It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien grey? caught on film?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
is this an alien grey caught on film? a hoax? a really thin man perpetuating the hoax? advice pls .. the middle seems added from other footage to show simularities

as usual the footage sux but looks eerie to me

this is an extended version of the footage i believe the original is this

cant embed this footage for some reason owner dosnt allow

link supplied to shorter footage.

footage

[edit on 11/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Probably a man in costume.
Here's another one that looks like the same skinny man. It may be the same guy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309

www.youtube.com...

have seen this footage before in my opinion is a total set up someone clicks the fingers in the footage as if cueing the guy on the ground to turn to camera .. in my opinion my above footage dosnt have that many simularaties with this one

it runs damn fast for a human also unless footage is 'A' speeded up (camera movement dosnt sugest this) or 'B' creature was added artifically as proposed by shattered

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309

www.youtube.com...

yeah looks like a teenage kid taking a dump

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The figure disappears completely behind one of the foreground objects. To me it looks like it was artificially added into the video after the video was taken.

I may be wrong, but I think it's fake.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i have seen this before i believe its fake it was done as a school project or something i cant find a link to prove this so ill keep quiet for now.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but if it was real, why go to the trouble of adding music and the word chupacabra at the bottom? Was that supposed to make it more real looking? NOT!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Just my opinion, but if it was real, why go to the trouble of adding music and the word chupacabra at the bottom? Was that supposed to make it more real looking? NOT!

this is not the original footage as stated in original post .. this is someones elses take on the footage but i thought it provided better close ups of the footage the original footage is in the footage link in my original post .. it would not allow me to embed it here.

this has no music no overlay of text and is poorer footage (probably due to youtube transcoding)

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sometimes funny people like to post proven fakes on YouTube
over and over under different excentric titles just for fun. This
is one example.

I released the information on this video sometime ago providing
the links and explaining the videos were CGI made for a contest.
The videos were discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The links I provided don't work anymore as the website changed
the url. You may check the website Misterios Inexplicables a.k.a.
enmente a.k.a. misteriostv here. End of story.

www.enmente.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
is one example.

www.enmente.com...

i dont doubt your motives your probably telling the truth however all these links u just posted lead absolutely nowhere.

i already stated that the 'creature' in the middle looks so fake and added just to see simularaties .. but it does not relate to the footage posted here

the links you provided dont work ? hmm better than links that dont work pls. could be anything ... (even tho i like to lean towards fake everytime) u have helped not at all

your post is hardly 1 page long. not exactly an in depth discussion ..surely the original footage was archived somewhere? u tube has video years old on it .

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Both are real.

Both are real.

Both are real.

Both are real.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The true question that needs to be asked if this footage is potentially real, why would a grey run through a place like that? Seriously, what possible purpose would a grey have for running through rural areas like that? I say fake because, it is either too convenient or doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There are two aliens in that first video. Look in the background. In the upper right corner shaded part there is another alien that runs at the same time.

To me they are both fake. CGI if you ask me.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or why would a highly advanced entity want to travel half way across the Universe to go for a nudie run outside of someones home?
May be the poor thing was dumped their as part of an intergalactic bucks night prank

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

is one example.

www.enmente.com...

i dont doubt your motives your probably telling the truth however all these links u just posted lead absolutely nowhere.

i already stated that the 'creature' in the middle looks so fake and added just to see simularaties .. but it does not relate to the footage posted here

the links you provided dont work ? hmm better than links that dont work pls. could be anything ... (even tho i like to lean towards fake everytime) u have helped not at all

your post is hardly 1 page long. not exactly an in depth discussion ..surely the original footage was archived somewhere? u tube has video years old on it .

Still doubting ? Well you certainly are stubborn.
All right here it is at your request. Satisfied ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The clarity of the footage and the ample lighting leave little doubt what we're seeing here.

It stands to reason that, just like our automobiles, the aliens have no restroom facilities about their craft. He has taken care of his business out in the woods, and the video captures his hasty return to the ship.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Interesting clips,thanks for sharing them with us

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't quite understand how these people are able to get these kinds of video footages. It seems like they always have a camera just a the right time. The videos never last very long either, just a couple of seconds of footage.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think free_spirit might be right on this one.

According to how the story goes Misteriosenexplicables launched a contest to amateur filmakers paying 1000 Euros to film an Extra-Terrestrial encounter without the ET in it. They would take care of that with their special effects team.

My attempts to retrieve the misteriosenexplicables site thru the Internet archive gave me a blocked by owner robots.txt, whatever that means, but the group that apparently exposed this was Etude Ovni forum and someone named gringal, who took the spanish version of the webpage exposing this, and posted it on their website before misteriosenexplicables shut down.Oh and they have proof of the setup, watch this.

www.youtube.com... es%2Dcom%2Ehtm

Heres the link to their french website exposing this.

ufologie-forumovni.xooit.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

i
Still doubting ? Well you certainly are stubborn.
All right here it is at your request. Satisfied ?

www.youtube.com...

good job man .. you found an earlier version of this video 2 months prior to this post ..oh and btw what am i being stubborn about? about believeing it is real footage? read what i type over the footage ..is this a hoax etc etc... i er on this side of sceptic everytime friend read my posts on other threads . this is just one i aint seen before...

so the older u tube post proves this has probably been discussed before...ats people are sharp and on the ball when something hits you tube etc.

Now all we need is some type of link to the aformentioned competetion and the fact that this was an entry to that competition and this will be completey debunked ..keep working!!!

i have tried to find this competition to no avail..maybe the people that ran it don't exist anymore? still should be something archived..

Incunabula...

nice post man ty .. links are great two videos wish i could read the french!! to me its just the 2 videos split up the first one looks so fake tbh .. the ufo debunk site i wish i could read it

[edit on 12/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join