It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalin And The Soviet Roswell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How far this is factual, it’s difficult to tell, more so as it comes from Pravda. But perhaps there’s some truth in it after all.

The Soviet leadership then headed by Joseph Stalin didn’t believe Romay’s lies at all. (General Roger Romay, was commander of the 8th American Air Brigade, who declared that the Roswell incident was a mere crash of a weather balloon). That was the very beginning of a campaign of mass disinformation. The USSR believed that the story about a weather balloon crashing was just an attempt to hide the truth. The military unit that recovered the remains of the UFO was believed to be America’s best trained Air Force unit.

In order to clear up the situation, Joseph Stalin ordered three Soviet scientists to research data obtained by the KGB in the USA and define to what extent such mysterious objects were dangerous for the Soviet Union. These three men were talented mathematician Mstislav Keldysh, chemist Alexander Topchiyev, and physician Sergey Korolev.

In 1948, on Stalin’s order, the first sample of a UFO was brought to the Moscow region. The find was dug up, cut into pieces, and loaded onto trucks. The parts were taken to a secret testing area in the Moscow region.

Joseph Stalin personally controlled the project and completely relied upon Sergey Korolev’s research. Joseph Stalin insisted that the group of Soviet scientists must successfully complete their research and take the lead over the Americans’ space program.
english.pravda.ru...

By the way, did the space programs of both the Soviet Union and America rely on back engineered alien technology obtained from these crashed UFOs? In 1903, a machine carrying a man had raised itself by its own power into the air in free flight. On the afternoon of July 20, 1969, Armstrong and Aldrin landed their lunar module, the Eagle, on the lunar surface. Within just sixty five years man had set foot on the Moon! Darn, in 65 years we haven’t even found a cure for the common cold!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm one of the people who believe a lot can happen in 65 years, and I really don't think getting something into space is outside the realms of possibility within 65 years once you can get something into the sky.

Once you know how to do something, it is easy to improve that technology. Look how far computers have come in the past 20 years. I do admit that the authenticity of the lunar landing is debatable, but I think this business about back-engineered alien technology is complete nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A victim of Stalin's 1938 Great Purge, he was confined for almost six years, including some months in a Siberian gulag.

Seems Sergey was in a Gulag.

Or, was that a cover story ?

Hmmm. I'm betting the former. Not exactly
one of Stalin's buddies.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDomain
I'm one of the people who believe a lot can happen in 65 years, and I really don't think getting something into space is outside the realms of possibility within 65 years once you can get something into the sky.

Once you know how to do something, it is easy to improve that technology. Look how far computers have come in the past 20 years. I do admit that the authenticity of the lunar landing is debatable, but I think this business about back-engineered alien technology is complete nonsense.

Nice post mikesing, i really like your posts dude! I believe that to dd but sometimes when your in the normal public view not much has taken place in the plast 65 years accept mere social and political changes around the world and in america. Technology wise it's stale, 2 inventions and a few upgrades to certain things, big whoop. But i still wonder why the flight program and taken so much damage and alot of things have failed for nasa. Wouldn't 65 years be enough time to fix alot of quibles and know why these things break?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Nice post mikesing, i really like your posts dude! Wouldn't 65 years be enough time to fix alot of quibles and know why these things break?

Thanks malakiem!

Remember, in 1969 computers had as much mem and computational power as a child's calculator today! Was that enough to land a man on the Moon? Check out the specifications of the AGC.....

Specifications:

Instruction Set: Approximately 20 instructions;
100 noun-verb pairs, data up to triple-precision
Word Length: 16 bits (14 bits + sign + parity)
Memory: ROM (rope core) 36K words; RAM (core) 2K words
Disk: None
I/O: DSKY (two per spacecraft)
Performance: approx. Add time - 20us
Basic machine cycle: 2.048 MHz
Technology: RTL bipolar logic (flat pack).

So that's enough computational power to land on the Moon? Or was there more 'ground support' in the form of remote controlling the space craft with the help of advanced technology? Hmmm...Food for thought!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Remember, in 1969 computers had as much mem and computational power as a child's calculator today! Was that enough to land a man on the Moon?

Well looking at a high tech F117 compared to a WW2 Spitfire, you'd wonder how on earth the Spitfire can even fly. It has the memory and computational power of... well, the pilots brain.

The F117 first flew in 1977. The first Spitfire flew in 1936.

Flying a Spitfire with no computers at all to going to the moon: 33 years.
From going to the moon with a calculator size computer to flying a stealth aircraft needing a computer to be stable: 8 years.

Aint technology wonderfull?!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by merka]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Aint technology wonderfull?!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by merka]

Oh Yeah!!

Now take a peek at this vid...

So what the devil were those Russians doing all those years from the time they got hold of that UFO and alien tech? Not poodle-faking I'm sure! Or selling it in the scrap yard as junk! That's dumb, huh? They were working on it and how!

Also check out this Russian vid. It says that the technology of the propulsion system is classified.

Cheers!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Here's another vid of the probable Russian Roswell UFO crash and the 'alien' autopsy. Whether it's a hoax or not, it's pretty interesting!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow ...if this is authentic...maybe US has to come clean not to be one upped..

new topics

top topics

join