It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona lights Possible Huge U.F.O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
apparently taken ten years ago on a web cam ..

looks like maybe a picture or flares funny pattern for flares tho

anyway discuss and debunk/or not :p pls

apologies if posted before.

[edit on 14/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am sorry to say this my fellow ATS patron but that is the worst video i have seen and thats if you can even class it as video footage.

Clearly what we are looking at here in my personal opinion *ONLY* is bogus.

What is your opinion on it ? I alway's like to reverse the question by the OP and see what there opinion is.

Or in this case just ask the OP what there personal ideas are on what we are looking at.

It clearly does not belong in the ATS section.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 14-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I am sorry to say this my fellow ATS patron but that is the worst video i have seen and thats if you can even class it as video footage.

Clearly what we are looking at here in my personal opinion *ONLY* remember is bogus.

What is your opinion on it ? I alway's like to reverse the question by the OP and see what there opinion is.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 14-8-2007 by h3akalee]

i like to not have any final opinion on stuff i go with the ATS collective opinion every time thanx... people here know much more about this stuff than i do . i just post stuff i havnt seen before that is new to me ...

posiblities .. Flares, A Picture, A Hoax (poor one), Ufo , oops gotta add Black Ops craft also ... i mean the stealth bomber we all see nowadays at cutting ede was devoloped in the 70's i belive? so stuff they must have nowadays could account for a lot of supposed sightings.

[edit on 14/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
horribly faked. The lights stand out as if they are pasted on, the glow does'nt look natural or like its 'in the scene' thats what bothers me. But who knows

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks like a fake image shoved through Windows Movie Maker, to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It looks like a static photo that someone has run through a movie maker programme as there is nothing whatsoever moving on the video.

Also curious, as it was supposedly made on a videocam, why are there old fashioned scratch marks on it?
If thos scratches were made by a videocam they would be in the same place all the time but they move like 8mm or 16mm film stock

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Remind's me of one of those old silent flicker film's with charlie chaplin.

Cleary should not have been posted in the first place even if it was the first time the OP had seen it.

Just the fact that you see something new to yourself should not be a reason to post if the content in this case is so poor.

Kinda look's to me and no offence to the OP if your not, but it look's like your a point's troll.

Belong's in BTS i think.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Please let the staff determine what is and is not acceptable as a thread.

Remember, no one-liners and stay on topic, discuss the video in question, not the thread author's possible reasoning for posting it.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Remind's me of one of those old silent flicker film's with charlie chaplin.

Cleary should not have been posted in the first place even if it was the first time the OP had seen it.

Just the fact that you see something new to yourself should not be a reason to post if the content in this case is so poor.

Kinda look's to me and no offence to the OP if your not, but it look's like your a point's troll.

Belong's in BTS i think.

i was under the impression that this was exactly the sort of place to post this stuff , shouldnt we evalute each case on its own merits? now if its been posted before or a proven fake/hoax then u have every right to slap me on the wrist and point me to the original post .

twice u have posted on this thread with a personal attack i am no points troll i am just a very active new poster that was reading these forums for a few months before i started to post as to hopefully pick up enough ATS ettiquette to contribute.

did my reply to your question not give u any ammunition to attck me that way so u figured u jst call me a poins troll anyway?

Your entitled to your opinion, but theres no need to be offensive

top topics

join