It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to verify everyone agrees that black triangles exist right?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To answer the question posed above: The craft was flying ' flat ' meaning that the three lights were flying over us, one light in front ( the direction of travel ) and the other two behind. Then, when it moved past us and rose a bit, the craft stopped, turned up so the single light was at the top and the two other lights on the bottom, and then slowly cartwheeled off into the eastern sky, to the right.

It was not fast, but slow, clearly wheeling away.I remember thinking how impossible it would be for a human inside to stand the motion; one has to imagine some compartment inside that stays ' flat ' while the rest turns around it, know what I mean? Otherwise, the people inside would have been turning over and over. Obviously, there has to be some way that is defeated..OR the lights could have been simply phased so that it appeared to be spinning, but that did not seem to be the case watching it.

It boggled our minds for sure, especially the cartwheeling. As for finding a place to watch the sky and tracking flight paths, I will do so soon. There are never any low altitude flights over us, ever, except for occasional helicopters that support the Forest Service. All flights out of Asheville, the closest city, about 50 miles away, are well above us when passing and the only other flights, from Atlanta, which is about 250 miles away are always at cruising speed and way up high. We see the massive cehmtrail flights clearly and this area is inundated with chemtrail all year long; BUt they have stopped for the past month or so, basically none lately whereas previously they were a daily reality.

There is a place near here that has a long history of anomalous lights, called the Brown Mountain lights, which have puzzled people for ages. It is reputed to be ghostly rather than UFO'ish but I may make a trek there soon and see what up from the top of Brown Mtn. and report back here.

There are flashing lights seen here often, bright and shimmering, hovering, that many have seen. My Dad saw one not long ago and was stunned as he lives way up high on a mtn. top and sees all the usual stuff that is supposed to be there, but he told me that he saw one recently that really stuck in his mind, too bright for a star, too close..in the atmosphere, moving in a swaying motion, sort of a lopsided circling around itself..which then disappears after a while, just blinks out.

I am going to get an infrared camera soon and will mount a mission to make a real study of the sky and see if I can get some pics to share. On a side note: Many people end up here for reason they really do not understand: Example: I have met quite a few, much more than common, people who state that they ended up in this area by ' chance ' or were drawn here for a vacation and just stayed. There is a ' special ' feeling to this area; it is a ' protected area ' to may and a place where the elememnst of water, air and fortress like mtn's provide some measure of confort for many who feel that we may soon need an ' escape ' place to go in the case of natural or man made catastrophe.

It is one of the few areas on the East coast that affords protections that might realy help in a crisis. So many people I have met claim to be here because they simply were ' drawn ' here and they felt uncomfortable leaving. In the case of disaster, this area might be very goof for survival. Just down the road from me, over in the next county, Eric Rudolph was able to avoid detection for 5 years from the Feds just by foraging and relying on mountain people, who are notorioulsy anto-fed and who give food and help to just about anyone who stumbles in and asks for it, no questions asked. Rudolph finally got caught behiond a grocery store in a dumpster and surrendered rather than kill the lone cop who saw him or keep running. Not ONE local ever assisted the Feds in their manhunt; this is a live and let live place and the people do not feel a need to do the cops job for them. Quite a unique place.

If a person walks up to a home here in the mtn's and asks for food or clothing or help, no one asks personal questions or gets nosy, just being neighborly is enough for us. But anyway, I will mount a trek soon to Brown Mtn, and report any results . I will update any progress I make with a post or new thread if I find anything really interesting from my jaunts around the mtn.s. Best to all!!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was re-listening to the Stanton Friedman & Michael Shermer debate from the August 1st c2c program and when Stanton brought up the phoenix lights and the giant black triangle witnessed, the skeptic dismissed it out of hand as the B2 Stealth Bomber..*sigh* it frustrates me to no end they think people cant tell the difference between 'our' loud, noisy jet engine technology with completely silent slow moving mile wide space ship.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I agree, I hate it when someone describes something obviously NOT a stealth bomber and some idiot gets up there and dismisses it as a jet, That just means he didn't listen, didn't care, and already has his mind made up.

That being said, the whole lights thing was total bunk. Even stan conceded the lights were flares, however said there were two separate sightings, the flares and later on that evening that "mile wide" silent triangle craft.

My problem, and why I don't bother to believe this story, is why on earth would you need to bring a MILE wide craft into the atmosphere? To do what? You could do whatever observations needed from orbit. we have good technology for doing that now, and any civilization that can make a ship like that would have better. No need to risk detection or the dangers of atmospheric flight to gather data. It just makes no sense what so ever. Just applying common sense here....

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
I was re-listening to the Stanton Friedman & Michael Shermer debate from the August 1st c2c program and when Stanton brought up the phoenix lights and the giant black triangle witnessed, the skeptic dismissed it out of hand as the B2 Stealth Bomber..*sigh* it frustrates me to no end they think people cant tell the difference between 'our' loud, noisy jet engine technology with completely silent slow moving mile wide space ship.

I know what you mean! These triangle ufo's are such an enigma! What in the dan hill are they???

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guehring in 1933 forbid any discussion of the black triangles. Way before we were able to reverse engineer the stuff we found.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i rekon the tr-3b is real. has anyone seen the footage on youtube of tr-3b filmed over paris? the light and circle with flash at the end of the footage is what ive seen in real life, i saw 2 circles and flashes like that, one was bright wight and the other fluorescent green . over the adriatic sea, in 1999 i think it was, whn the usa navy were in the adriatic, i saw this from my home on croatias coast at 1.30 am, summer night.
interesting to note that the tr-3b over paris was also confirmed by other people on the ground, wlaking their dogs or whatever, ive seen many people were talking about it.
David Icke also has some interview which you can see on google video i think or yahoo video, its called something like revelations of a mother or something like that. anyway...the lady(maybe little wacky but maybe truth to what shes saying) exposes some mega rich NWO leader who lives in some castle in belgium.
interesting to note that there were a wave of tr-3b sightings over Belgium.
Interesting to note that the TR-3B has been tied in by some people to the NWO. as some sort of police force of the future vehicle.
So when you see all the stories going around, and connect the clues...welll anything is possible. i think its real, man made, probably plays some part in the NWO scheme, a secret weapon that americans and maybe some friend of theirs in belgium are playing around with. ...going to warzones, watching whats going on, freaking people out with the technology.
there have been very credible sigthings by variuos police officers.
people have seen the tr-3b its just a matter of time before we figure oiut who is behind it, and what it was made for, as well as the whole story about the technology of it all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join