It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convincing UFO Pic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was just looking at some pics of UFOs, Then i came across this Pic so i started 2 edit It.

Heres The Original Pic

This Is The Same Pic I Negatized

This Is The Pic I Used Saturation 77, Hue 67, Lightness 48.

This Is The Pic That I Edited and It Intrigued Me, if you look around the middle of the UFO you'll see from the 25% increased Saturation that their seems to almost be a light of a hull or something other than that.

Do you think that this is a Hoax or a Real Pic?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Impossible to say because there's no context.

Also, a single image is always problematic. At least 2 different images of an object really adds value to a sighting.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Something on a blue background.
Sky, presumably.

Nice pic, but gets a zero from me, as
far as being a UFO.

Nothing to judge size or distance.

Keep 'em coming.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
I was just looking at some pics of UFOs, Then i came across this Pic so i started 2 edit It.

Do you think that this is a Hoax or a Real Pic?

Is this a joke or something?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Words of advice: before you post a picture of UFOs make sure the
resolution is not terrible. People will come out and say it could be anything,
and they are right. The problem with bad resolution is it's hard to tell
if someone used photoshop.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Where is the original located?
Not the one in your photobucket account, but when you first discovered the original, what was the URL?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok this is almost assuredly real, and I will tell you why. First I need some backround info on this pic (LINKS are helpful) such as the year it was taken where ect.. see if you can dig that info up, and if nothing else you may have just helped me prove a theory with these photos. So I say good find and try and give us as much info as possible. THX.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Ok this is almost assuredly real, and I will tell you why. First I need some backround info on this pic (LINKS are helpful) such as the year it was taken where ect.. see if you can dig that info up, and if nothing else you may have just helped me prove a theory with these photos. So I say good find and try and give us as much info as possible. THX.

You forgot to mention why you claim this is 'assuredly real'.

I'm not saying it's not, I just got the impression from your initial words that you were gonna tell us why and somehow you told us nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good question my friend, I was trying to wait for some more info, but knowing the impatient ATS readers will not stay pacified long I shall elaborate:

The reason I state that it is probably real is based on a little bit of research I have been doing for a couple of years. It is fully explained in this thread here: Do real UFO's have wingmen?

It roughly states that an anomaly, over the years, has been noticed in several UFO photos and video. This photo ALSO documents the presents of smaller craft or drones (or who knows what) close to the main UFO.

The pic provided by the OP is a perfect example of this phenom which has occurred since the earliest of UFO photos properly ruling out photoshopping, and has continued to this day (more prevailant in pre-80's photos).

So thx for the pic and keep asking questions... never be afraid...to think.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Good question my friend, I was trying to wait for some more info, but knowing the impatient ATS readers will not stay pacified long I shall elaborate:

[...]

So thx for the pic and keep asking questions... never be afraid...to think.

Thank you for responding and telling us your theory and analysis, even though I might not agree with it.

I can see where you're getting at, but I honestly don't share your views.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

You forgot to mention why you claim this is 'assuredly real'.

I'm not saying it's not, I just got the impression from your initial words that you were gonna tell us why and somehow you told us nothing.

TextThank you for responding and telling us your theory and analysis, even though I might not agree with it. I can see where you're getting at, but I honestly don't share your views.

Thanks.

Well you care to give your views ... or are you just trollin? Feel free to contribute and 1nL1ghten us .

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Where is the original located?
Not the one in your photobucket account, but when you first discovered the original, what was the URL?

OK good reasons so far guys, heres where i got the pic. It is the 46th Pic down. It also listed the photographer and it lists the year and all the facts known about it.

Original Pic

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good work on the dig up and thanks for the post!

heres a quick link to the original quick pic UFO

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well you care to give your views ... or are you just trollin? Feel free to contribute and 1nL1ghten us .

I asked you to justify why you said you thought the image was real. And you gave me your reasons.

I said thank you because you replied and respectfully told you that I didn't share your views on the matter.

No sir, I don't believe those are 'wingmen' on the photo.

How is that trolling?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
has any 1 else been realising that UFO sightings hae been happening more and more every month?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
has any 1 else been realising that UFO sightings hae been happening more and more every month?

What are your bases for saying this?

Check NUFORC's Report Database.

I think we've haven't been having an increase of sightings. Perhaps an increase of awareness of the mainstream media and people in general.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I asked you to justify why you said you thought the image was real. And you gave me your reasons.

I said thank you because you replied and respectfully told you that I didn't share your views on the matter.

How is that trolling?

Again, you reply directly to me, without giving your reasons as to what your views are on this matter.

To one not accustomed to personality types such as yourself, it might be misconstrued as a personal attack, or arguing just to argue, with no point given.... or even (God forbid) be considered TROLLING .

So just for clarification on this issue, since your obviously NOT trolling, just exactly WHAT are your views?

We must look at issues from every possible angle and I value alternative non-linear thinking and different theories...thats why I joined this community.

Internet trolling involves a user making comments intended to provoke an angry response link

[edit on 11-8-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So just for clarification on this issue, since your obviously NOT trolling, just exactly WHAT are your views?

I already told you my views:

I don't think those 'artifacts' in the picture that you pointed out are anything, to be honest. Certainly not solid objects.

That's my view.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is a clear picture of the UFO above

sorry it looks just like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thank you for responding and telling us your theory and analysis

You summed it up pretty well.....

.....and your views were absolutely riveting.

Unfortunately I fail to be dissuaded. Glad to know there are no trolls here at good ol' ATS though, whew!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join