It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of the Greys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
as known the greys are from Zeta Reticuli some 39 light years away..

was there an 12 men exchange program (or any other)
that took place for tech. ? and the greys traveled here(earth) ...how long would it take them..to arrive here for the exchange

i only know of the trek speed ...warp

warp 1 = light speed 1
warp 2 = light speed 8
warp 3 = light speed 27

warp creates a small "bubble" of normal space time. Ships in warp can interact with objects in normal space.

do they use something the same ??

say if you use warp 3..it would take 1.44 years to get there

seeing the published states that the space ships of today do about 12000 mph ??

Thanks for your comnents

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Could I ask you where you get your info from?

"as known the greys are from Zeta Reticuli some 39 light years away.. "

"As Known" ???

As known by whom ?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
the most modern source...en.wikipedia.org...

John states it around 38 y + or - it's pretty close.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You do know that Project Serpo was a hoax don't you?
Do a search here on ATS and you'll find all you need to know about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
^^^
i remember listening to John on coast to coast ..saying the might have been three people exchange

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
take form...

www.ufoarea.com...

Text-- On May 1st, 1975, two Zeta Reticulan Greys were demonstrating a 100 percent power-producing annihilation reaction in a relatively small antimatter reactor, to two deep-cover scientists within the tunnels below Area 51, using a super-heavy element, bombarding it with protons. One Ret. Four [a slang term for a resident of the fourth planet of the Zeta II Reticuli system] was doing the display and demanded first that all rifles and especially bullets in them be removed from the room. The elite military guards refused to surrender their weapons, and in the chaotic disorder and commotion that ensued, one alien, two scientists and forty-one military personnel were killed, simply because the colonel in charge of security questioned the Grey's orders. One witness to the scene survived. All the humans had died of head wounds and resultant damage of brain matter. Since no weapon was seen by this witness, the author suggested that the Greys might be able to use their minds as weapons, in essence using their brains as a bio-chemical circuit board through which to channel electromagnetic energy via specific neural patterns or pathways. This may explain, he suggests, why the Greys have the ability to walk or phase through solid matter, read minds, send mental messages, and are able to lift and float themselves as well as abductees without observable instrumentation. The Groom war or massacre ended certain exchanges between the Government and the Greys. (Note: Other sources imply that this was only the initial incident in the 'Groom Wars', and that other incidents have since occurred resulting in the deaths or disappearance of aliens and human scientist, workers and military personnel. - Branton)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Fact that there was a exchange Aliens for humans. After the treaty
was signed between the Alien Nation and the United States .

The Alien "Guests" would remain on earth and the "human guests" would travel to the Alien point of origin for a specified period of time then return, at which point a reverse exchange would be made

it's all in black and white here....tinwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My My

The Grey's are in the deepest of our waters and so are many other species. The are within our Moon, Mars and all over our Solar System.

Look at it this way if there wasn't a off Earth exchange they ( the Grey's) would have just taken who they wanted.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

i also remember wachting a something in the History Channel about the humans that died from head wounds. supposedly because they refused to leave their guns and the bullets exploded becasue of some force field produced by the aliens.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhector3500
reply to post by observe50

i also remember wachting a something in the History Channel about the humans that died from head wounds. supposedly because they refused to leave their guns and the bullets exploded becasue of some force field produced by the aliens.

YES and Phil Schneider payed the ultimate price for coming out with it.

video.google.ca...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Zeta Reticuli origins come up now and then through abduction studies, as they cite this as their origin to their human company (civilian or otherwise). It seems they claim this to everyone, the problem being, the so-called greys are accused of having a slight problem with honesty. Not unlike some people, perhaps? Interesting thread, thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
The most famous case

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

Since you brought that case up, let me share something with you that bothers me about it. I recall they used a needle as a sort of pregnancy test, which while understandable at that time in our medical techniques, this test would be considered by today's standards as rather primitive, would it not? Am I correct in saying a modern ultrasound would entirely replace such a technique involving a needle? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Could this be evidence that what they experienced was staged by man, or at the least have the hand of man involved? Ironic that a technique considered advanced to us at that time would be used, but nonetheless a technique that within a fairly short period of time would be updated and improved significantly by us.

...If this was primarily or entirely an "alien" event, it is possible, considering the Reticulan's claims regarding their genetic "degeneration" and significant reproductive problems, that such a technique, borrowed from their human associates, would be called upon, considering their obvious lack of use for such a test for what would possibly be an extremely long duration up until that point. Again, one perhaps too quickly assumes they would be about equally far advanced in every field of science, in every detail or avenue, but this might be giving them too much credit for a supposedly finite being. Or perhaps that particular group simply didn't have it's more advanced components in their possession, for a number of reasons.

Or, maybe it was simply a staged event by our own operatives. One will have a hard time convincing me that at some point in the 1960s, we were not capable of staging an "alien abduction."

www.earthfiles.com...
www.skepticreport.com...

p.s. The earliest case of a "modern" alien abduction is from 1957, outside of the US. Whether the gentleman mentioned in the below article was simply borrowing from an earlier alleged abduction account, or a legitimate abductee, is unknown.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by eaurouge]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Acutally the needle was for the removal of fluid you can't do that with scans. Yes there is a need for the use of the Needle.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes more proof i will be listening to this one tonight !!!!

'EBE 2' (1964-1984) came as part of an exchange program from the third planet of Zeta 1, and resided in a Los Alamos safe house. Reagan supposedly had meetings with EBE 1 & 2

the word is Exchange !!!!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

my search goes on...............

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
www.cjob.com...

Monday Jan 28 at 2am

Exchange did take place for an EBE

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
as known the greys are from Zeta Reticuli some 39 light years away..

was there an 12 men exchange program (or any other)
that took place for tech. ? and the greys traveled here(earth) ...how long would it take them..to arrive here for the exchange

i only know of the trek speed ...warp

warp 1 = light speed 1
warp 2 = light speed 8
warp 3 = light speed 27

warp creates a small "bubble" of normal space time. Ships in warp can interact with objects in normal space.

do they use something the same ??

say if you use warp 3..it would take 1.44 years to get there

seeing the published states that the space ships of today do about 12000 mph ??

Thanks for your comnents

I would say that space travel could me nearly instantaneous if one is advanced enough.

there are a couple here that are working on just such concepts. but, actualization is going to take conceptualization beyond our current understanding (or imagination).

Listen to guys like Chorlton and we will NEVER get there.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I would say that space travel could me nearly instantaneous if one is advanced enough.

If you define "enough" as being advanced enough for this to happen, your statement is automatically true, however it doesn't preclude the possibility that one can never achieve such level of advancement.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

If you define "enough" as being advanced enough for this to happen, your statement is automatically true, however it doesn't preclude the possibility that one can never achieve such level of advancement.

You are very correct, sir. Keep in mind, as well, that just because it doesn't preclude it, it doesn't mean that one should focus on the assumption that it IS precluded. That would be irrational!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You are very correct, sir.

And that means that your statement adds nothing to elucidate any issues here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join