It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS People being checked out!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Close to a month ago I had an interesting encounter with possible government agents. I was in my room and noticed that I was coming under psychic attack. I had a semi clear view of the people involved and realized (intuitively) it was a Remote viewing team checking me out. I clearly knew it was a team of 3 individuals, 2-3 men or 2 men and 1 woman. They made an attempt to cut into my space-time which I was in. My consiousness went into automatic and I successfully was able to bend that space-time to keep them from seeing anything clearly. They either knew I was on to them and gave up or felt no threat present and moved on. Has anyone else had any issues of similar regards? It was a clear violation of my privacy but how do we prove such a thing?
I believe that this experience happend because of my participation on ATS.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I've tried bending space-time, but to no avail. Are remote viewers considered peeping toms?

Great post BTW!

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Honestly you cant prove anything like that.
And also I would like to suggest you take some deep breaths and ask youself what are you doing to get this kinda of attention?
Alot of people create their own reality, and live in a paranoid world in which they make for themselfs.
In your world you see this as truth. But to those who read posts like this have to sit back and ask themselfs, why would someone post something like this.. To most it would be nonesense attention grabbing antics.
To some they might take it seriously and get even more paranoid than they already are.
I just say either stop taking so many drugs, or if your not on drugs, I would take a step back and see where your life is leading you to where you think people are invading your mind here on ATS.
Are you hacking into files that you shouldnt?
Did you find something that wasnt suppose to be seen?
I highly doubt it, but thought I would atleast give you a response when most people here will see this as rubbish..

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey Man- Im not paranoid and maybe I know things that I feel as truth that the government would rather me believe otherwise. Im sure most people on here could ascribe to that. I posted this topic because they may want to be aware of this. If its happend to me it could be happening to others. Im not really worried about being remote viewed, I handled the situation just fine. I wanna give my ATS brothers and sisters a heads up! Are we not supposed to share on this site? Others who may not be as sensitive should not be given the chance to know whats happening around them?

Are you one with the Government?!!!

SP.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
they probably weren't spying on 'you'
they were most likely putting therir attention to the 'ripple' you were making in the continuium...

pretty much like a fish jumping in a pond, one suddenly hears then tries to see where the splash is located.

unless you were actively engaged with ATS at the time,
your theory that the 3 person team of RVers were on a ATS hunt
sounds a bit far-fetched to me....

keep on,

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Remote viewing?Pschic attack?government agents?Bending space/time??Gotta go now i hear elvis calling me!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, why is it so impossible, because in your world these things are impossible. Remote viewing doesnt exist, so it won't happen to me!? Is that your theory, wake up man! Giving away your own personal power will just leave you open to manipulation. If we can affect our own futures with thoughts, would this not be a form of affecting our own space-time? Have you ever tried changing your future by sending energy to your past? No? Well, if you aren't exploring your own abilities then you would best be described as a sheep of the system that's been created to make you feel happy and content with what you have. Good Luck sitting on your bum not experiencing anything do to your fear of understanding.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
No offence intended, but I think you are being a little too paranoid.

My mobile phone kept going to a loading screen and switching on and off for around 5 mins. Around a week later it did exactly the same thing and has never done it since. Considering i'm a member of ATS was it the Government hacking my phone or merely a glitch? I would say a glitch because I don't particulary think anything on ATS would result in monitoring of a member by a Government agency.

Thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Close to a month ago I had an interesting encounter with possible government agents. I was in my room and noticed that I was coming under psychic attack. I had a semi clear view of the people involved and realized (intuitively) it was a Remote viewing team checking me out. I clearly knew it was a team of 3 individuals, 2-3 men or 2 men and 1 woman. They made an attempt to cut into my space-time which I was in. My consiousness went into automatic and I successfully was able to bend that space-time to keep them from seeing anything clearly. They either knew I was on to them and gave up or felt no threat present and moved on. Has anyone else had any issues of similar regards? It was a clear violation of my privacy but how do we prove such a thing?

Can you tell me how you knew they were in your space. This sort of thing is quite advanced today, and supposedly they can use computers etc...

Are you into paranormal behaviour or something to make you believe that they wanted to do this to you. I have heard weird things, like the nsa can interrogate you while your asleep, because somehow, they access some part of you that does not lie.

For anyone that does not understand, we all have our own frequency, and this can be tapped into, these groups are very good at doing this sorta thing, but i wonder how you know, you must be into this sorta thing.

Always try to keep grounded by knowing your own life, but always remember only you can interpret your own life, and your own thoughts.

I know someone they tried to recruit into the uk intelligence, but he would not play there game.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Keep an eye on flying insects about 1/3 inch in diameter- those are electronic devices sent to your home used by the government. They record voice and video of what you're doing at all times. You cannot destroy them or shoo them away.
Also, TV sets are watching you back- beware of all this for the technology is there.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Can you tell me how you knew they were in your space. This sort of thing is quite advanced today, and supposedly they can use computers etc...

Are you into paranormal behaviour or something to make you believe that they wanted to do this to you. I have heard weird things, like the nsa can interrogate you while your asleep, because somehow, they access some part of you that does not lie.

For anyone that does not understand, we all have our own frequency, and this can be tapped into, these groups are very good at doing this sorta thing, but i wonder how you know, you must be into this sorta thing.

These guys are good at what they do, but always remember only you can interpret your own life, and your own thoughts.

I know someone they tried to recruit into the uk intelligence, but he would not play there game.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by andy1033]

I have been into paranormal behavior my entire life. I have run into people who can interrogate you without even asking a question. It was a remarkable and disturbing experience.

Awaking from a deep sleep in the middle of the night. I was not scared nor in a fear of any kind. In fact my mind was very clear and then I began to experience the onset of what I will consider an attack. My mind literally started working on auto pilot and I just sat back and watched myself counter what was happening.

I have experiences in remote viewing myself as well as other forms of mind viewing abilities with energetic frequencies.

Just to note, i did not go to sleep thinking or reading about anything like this.

SP.
---------------

A believe a phone is an electronic device and whether or not mine is affected by electronic energies really has no relevence in this matter. A phone device works outside of my own energetic frequency.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Keep an eye on flying insects about 1/3 inch in diameter- those are electronic devices sent to your home used by the government. They record voice and video of what you're doing at all times. You cannot destroy them or shoo them away.
Also, TV sets are watching you back- beware of all this for the technology is there.

Wind up merchant

Everyone knows its the light bulbs that have the listening devices, clothes have tracking devices and toilets take samples to evaluate the effect of the drugs they secretly administer - why else do you think I'm sat here in the dark wearing nothing but an adult nappy

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Wow that's interesting. I would like to know more about both of those topics.

Back to the topic... I believe what Here Now is saying. Just because others don't believe the technology exists doesn't mean anything.

I would like to know if more people have experienced this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Man, now that I have been around a while and know some things..

If someone came close enough to some real 'truth' involving a top secret conspiracy with a government, corporation, or secret society, or religious society, they'd (the site owners) be contacted and threatened with their lives or God knows what, or alternatively bribed beyond belief, depending on who it is that wants said information not to get out.

So in the end, if someone does actually stumble onto something really good and true, that could change alot.. i bet you it would be removed, and the poster may even have their posting privledges removed temporarily, or they may not. But the post could simply come up disappeared, and then the squelch would be in effect and the poster could not speak on the subject.

Just trying to level with everyone on a realistic level here, true conspracies have to stay secret, and while U2U's arent perfectly safe, they dont attract attention to themselves, so theres a massively less change the U2Us of a few individuals would be snooped on by 'people with access'.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That being said, you really don't know my background. Assuming we all are law abiding citizens what we be the explanation for being remote viewed by government source?Maybe even a subcontractor?

Let's just say that maybe its a routine use of resources to check in on us all. Maybe as simple to just establish an origin of information being formed online. Im not a hacker or do I try to cover my tracks, but maybe people do and this method produces better results. Im just relaying my experiences. I really would like to know if anyone else has had similar experience. I was wide awake, sober, and no reason to wake up.

I appreciate all the feedback, thanks for your responses

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Close to a month ago I had an interesting encounter with possible government agents. I was in my room and noticed that I was coming under psychic attack. I had a semi clear view of the people involved and...

That is very interesting.

I know a person who claimed something similar happened to them. Although they were not sure how or why, they told a similar story of an attack and visualizing or feeling a "government" presence.

They claimed that the person was trying to "get inside their head" but my friend was able to push them away. I eventually mentioned the possibility of remote viewing but before that my friend knew nothing of it, or why it happened.

I hope it wasn't because of your involvement with this site. I can't see why it would be since there's so much written on here why single you out?

Maybe it's something else you may or may not realize that you are doing.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I have not had the same experience.

However, I did have something in which it reminded me of this.

I could be off but...The night before something wonderful happened to me in a dream (I don’t remember what now), what I do remember is the next night a person who had army uniform had came in my dream state and asked me questions
"Why were they here, what do they want, and something else I forgot?"
And every time he did, it felt like my head hurt and he was really cold about it. I knew he was doing that, like as if he was pulling forcefully out of my head. I said to him, I don’t know what you are talking about, and then he left. The next night same thing, he comes in and it was asking me again, and this time he was holding my head with his hands and what it seemed light was coming from his eyes into mine, and it hurt like hell. I screamed and pushed him off and then he left.

I woke up, all in pain, I went to bathroom and I saw my self in a mirror my eyes were all red and swollen. I freaked out. But after those two times, it never happen again.

Does this mean anything to you or anybody? Any ideas? Could this be that our military has the tech/info how to come in and do something like this?

[edit on 14-8-2007 by VolimteKW]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
crazy as it sounds its not inpossible but this kind of people would check someone that is reaaaaly special

back in time when i first started posting i had these weird headaches couple a times but i dont wanna get attencion
maybe they know ill eventualy RULE THE GALAXY

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I go and see a doctor and see if they can do some tests for mental illness, seriously.

Of course, you could be a hoaxer too.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Who knows !!! It is possible as much as it is impossible, I would say we know as much about the human brain and what it can do and may be able to do as we know about the life in the worlds oceans.

At the same time how do we know or "Here Now" know if they are from the human race, perhaps he or she might be a hybrid or a actual ET, even just another lifeform altogether that has experienced this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, when we wake up and go to work or about our general home routine, well are we a living organic being, perhaps we are a byte of memory in a HUGE civ game or just an energy that likes to give itself a body so it fits in with it's surroundings.

"Here Now" it is an interesting post and your replies so far have been conducted well, I for one do not disbelieve you but at the same time leave the door open for further input.

Wolfie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join