It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Presidential motorcade SUV. Protesters better watch out if they try to egg the limo.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There's a few threads of truth...

The Dillon Aero certainly exists, as does the ability to mount it in the video:

dillonaero.com...

But to think that this system would be deployed domestically in any way is ludacris. The U.S. Treasury Department and it's Secret Service have if anything been on the weak side of offensive firepower... Come to think of it, when has a shot been fired in direct defense of the President? One will need a Blockbuster Movie Rental card and insomnia to see a device like this employed.

Methinks deltaboy might have just demonstrated the a certain weakness in critical thinking regarding President Bush.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Methinks deltaboy might have just demonstrated the a certain weakness in critical thinking regarding President Bush.

Just be humorous about it. If this vehicle is applied to the Presidential motorcade its possible it be used for overseas visits by the President. Especially countries like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and so on.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Man, I don't know about you guys, but that video was scary. You could mow 100's of people down with that beast.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by deltaboy

you should be glad to see taxpayers money doing its work to provide the best protection available for the leader you hate.

Well at least is used to help keep him safe even if our bridges are falling down.

I think that if he was loved he will not have any need to feel scare of the people he was elected to serve.

Actually he may be a littler paranoid, hummm.

Still nice pic.

jack kennedy was loved oh wait no he wasnt shot. abe lincon hmmm no neither was he. well any ways im glad to see the greatest president of all times has the protection to stay in power.

on another note maybe you are right who ever your savior is avter bush shouldnt have protection like that because they wont be worthy or that title

[edit on 15pmu72007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would be more impressed if they put a Metal Storm 40mm grenade lancher on it with 4 barrels. Blow up the whole crowd; everyone becomes an enemy. Or you could just stick to old Bradley IFV with its cannon and TOW missiles.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How many seconds of ammo do you reckon you have with this thing? I think that why the military doesn't use them on the ground you run out to quick.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deckard83
How many seconds of ammo do you reckon you have with this thing? I think that why the military doesn't use them on the ground you run out to quick.

Sure they do, its just that not everyone has it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join