It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget about Christ Angel, what about Derren Brown!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
I agree with the above and to think otherwise is fantasy imho.
People who think Angel is some sort of wizard using the forces of chi,dark side,untapped brain energy etc need to look into real magician techniques and then realise it is what is.... manipulated moves to fool the eye.Simple as.
Practice is needed and Angel needs to practice more imo.

What gets me is these people who talk about Criss as the real thing talk about his powers as if they were everyday common type skills. The "how can you not believe for he is using [insert_favorite_mind_power_here]” statements they keep using is like general magician tricks are the impossible thing that needs to be proved and not powers that brake the laws of physics, and never been proven outside the mystical world.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Criss Agel's levitation in the Golf Course is indeed amazing, not until you knew it was all an act, te audience were actors. Some of the spectaors were overacting soo much that it became obvious. WOW!

Derren Brown with no question uses real psychological influence to people's mind. I read his book and i learned how to read people's minds, and indeed I can read people's minds through talking to them, not knowing they are giving off clues by body language. I myself witnessed that Derren Brown is the one with TRUE SKILLS. Even DAVID BLAINE is better than CRISS ANGEL even if he is a little bit boring, because his tricks are real street magic tricks. Criss Angel's are just actors, when Criss angel went through a glass window, its so obvious, everyone can see it.

I really thoguht at first when Criss Angel levitated form the ground onto a chair that it was real magic, or there is some kind of force in the earth, but i found out he just pulls out his legs and lifts himself up, you know what i mean.

Anyways, Derren Brown does not use plants because why does he need to? He uses real psychological techniques, that even I learned how to do even it took me 1 month to learn just 1 stunt.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

You always tell us to give evidence and proof that Criss Angel is using props, but can YOU eyewitness86 give us proof that Criss Angel does not use props? Of course no one is able to prove that Criss Angel did not use any props when you look at his videos, because the only props Criss Angel used is special effects like in the Golf Course. Those actors, (Cough*) i mean spectators are just actors. Wake up boy! Just because you have seen Criss Angel in national TV or in shows in TV does not mean he does not use props or something.

"To see is to believe" This statement is not true everytime, have you seen Albert Einstein personally? Then why do you believe he is a real person? Have you seen Jesus, or Buddha, or Allah or have you seen GOD? Then why do you believe in GOD? AND VICE VERSA! You have seen Criss Angel levitate on top of Luxor, but does that automatically mean its REAL?

Think twice because you have been making a big mistake, don't embarrass your self.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi Xtrozero,

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Actually I have no other questions after your answer, because I have never had any experiences such as you have, and so I can not relate to your world as you view it. In my limited way I must rely only on basic mundane approaches to prove or disprove events.

Don't cut yourself short

All you need to do is some investigating of people in parks and on sidewalks who perform the kinds of feats that cannot be duplicated outside of a magician's stage - unless a Gift of the Spirit is the cause.

One more thing...

Be careful what you wish for.

ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVING THAT CRISS ANGEL PERFORMS REAL MAGIC?

Criss Angel and Derren Brown are totally different people. Derren Brown is nothing like Criss Angel. People who think Criss Angel is real are childish ingorant people. If you think Criss Angel is a prophet or something christ-like, then you have been thinking dead wrong. GET A LIFE, Criss Angel does not know how to perform miracles, HE JUST KNOWS HOW MONEY WORKS. All magicians have tricks up their sleeves.

Do you know why its hard to find proof that Criss Angel uses props?
Because if it is just easy to find evidence that they are fake, then they won't bi called magicians. THE ONLY MAGIC THAT IS HAPPENING IN CRISS ANGEL IS THE MAGIC OF MONEY!!!

WAKE UP!!! NONE OF CRISS ANGEL"S MAGIC ARE TRUE, THEY ARE ALL TRICKS AND ILLUSIONS!!!

THE ONE ON TOP OF LUXOR, YOU SAW CRISS ANGEL FLOAT OVER LUXOR IN TV DOES NOT MEAN ITS REAL MAGIC. I THINK WHOEVER BELIEVES IN IT IS STUPID.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join