It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS People being checked out!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeAlso, TV sets are watching you back- beware of all this for the technology is there.

This reminds me of when I was a kid... I kept on imagining there was a camera watching me watch tv and recording what I watched and they used it to track what shows did well. I always told my Dad that they were spying on us. I was a weird kid I guess...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

[P]I've had a certain experience that sound a bit like yours so I can't say you're mistaken. I know I wasn't, and I was wide awake too.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
u know there are real xmen
and can probably do that.....but i dont think they watch every person who posts in the forum

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191

Originally posted by dgtempeAlso, TV sets are watching you back- beware of all this for the technology is there.

This reminds me of when I was a kid... I kept on imagining there was a camera watching me watch tv and recording what I watched and they used it to track what shows did well. I always told my Dad that they were spying on us. I was a weird kid I guess...

I think they absolutely know exactly what we're watching because the networks and media are always telling us how many viewers watched American Idol or some other popular show.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can't really say that they are watching everyone and everything. Unless they has some sort of computer that analyzed everything digital on the web, video, audio to see pattern matches that may flag personel. Im sure a system like this could work for cell phones as well. The man power to watch everyone dosn't exist.
I think a system has been developed to police ourselves and has slowly been implemented. I think overall its for the safety of the population as a whole. If I were hiring people to read every book ever written and everything ever posted on the web which the government supposedly has. ATS wouldn't be a site to watch?

I have posted controversial topics on ATS in the past. Would that be enough to be targeted for further examination, maybe? Who really knows, but why should they not take the risk. Maybe they choose 5 random subjects and I happen to be one. Maybe they spend 5 minutes hitting everybody, one at a time.
I believe Remote viewing would be faster then coming to my house and hauling me in for questioning.
Why not hit me up in the middle of the night when I least expect it and penetrate my mind for information. Maybe this way I would be unsuspecting and not rememeber anything. They could just come dig the truth out real quick, seeing if I were lying right off. Going back to that moment when I typed out my ATS message; seeing my actions first hand. What was I doing, who may have been with me. Would we be laughing our drunk ass's off or sitting around with a room full of wire's & rifle's. Why not use a method they have trained people in that has proven somewhat effective to aquire information. Why not?

SP.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Here Now]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Wind up merchant

Everyone knows its the light bulbs that have the listening devices, clothes have tracking devices and toilets take samples to evaluate the effect of the drugs they secretly administer - why else do you think I'm sat here in the dark wearing nothing but an adult nappy

Great picture!

Seriously, i never sit around without my tinfoil hat and so far i've managed to escape the government scrambling my brain electrodes. If you notice, i'm one of a handful of people who makes absolute sense here at all times.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I consider myself far, far more powerful than any "government stooge" drafted and working in some kind of uber-umbra project.

Can the government remote viewers telepathically talk to people in their own voices and receive responses back in the contact's own voice? (and later confirm with that individual about what was said?) I don't quite think so.

I work with energy daily in my life, I see auras, I communicate with animals and all of that. Moreover, I BELIVE in myself, trust myself, and know that I can and could repel even the strongest psionic attack.

I have been to the edge of reality, seen the true nature of infinity and how everything is just a "shard" of a larger or smaller "macro/microcosm" of it's own self.

I walk my life with a foot in infinity, and the other in static.

This is not grandiose bragging -- but almost a "challenge" to myself/ourself/itself if you will -- to any psi-ops out there. Just try to get into my head, I guarantee you won't feel to good afterwards.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have a question or two for the op. Why do you assume that this is the government doing this to you? And if it is why you? What is so special about you that they would need to check you out. You Hinted that you may not be the law abiding person that we may think you are. What kind of statement is that. Are you saying that you are involved in activities that would warrant these attacks on your " space". Let me tell you something, If they wanted to know more about you because of your activities, They would come to you personally and find out. Or use conventional means to do so. I myself believe you dont have a grasp on reality. If i where you i would have a cat scan done to see if you have a tumor or something. Because if you are having this problem, that may explain why. You claim you was able to block them . So that would mean that you also have the power to enter there space as well. If they want to know what you post on ats, then all they have to do is log in. Its that simple. We are in the electronic age, there is no need for remote viewing. Getting into someones mind would confuse the hell out of them. There is to much in there thats not real. They are only human, you are giving them to much credit on there abilities.And the person who said look out for micro bugs, please, that is to expensive and would be to risky . what if i found the bug and was able to disect it. i would then have the knowledge of how it works. they wouldnt risk it. Unless of course they where able to self destuct it. Still, it would cost to much. I think your brain is having issues and you need to have it looked at. I believe in a lot of things but what you are claiming is a little out there. There are more reasons why it isnt what you think it is compared to the reasons why it is. So maybe you can enlighten us with the reasons why they would target you for this type of mind control. Or you being vague about yourself makes it easier for this story to exist without questions. As you can see by my questions i dont believe a word you are saying and think that you are trying to hoax us . So yes, im calling you out on this one. Lets see what you got. How far do you want to take this. Ill be right here waiting for you to prove what i say wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
^^^It becomes apparent by your attitude that you "ass-ume" that your reality is set, finite, definite, and not subject to change. I too, also used to share this view of my reality.

The truth is much stranger once you start to entertain the possibilities.

Reality can be coined akin to the old Transformer tag-line, "more than meets the eye..."

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This might be the craziest thing that I have read here in a while. Why in the world would government agents care about you? Why would you be so special to warrant them remote viewing you?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've been here for years and the only people checking me out are the bill collectors.

I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of ATS, I get no respect.

I see the black vans drive by, but they never seem to come after me. They are always off to find the guy who saw a ghost or UFO. I saw a Bigfoot and that doesn't seem to count.

When helicopters fly over I look to see if they have a camera hanging out the side to catch my every move, but they just fly away as if I don't even exist. They don't even have the courtesy to use the silent mode, I can hear them coming a mile away.

I am a conspiracy theorist, They should be hunting me down like a dog so as to keep their sordid secrets safe.

But they don't.

God it gives me the red @ss.

You know, a tire was low on my car yesterday. I had to get out my pump and hook it up and fill the tire back up to 32 lbs. Maybe they let the air out of my tire.

Maybe thats it!

WOOHOOO.....they ARE after me!!!!

God I love being me

wupy

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I agree w/everyone else here who discounts the OP's claims as being "paranoid".

BUT, on another note I *do* believe the government has at times tried to experiment with ESP and psycho-paranormal abilities.

If they are truly "out there"...haha...just try...the feedback you'll get will make you second guess your amature-ish hobby, and lend you to a new-found respect for psi, chi, energy work and the like.

Just because the government tells you that you are "gifted" doesn't make make you so.

After all...we are lead by the least among us, the least visionary, and (up for debate) least intelligent amongst us.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My point initially was to explore why this would have happend. I on the other hand never said I was into anything that was not law abiding. I was asking others if they have had similar experiences. I was also letting ATS members in on what happend to me in case something similar was in store for them. The reason I believe it was government was strictly the first impression I recieved during the event. I have had another experience years ago when I came under duress from Government E.T. operative. That would be the only thing I could think of linking this current situation to that. At that time I was working on flight 800?(800 i think, been awhile) from NYC to France. I was asked to keep my nose out of it and I was also given a brief example of what could happen if I continued my work. I have a relatively good idea to what Government feels like in my personal space from that experience. I am not sure why they would be connected considering that was some time ago.

Those who do know me on here may know that I am involved with UFO contact cases. Ive been doing this for years, nothing has changed as of late with anything of that nature.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
I was in my room and noticed that I was coming under psychic attack

HAHA, that's absolutley hilarious!
Is it a mosquito, is it a fly, no its...psychic attack!?
I'd try and relax a bit buddy, the odds of 3 people looking at you in order to try and give you a tingly feeling just for comming here are remote at best, if they have guns thats the time to worry.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

BUT, on another note I *do* believe the government has at times tried to experiment with ESP and psycho-paranormal abilities.

I think that's just what it is.

Originally posted by Here NowThose who do know me on here may know that I am involved with UFO contact cases. Ive been doing this for years, nothing has changed as of late with anything of that nature.
And that's exactly why I thought it happened to me. One of the thoughts that ran through my head at the time was that someone, (somewhere) wanted me to rid myself of my scepticism and totally believe the case I was involved in at the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

This might be the craziest thing that I have read here in a while. Why in the world would government agents care about you? Why would you be so special to warrant them remote viewing you?

If there are people on this board talking about having abilities, the government would want ot know about it. They have to have total control do they not. If just one person here that claims to have an ability is right, they would want to know.

What i found interesting is that bush claimed he wanted everyone to have a brain scan in america. I wonder how he gets 300 million to have a brain scan.

Then i found out that a person selling neurophone technology said that to find a person brain frequency they had to use it with a mobile phone. This was a company that was selling neurophones, and they wreckoned the way they get peoples frequency is by using a mobile phone. People say that a mobile uses similar freqs than a human brain, so how does the company get your freq by you using a mobile, don't know but the geezer selling the equipment was sure.

So just imagine for one second, if a mobile somehow, can detect your brain frequency, then they may remotely be able to do things like brain scans without your knowledge.

So the thread starter whether a hoax or trueful, you may be onto something, but who really knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
From here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We see that:
Total member accounts: 116,284
Members who have posted: 59,764
Percentage of members who have posted: 51 %

So those RV'ers must be overloaded with work keeping track of ~60K people !
Springer etc must be already bugged like hell. 'Nukular' missiles of Iran and china can wait.

Btw, the surefire way to get RV'ed by a bunch of elite gov spies is to just type 'kill' and 'bush' in a single sentence. Works like a charm. Type it anywhere, even in notepad, doesn't matter.
Oh wait, someone is on the door I gotta !&^&*^*#*(#*$) NO CARRIER..........

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I read those stats yesterday. Hey, I might not believe it either if it didn't happen to me first.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
I was in my room and noticed that I was coming under psychic attack.

To say "I was in my room" is indicative of a young age to me, college age at the most... I know I experienced all sorts of intense intuitions and awareness of things when I was younger, some of which I misinterpreted.

Have you considered that maybe a few of your friends were possibly just having a discussion involving you and perhaps you felt it that others were thinking of you, and over-reacted?

Just a random perspective, not discounting the possibility that what you're saying actually happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I could see how that might sound that way. I actually own a home but I took on roomates. I stated that I was in my room to let people know that I was in my own personal space where nobody had access or seemed to me that untouched by others; physically or energetically.

SP.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Here Now]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join