It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to verify everyone agrees that black triangles exist right?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Your very lucky to have seen that, I think its akin to winning the lottery! I've never seen any ufo type object and have been into it since I was a kid. Im also very much into military jets so I hope I'd be able to tell the difference if the day ever came.
I often wonder if I did see such a thing and it was as obvious as yours it not a conventional craft..how it would change your outlook on life if at all? I mean where you a believer before the incident or just did'nt care?

Originally posted by Palasheea

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When I saw those crafts it changed my life dramatically because:
#1 -- I realized that we do have such advanced technology and
#2 -- We can't rule out that maybe we got a jump start on this technology from beings who are more advanced than we are. Who knows? -- and I don't know if that's even more preposterous than us believing that we humans already had such technology (that our scientists developed it) but those who have it don't want the rest of the world to know who they are...

All I do know is that we have it and I also have other reasons too why there's no doubt in my mind that covert government is behind it.

At any rate, I never paid much attention to UFO news before I had those sightings but I do agree with Vallee about ET's and even some UFO's that may be in the paranormal category.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I've never really seen a good picture of a black triangle aircraft.

Sure you have. Everytime you have seen a picture of an F-117 or a B-2. I'm not saying that all of the sightings are of these aircraft. Far from it. Every so often you get someone that the risk to their personal and professional life would be severely damaged by admitting that they have seen a UFO and yet they think that it is important enough that they do it anyway. These are the stories that make me keep an open mind on this subject.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even though they (the stealth fighter/bomber) are highly odd looking aircraft, its still rather obvious by the noise they make (if your close enough) or the linear fashion in which they fly that its still conventional. Its been many many years since the F117 was made public and so what have they kept behind closed doors all that time which we dont know about? Also I believe alot of these so called secret aircraft are a smokescreen for the REALLY REALLY secret stuff thats incredibly advanced (and probably alien) I like this quote from Bill Sweetman on the subject-

" A senior officer on the Joint Staff remarked that "we still treat certain capabilities as pearls too precious to wear - we acknowledge their value, but because of their value, we lock them up and don't use them for fear of losing them".

They have Anti-Grav..but to bring THAT out into the mainstream would cause
a total meltdown of society as we are'nt ready or responsible enough to handle all that comes with it..unlimited freedom & power.

..which is very sad.

Originally posted by JIMC5499

I've never really seen a good picture of a black triangle aircraft.

Sure you have. Everytime you have seen a picture of an F-117 or a B-2. I'm not saying that all of the sightings are of these aircraft. Far from it. Every so often you get someone that the risk to their personal and professional life would be severely damaged by admitting that they have seen a UFO and yet they think that it is important enough that they do it anyway. These are the stories that make me keep an open mind on this subject.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
For my own part, I've never seen a triangle phenomenon live. Looked at videos from those that seem credible to some that were obviously R/C toys and most everything in between.

"Classic" big black triangle sightings have been made by police departments in two states on two different occaisions, in Illinois Jan 5th 2000 Google Video Linkand Trumbull County Ohio in 1994, Google Video Link Part1 and Google Video Link Part2. American cops, real people. Uh, at one time in one or the other event the data actually appeared on a sherriff's dept website. It may be available somewhere cached. I learned about it on ATS.

There would seem to be other types of triangles too. The earliest clips I had around when I got DocGonzo (Thanx! Doc!) to upload some vids for me to YouTube was from 1980 in Hagen Germany. It would seem to differ from the American Police sightings but is consistant with the Belgium - Raiuno - 1990 (credit: Raiuno) clip and the UFO - St Petersburg Russia - 1997 - Formation.

Some characterize a little differently and seem to be more about the points of light and the "slower" almost ponderous nature of their hover? Sometime the points of light do seem to move independently although that could be a matter of the "object/thing/whatever" shifting it's attitude.

Some sightings are more interesting of this type than others. One "less than good" example is fromPeru - 1990, a better one is from the PRA group in Aus. They had a beauty "catch" with this UFO - Australia - PRA - Triangles - 2004 (credit: Phenomenon Research Australia). NASA has some "ice-crystals" on file too STS-114 - 050806.

Some appear in daylight like UFO - Daylight Triangle and STS-115 at about 1:12 in the lower RH corner. Lots of triangles, oh my.

Some are seen from far away and some closer... some are hoaxes? Ok. All? maybe not. More recently some video is "jazzed" and "messed with", and yet the phenomenon remains. Or maybe phenomenons is a better description. A recent-ish one brought forward by ATS member Dulcimer in the thread "UFO Captured on Video: New Witness Interviews" was interesting to participate in discussing UFO - 060628 - Neilburg SASK (credit: William Bartlett and Matthew Ogram) with everyone.

Some are a bit freaky like UFO - Green Orbs - Lake Contrary Montana - 2007 and UFO - Portland Oregon Triangular - 2007 and may or may not be represntative of the phenomenon.

The one I enjoy the most is the Lake Erie one UFO - Lake Erie - Summer 2006 which may or may not be what it seems.

There are so many examples of "could be" that have failed to produce "is" in a meaningful way within the culture at large.

One thing does seem clear to me, that there "are" or "were" and likely "will be" more of this and other types of sightings as time passes. All it will take is one time. There's former Governors and media folks and cops and pilots and scientists and former-military and astronauts and all manner of MIC people who "know". Can any prove much? I suppose "not-conclusively" with have to do, until something better comes along. You know?

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know they exist but I don't know what they are. They APPEAR to contain short grey aliens, very tall "tans" (whatever they are), AND humans. (red-haired doctor type is common for some reason). They're silent, can vanish in an instant, can change shape, they sometimes seem to respond to flashing lights from TV masts or telephone towers. They sometimes are accompanied by orange balls, blue "firework displays" coming out of the ground, and other varieties of light shows. They can cause SEVERE "hallucinations" and after effects and, I'd suggest if anyone does see one that they run fast the other way unless you want a mind-blowing, life-changing experience. Also, they're not as rare as some folk would believe.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by gyroscope
the black triangles are floating mind control experimentation faciluties.
they have absolutely nothing to with extraterrestrials or aliens, although they do sometimes house earth crafted greys. i think most of you can fill in the blanks from there.
I'd be interested to know how you came about this info?

Personal experience.
I am/was one of the test subjects.
Against my own will.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
After so many reports of Black Triangles, I'm pretty much a believer--although I've never seen one myself.

But trying to make sense out of the concept, I wonder if they're a lighter-than-air transport craft (I lean toward the possibility of them being governmental rather than extra-terrestrial). I mean, I wonder if maybe gear that's too big to fit on trains or in trucks could be loaded onto a big, giant helium-filled dirigible.

Why aren't there blinking strobes? Dunno--maybe because they fly under 200 hundred feet. Maybe they're transporting Top Secret hardware and want to bring as little attention to themselves as possible. Maybe they're low-publicity because they're so vulnerable to any form of attack (being slow and thin skinned and all).

Who knows.

Fuggle

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I know they exist but I don't know what they are. They APPEAR to contain short grey aliens, very tall "tans" (whatever they are), AND humans. (red-haired doctor type is common for some reason). They're silent, can vanish in an instant, can change shape, they sometimes seem to respond to flashing lights from TV masts or telephone towers. They sometimes are accompanied by orange balls, blue "firework displays" coming out of the ground, and other varieties of light shows. They can cause SEVERE "hallucinations" and after effects and, I'd suggest if anyone does see one that they run fast the other way unless you want a mind-blowing, life-changing experience. Also, they're not as rare as some folk would believe.

And definitely not any technology that we are aware of. Possibly inspired/reverse engineered from crashed ET craft.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Personal experience.
I am/was one of the test subjects.
Against my own will.

When did this start? Also, did you ever get a chip or anything you might consider a "tracking device" under your skin? And, did you ever get any strange electrical interference or other wierd stuff in your house during or after the events? (some folk would call it poltergeist activity)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The 'floating' characteristic of these is always mentioned which suggests they're lighter than air (not necessarily antigrav) but the very casual motion of them doesn't indicate they could get lift via traditional aerofoil methods.

Some sort of huge gas-filled airship? - maybe - but they also exhibit a silent form of forward thrust.

One of the possible technologies to achieve this has been known since the 1950s - the 'Biefield-Brown Effect'. This an electrostatic propulsion not yet fully understood which, if scaled up sufficiently with efficiency improvements, *could* drive such an object silently. It doesn't support the huge acceleration that some observers have reported though.

Biefield-Brown Effect

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi Pilgrum!
You've brought up some pretty good valid points here. I'm only going to refer in to the triangle that was closest to us because that's the one we were all focusing on but it did seem like a 'lighter-than-air' craft in some strange way yet, it didn't seem to be affected at all by any wind turbulence though maybe its size had something to do with that.

And after it stayed put for several minutes (seemed like 10 minutes) hovering over the lake, it gently began to accelerate westward where it then picked up speed where it then SEEMED to jet off into a motion blur where poof! It was gone! But maybe all of that was just an illusion?? Could be and not ruling that out. This part of this sighting was to me the most perplexing and even 2 years later I'm scratching my head about it because really when it comes down to it, they really did seem to disappear in a blink of an eye.

All I can say is that I can really relate to your sighting because there were many similarities between ours and yours.

I think the thing that really skewed my perspective on everything were those 2 jets thundering across the sky after them but by then they had already disappeared! This was the part in your description of your sighting that really blew me away because that's what we saw too. It was like "Hey guys, you're too late! They're gone now!" Lol...
But all kinds of thoughts were going through our minds after we saw that where we were wondering why our military were chasing after what we thought were also OUR military aircraft too (the triangles). So needless to say, we were all in a complete state of befuddlement over this whole scenario. It left me in daze for a few days after that wondering what the heck did we really see up there that afternoon?? The appearance of those jets just seemed to throw everything off....

As for the 'Biefield-Brown Effect', a friend of mine who is the chairman of an aerospace program at a university did mention this to me one time about those crafts when we were talking about my sightings -- and now that you've brought it up I'm going to ask him more about that. Thanks for bringing it up! If I find out anything new I'll post it here.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I live in the UK and I saw a black triangle 6 nights ago while out in the garden star gazing.

It was very low and flew over my house. It was silent, no noise what so ever and had two dim red elongated lights on the front of it.

Initially I thought it was a stealth plane but after some research and having read other peoples accounts of these black triangles, they fit the description perfectly.

I also saw something the night before, at first we (Myself and my friend) thought it was a satellite but it lit up bright, bright enough to make one squint and went alot bigger before dimming and dissapearing completely. Hold a golfball at arms length and this is how big it got in the sky. It was white light.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Mandala]

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Mandala]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

"the black triangles are floating mind control experimentation faciluties.
they have absolutely nothing to with extraterrestrials or aliens, although they do sometimes house earth crafted greys. i think most of you can fill in the blanks from there."

"I'd be interested to know how you came about this info?"

Come on man, other than comedic value you really don't want to know, lol.

People who throw stuff like that out there and then proceed to give some sort of crazy reason for believing it, then tell everyone else they are not fools for believing (wait for it.....wait for it...) are what kills this whole section.

But, if he was kidding then I love his sense of humor, right on!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Welcome to ATS man, more often than not I think people are less interested in the facts than weaving a good story.. Welcome to credibility land.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Palasheea--

Hey, Buster--I brought up the "lighter-than-air" hypothesis, not Pilgrum. What am I, a leper or something?

But, on a more serious note, haven't some cases of the BT's reportedly made a "whooshing" or "humming" sound? If so, could that possibly be electrical propellors or something?

Fuggle

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Fuggle]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Lol.. sorry about that! Your hypothesis is a good one! Er.. I'm female. Also, Pilgrum also mentioned that his sighting looked like a lighter than air craft in that link to his first post on his triangle sighting. I was just focusing on what he was saying about that.
And yes, as far as I know, there are reports of witnesses hearing those kind of sounds so I would think this would be something that's worth looking into.
Our group (me and an immigrant Asian family -- a couple in their sixties and their physically disabled adult son) didn't hear anything and this was one of the things about this sighting that we thought was very puzzling .. it was completely silent and we talked about that while we were standing there on that street corner while it hovered over the lake. But I must say that I hardly got a word in because they were chattering excitedly in Chinese about what was up there.

We also joked that it was a UFO and truth be told, this was the first thing we said about it. I'm talking about the triangle that was closer to the shore. We didn't even notice the second triangle that was further off into the distance until a few minutes later.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Considering the nature of human beings and the 1000s of them who'd have to be involved in the design, development, deployment and 'covering up' of such a project for over 20 years - I'm amazed it could be kept so secret for so long. Especially when they tend to appear near populated areas just begging to be noticed.

At the time of my sighting (1986) I'd never heard of black triangles. There was no internet or any other medium I could conveniently scan for similar reports (like ATS) and all I could do was listen to the news, read the newspapers etc and I saw nothing to indicate anyone else had seen it so I kept quiet about it (in retrospect I almost certainly wasn't the only 'silent' observer). Most would have accused me of eating magic mushrooms or similar

If it's man-made it will be brought out in the open eventually.

Until then - no, not everyone will agree that they exist.

[edit on 16/8/2007 by Pilgrum]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Lol, I can only imagine what it must have been like to see one of these things back in 1986. If that had happened to me back then, I probably would have searched for books in the library or book stores on this kind of 'aircraft'. I don't even think I would have checked out the UFO section back then because I hardly even acknowledged that there were such things, but I'm sure I would have eventually checked in that category just out of curiosity and that's where you would have found some information on sightings similar to your own... but only a few.

I'm sure it must have been strange for you to have to keep that sighting to yourself but I can't see that you had any other choice in doing that due to the prevailing sentiment at that time that anything UFO was for 'crazies' only. Lol... Wow, that must have been tough!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Mandala, thanks for sharing! I really do think these sightings are more common than we think. And I also think that MOST people don't report them because.. well, who are they going to report it too?

The only place that comes to mind are UFO reporting websites but I would imagine the avg. person out there does not even know that such reporting websites are on the net.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have had the opportunity to see 3 different "things" that fall into the UFO category.

The one I'll mention here was seen back in 1981. Night time in Andrew County in northwest Missouri, at the Savannah reservoir just west of town . My wife and I saw lights coming out of the north. Direction of the object was no determined as it was just hanging there. Fast forward 15 minutes, lights much brighter and appears to be heading towards us.

It took about 30 minutes for this thing to get over head. I had binoculars. It was a black triangle shape. There were a row of lights along the front wings but not to the wing ends, about 1/2 to 1/3 of the wing edge. I could define the shape by using background stars.

It was about 1000 feet high and it was huge. I base this on known facts of c-130 planes that fly out of St. Joseph and routinely fly over this lake at 500 feet for practice combat drops. It was huge and it was quiet. There was no jet noise or prop noise. There was a sensation of vibration, for lack of any other words. My oldest son was 3 years old at the time. He was crying his head off for no apparent reason other than the fact we were freaking out.

It may have been a proto type B-2 flying out of Knob Noster (Whiteman AFB) to Omaha and back. I don't know. I do know I haven't seen anything this large fly since.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join