It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien grey? caught on film?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Just my opinion, but if it was real, why go to the trouble of adding music and the word chupacabra at the bottom? Was that supposed to make it more real looking? NOT!

this is not the original footage as stated in original post .. this is someones elses take on the footage but i thought it provided better close ups of the footage the original footage is in the footage link in my original post .. it would not allow me to embed it here.

this has no music no overlay of text and is poorer footage (probably due to youtube transcoding)

[edit on 11/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

Doesn't make it look any more real.Original or not.True about the you tube transcoding though.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It baffles me that people haven´t grasped the concept of CGI, and people with too much free time.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow, ....

First ask yourself... Are not Grey's Super-intelligent beings from afar?

If yes, why are they running in someones backyard like a lost kangaroo?

Really... that is all.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by IamBoon]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
what do you guys have to say about the other videos in the menu after the clip ends? especially the "ufo in italy"? and hey, we do keep cgi as a very valid option when we watch something of this sort, but we can't always say "this looks too good, it has to be cgi". other wise when the real thing comes in, we won't spend more than 5 seconds before calling it cgi and discarding it...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can tell you it's a hoax by using common sense. Anyone care to elaborate on that for me?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

i have tried to find this competition to no avail..maybe the people that ran it don't exist anymore? still should be something archived..

Incunabula...

nice post man ty .. links are great two videos wish i could read the french!! to me its just the 2 videos split up the first one looks so fake tbh .. the ufo debunk site i wish i could read it.

[edit on 12/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

about these videos

Hey, here's a website from Colombia with the contest and story on their site. i used Babel to translate the webpage from spanish to english for you, so it is what it is, the rest of the contest of which these videos or any of these types have popped up were the work of Enmente who were the special effects group for Misteriosenexplicables.

www.misteriosinexplicables.com...

The idea takes already enough in preparation, since from the page Web www.misteriosinexplicables.com..., has come exploring the idea from production under this same modality of become fond of video, mixed with documentary histories. "I generate at night" is one of these "false documentary" (program which it reproduces aesthetic and the narrative one of documentary, but based on fictitious facts) made from videos become fond of that thanks to enviable special effects in any overproduction of Hollywood become "surprising evidences" of a near encounter with the creature. The fans will be then the protagonists and their videos the raw material to make the special effects and to construct history are the meat and the axis to narrate the film. From the idea arises here: To use material that "is authentically become fond of" and to summon to the interested ones so that they contribute his videos. The call is made by Enmente Group, the creative committee and of production of Inexplicable Mysteries and the group of allies and patrocinadores of the project. The invitation is open to interested nobody without restriction of age, social condition, ideology, trajectory, experience or resources. Single its talent is important and what can register to the other side of its lens. The call ...

Yeah so these are unfortunately fake. a contest, a well done one but nevertheless it shows the level of disinformation it could create. One only has to come out with the proof or a press release explaining these were fake and BAM!, a further discredit to the subject and the disinfo campaign continues.

www.estereofonica.com...

edit to add link.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by incunabula]

[edit: clipped Big Quote and changed to EX tags]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I found the making of the second video. It is just a man in costume.

www.fallenangelmakingof.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Looks like a chupacabra. It's a fake though?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Firstly, Hi everyone, new poster, old lurker..

As for the 1st 'grey', when it's in the house just before it moves out of shot it actually moonwalks, well it moves along the ground without actually walking.

Bad CG...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

is this an alien grey caught on film? a hoax? a really thin man perpetuating the hoax? advice pls .. the middle seems added from other footage to show simularities

as usual the footage sux but looks eerie to me

this is an extended version of the footage i believe the original is this

cant embed this footage for some reason owner dosnt allow

link supplied to shorter footage.

Just as bad as the "Bigfoot" fotage. This is bad! Does the guy with the camera stand in his window all day and film, just because maybe an alien will run buy in the woods?

Amon Goeth
footage

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

is this an alien grey caught on film? a hoax? a really thin man perpetuating the hoax? advice pls .. the middle seems added from other footage to show simularities

as usual the footage sux but looks eerie to me

this is an extended version of the footage i believe the original is this

cant embed this footage for some reason owner dosnt allow

link supplied to shorter footage.

Just as bad as the "Bigfoot" fotage. This is bad! Does the guy with the camera stand in his window all day and film, just because maybe an alien will run buy in the woods?

Amon Goeth
footage

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i read the headline and was intrigued so i checked it out. i must say i was quite disappointed but its not the posters fault. not much good video out there and its getting harder so shift threw as time goes on. its getting easier and easier to create better looking bunk. back in the 80s when we would see a tv show showing home videos from viewers with close encounters it was the editors job to go threw and throw out the fakes and jokes. now on the internet we are all the editors and to many of us are untrained to proof view most footage. i know i cant tell cgi on these newer videos. if it looks real i would have to say probably cgi. So what do we do?
on top of that hardly anyone is a good camera man. i know if there realy was any thing in my back yard i'd video tape it with camera in hand while i chased after it and all you would see is a cheap dark earth quake like video.
i'll look in barnes and nobles tomorrow for filming phantom mystery creatures at night for dummies. a book like that might make a few bucks from guys like myself.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join