It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have attained the ability to travel in time. . . What would you like to know about 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
*** Disclaimer ***

Obviously I have not invented a time machine, therefore this is not a hoax, but a question. . .

Where would you have me go, and what would you have me observe & record so you could feel comfortable that what you believe happened on 911 is fact. . .

This is a bit of a "twist" on SO's quest to;

. . .list the top-5 concise issues that shed doubt on the official story of 9/11... what would they be?

Since there's still no " WINNER " of the $250,000 points, ( to the best of my knowledge ), maybe this will help him in his quest. . . I will also include my top 5 things I would like to prove.

Please think about this. . .

SO asked you to " list the top five concise issues to shed doubt. "

I'm asking you to flip the coin as necessary-

What top five things would you have me go back in time & prove either way?

Here's mine;

1- Listen to Dick Cheney's phone calls & conversations before & during.

2- Listen to Bin Laden's phone calls & conversations before & during.

3- Film strategic areas of WTC 7 from within before & during the collapse.

4- View the Shanksville sky before Val McClatchey took her photograph.

5- Sit on the southwest side of the Pentagon on the morning of 911.

I can offer no points. . . Only piece of mind. . .

What do you want me to prove for you?

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WOW! You have done something that is not very easy to do. You have confused the hell out of me, hahahaha.

So, if I understand you right, you want us to tell you what we'd like you to find out IF you happened to build a time machine and could go back to 9/11 and find out anything that we wanted to know?

If that's the case, go back and board one of the planes long enough to find out if terrorists are really controlling them. Wait, can your time machine also place you wherever you want to be, hypothetically I mean, and also let you jump back before the planes hit the towers/pentagon/shanksville? If so, also make a jump to Cheney's bunker and see what's goin on, just make sure you get the hell out before you are shot....oh...unless your time machine makes you invisible as well. Hell, why not? It's a time machine after all, if you can make one (theoretically) you should be able to be invisible too.

gah, my head hurts.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
*** Disclaimer ***

Obviously I have not invented a time machine, therefore this is not a hoax, but a question. . .

Where would you have me go, and what would you have me observe & record so you could feel comfortable that what you believe happened on 911 is fact. . .

No offense, but if I did have a time machine and could go back to 9/11, I would try and have a go at saving 3,000 lives, rather than looking at Cheney or Bush and seeing what they had to do with it.

Just my opinion, but how could you just sit on the side of the pentagon and watch what happens?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by apex]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
tough 1 but the pentagon seems the place to be,the hit that we know little about really,was it a plane was it a missle??
I agree with apex,i just couldn't stand there and not try to help others in a crisis

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Simple really. Call the NYPD and tell them there are bombs in WTC1 and WTC2 and if your demands are not met you will blow the city to smithereens. Hopefully if you done this at say 8am they would evacuate the whole area before they planes came in and cause 3000 deaths

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Simple really. Call the NYPD and tell them there are bombs in WTC1 and WTC2 and if your demands are not met you will blow the city to smithereens. Hopefully if you done this at say 8am they would evacuate the whole area before they planes came in and cause 3000 deaths

...or maybe claim there are bombs on each of the flights involved thus stopping the flights from getting into the air to begin with.

Personally I have an issue with GWB's claims to watching the event of the first hit prior to going into the class room, find out what exactly he was watching and a great many things would become clear.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well thats a good idea i just thought it would be harder to try and ground a load of planes rather than evacuate the WTC. I suppose as you were a time traveller if one plan didnt work you could always go back and try another.

One thing though you couldnt come on ATS and try and rally some help and support in this matter. You would be labelled a hoax within minutes and probably banned

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Obsserve the pentagon blast. What happened there. UAV? MIssle? Just explosives?

2 Observe the first plane hit...I have heard conjecture about that.

THREE the inside of the planes. See if passangers were really on them AND if they were using cell phones!

Four....WTC 7 What was in the office that was destroyed

Five The burned up cars all over New york Why were cars far from the event and not moved Why were they burned out husks?

Theres my five I look forward to reading your answers.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

One thing though you couldnt come on ATS and try and rally some help and support in this matter. You would be labelled a hoax within minutes and probably banned

Well the trick would be to download everything about 9/11 first, keep it with you as you prevent it, then post all that information here. How could you refute that much?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh come on yall THE OP means remote viewing obviously.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Well the trick would be to download everything about 9/11 first, keep it with you as you prevent it, then post all that information here. How could you refute that much?

Thats when we would get all the cries of "Its CGI"

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
No offense, but if I did have a time machine and could go back to 9/11, I would try and have a go at saving 3,000 lives, rather than looking at Cheney or Bush and seeing what they had to do with it.

Just my opinion, but how could you just sit on the side of the pentagon and watch what happens?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by apex]

I really didn't think of it that way. . . I just meant if I could "see" things that happened, not actually change history.

You are right though. I would do the same thing. Try to stop it.

You would probably have to go back to 9-10-01, or very early on 9-11 to stop the hijackings.

Thanx for the input!

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
I really didn't think of it that way. . . I just meant if I could "see" things that happened, not actually change history.

You are right though. I would do the same thing. Try to stop it.

You would probably have to go back to 9-10-01, or very early on 9-11 to stop the hijackings.

Thanx for the input!

2PacSade-

Pointless I know, but if I were to try to stop it (somehow), I'd try to stop planes flying out of the airports they flew out of.

If I could only see though, then looking at what hits would be a good starting point.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Look out a window of flight 93.

I think this is the only "conspiracy"
of 9/11.

I believe 93 was shot down by our own,
for very good reason.

I think it's been covered up due to what
the back-lash the pilot(s) who did their
duty might (would) encounter.

I don't normally post in a 9/11 thread,
but this caught my eye.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Do I have the ability to be invisable too. And star trek beam out out ability.
I would go back and observe what was going on during the shutdowns at the WTC, what were the men that were coming and going doing, and video tape it. I would also be on all 4 planes right until impact, beaming out just before impact. Also follow the suspects from Sept 1/01 till 9/11.

I will pretend I can't change history just observe it and find out what the absolute truth is.

And be on the Pentagon lawn too.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
well, if you are going to include Star Trek ... then this machine can be space worthy. See what satellites or air vehicles that may have been directly above the WTC area.

Check for energy weapons ... that is a new theory I read recently that is very intriguing. I wouldn't know how to check ... but it deals with frequencies. Maybe finding a way to create a fog over the area just before the attacks and collapses, we could see energy waves patterns and/or laser pointers (for guidance/aiming) in the vicinity of the towers and the building as well.

Here is my favorite (other than preventing people from dying or prevention of the whole thing) ... get all the paperwork from WTC7 (if there was a lot still there) and that section of the Pentagon ... then, drop it all off at a trustworthy source who would quickly publicize all the information to the public. Even better since you and your camera can be invisible, right? Videotape all the conversations leading up to, during, and after the event.

What a great fantasy to be able to get the people out of the buildings before the planes for no loss of life, then gather all the intelligence necessary to fully prosecute all who were involved. The tape of them planning it and the look on their face when they see it in front of a jury would be priceless.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here's another twist to this. . .

Don't you think that if someday, we as a race can actually travel through time. . .

911 would be something deemed noteworthy to go back & look at?

Maybe our distant offspring were actually there that day. . . To observe, not to change history. Just to finally know the truth?

Could this explain different phenomena supposedly wittenessed that day?

Thanx for all the input!

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
well, I do agree to some extent.

it is honorable to want to prevent it and/or save the lives.

The problem with changing history, is that you may very well change the present and future for the worse, and a lot more people suffer in the long run. Who knows? If the towers didn't kill anyone, and it WAS a false flag, then who knows what the next move would have been to achieve the same goal.

We would assume, if it was OBL, or whatever ... it wouldn't have changed ANYTHING. Since, after bombing the building, it didn't speed up another attack just because it didn't hurt enough people to achieve the goal.

I don't know. If I was going back to Pearl Habor ... what changes would it have made? Would we have not entered WWII and then Hitler would have succeeded? or failed against Russia and they have been the world's leader? It is a tough call. What about saving JFK and MLK Jr. How different would have our society have been with those two idealistic leaders living longer and influencing our society they way they did during their life?

It is hard to say.

It would be good to know exactly how it was done. I would even semi-pardon them for the crime if it was a false flag ... meaning instead of the death-penalty for treason, seize all assets to be given back to the people from ALL involved and put them in Gitmo. Sounds like a reasonable trade off to me. Some may not agree, especially the families, and I would accept that. But sometimes it is better to know the truth and come to terms with it.

top topics

join