facility.
7. reduce exposure to fallout in case a nuclear attack is the reason for going underground.
There is only one answer that solves all these issues and that is large earthen dam! Man made lakes on the West coast
1. with an undertaking of building a large earthen dam locals would not be able to discern the equipment being used for the base/bunker and or the
2. debris and displacement of dirt would not be noticed once the dam construction started up.
3. Army Corp of Engineers will be the government's boots on the ground supervising most aspects of the dam construction.
4. Ability to harness natural light from bottom of lake.
5. The lake is a clean water source.
6. The lake surface is your antennae, using a grid overlay one could create a giant nearly invisible antenna.
7. A base built on the West coast will always have less fallout than its eastwardly neighbors because of the jetstream/prevailing winds.
You will find large concrete bunkers under Lake Ralphine
in Howarth park, under Santa Rosa creek
reservoir in Spring Lake park,
and Lake Ilsanjo
in Annadel state park.
please bare with me.
Continuaty of Government, COG, the COG concept brings with it many problems and ideas that need to be considered. One item that is never or rarely
ever talked about by the public, is how do we leave markers or clues in case the underground COG effort/experiment fails? If there is a nuclear war,
biological outbreak, or extinction level event such as a doomsday asteroid and COG is put into action what happens if the underground experiment
fails. what do we do if everyone dies anyway? Excluding a biological apocalypse where most of the evidence of a civilization would be intact.
Assuming there is little evidence above ground, how do we tell future archeologist where to dig so they can find our pharaohs treasure? Well we need
to leave bread crumbs. and if you are going to leave bread crumbs make them large, make them massive, and once an observer notices the bread crumbs
there needs to be a relationship between the bread crumbs, something that logicly connects them together. An Egyptian theme or images that support an
ancient story, a story of Rebirth, a story of Inanna's/Ishtar's descent into the underworld. The first recorded resurrection story that is an
astrological allegory for the coldest 3 days of the year. The Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year.
Here is a video documenting the massive Egyptian/Babylonian
bread crumbs and the corresponding grid they
I hope this made sense, I tune into subtle patterns many others would never notice. Part of COG development was to create a trail of breadcrumbs
leading to the Howarth and Spring Lake parks. At one time in the 1970's a certain highway was going to be extended and built right over Annadel state
park. A wide swath of land starting at farmers and hoen and traveling east and ending at the edge of spring lake park. the houses were annexed and
torn down. the project was abandoned after an Environmental impact study found that delicate wildlife would suffer. so now there is a large green
streak that you can nearly see from space bringing the observer to Spring lake/howarth park. i.e. the underground base.
edit on 16-1-2018 by Mical because: neede to add more content had hit the wrong button and the interface was not very intuitive inn regards to
getting out of preview and back into editing.