It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jones VS Deagle - Nukes in the towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I found this on Judywoods site, a must see for anyone following the nuke debate:

Transcript of "Micronukes vs Thermite/Thermate at WTC"

Discussion took place at the Vancouver 9/11 Truth
with Prof Steve Jones and Dr William Deagle — 24th June 2007

Google Video Link

Physicist Steven E. Jones and radio personality Dr. William Deagle debate the merits of alternative collapse theories regarding the WTC Towers.

I have been waiting for this, still watching it so will post back later but thought i would post it up for you guys to check out.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just watched it; the talk was not confrontational at all. Both agreed totally on the use of thermite/thermate, though Deagle stressed that explosive charges were also necessary and was going to test for telltale isotopes in steel samples.

However, the most hair-raising part of the talk was about the possibility of nukes going off in cities around the US in the coming months, and Deagle's contention, supported by Jones, that 22 US cities are "already wired for nukes," among them Seattle.

Deagle's discussion of 4-G micro-nukes was quite fascinating; he claims that he had info from an SF insider that pocket fusion nukes can be triggered by high-energy lasers and EMP pulses.

Matter of factly, they both urged truthers to collect samples of fallout to be analyzed by independent labs and how to do so, so that the samples can be used as legal evidence. Basically two intelligent, level-headed men discussing the unthinkable in almost pedantic terms.

This video is nearly surreal. Nearly.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found it interesting that Jones had absolutely no responses for Deagle when Deagle started raising the facts that the isotopes Jones was testing for wouldn't have been there even if a fusion bomb had went off on 9/11. I looked up the stuff and Deagle was mostly correct, even though the iodine isotope he mentions has a slightly longer half life than the 72 hours or so he says. It was more like a week. But still not long enough to test for it years after the fact.

Apparently all of the isotopes being tested for were either stable or else had half-lives too short to be detected anyway. You see in the video that Jones just seemed to want to brush it aside to move onto other topics when Deagle was going through all of this.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I found an article that helps support the video. I don't know how much, but here it is.

Is the Next False Flag Attack on U.S. Soil Near?

The one thing that boggles me is this: How do they come by the information that 22 American cities are wired for nukes?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Deagles story isn't really that new, but having a one to one with Jones was a great step forward, after all Jones is the main voice for debunking the nuke theory (since he is a supposed expert in that field) and Deagle with all the qualifications in the world including expertise in terrorism counter measures believes nukes were used - here we have two very smart and experienced guys with a conflict of beliefs having a civilized and rational debate and I feel a lot of strong points were raised on both sides.

However i think Jones lets his side down a little when they start taking about US cities wired with nukes Jones says something like 'they better watch out because 9/11 truthers are out there and know the importance of taking dust samples, if anyone gets a dust sample from the next 9/11 event send it to me and i would be happy to run some tests(!)'. Nice one Jones, at least his heart is in the right place, no?

Also, as BSBRay points out Jones tends to avoid certain issues Deagle is raising as well as cutting him up in mid sentence. You notice Deagle says 'if we dont find any results we will take it to another lab and test it there' and Jones seems a little taken back by this and tends to agree, perhaps because he didn't bother to run any secondary tests. I for one will be very interested in Deagles results and will be following this closely. I also find it interesting Deagle and Jones addressed spoke out against DEW /masers type tech and the no planes theory, he seemed rather positive about that. I also think there was a subtle gentlemen like battle of intellect between these two almost like they were trying to out do each other a little (personally i think Deagle won there).

Deagle has attempted to come out with this info before, back i think last year i think it was Alex Jones did a radio interview with him about micro nukes, 9/11 and OKC bombing which was rather interesting but Alex Jones has since removed the article and audio from his site, which i was displeased about. I tried to e-mail Alex Jones to get a copy of the audio but no response.

Anyway there were some very interesting points raised throughout the interview by Deagle and I think Jones was a little taken back by some of the detailed answers he had for Jones.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
^VicRH

Very good analysis, spot on. Yes Jones did not come out on top of this, basically naive and prof-ish (that whole gather up the fallout and put it in a baggie bit was freakish and embarrassing) and Deagle seemed to have a much wider, better grasp of everything that went down and though he didn't state it explicitly, he doubtless has a more advanced scenario about the how of destruction than Jones and his dogged reliance on his baby, thermite/thermate. You can see he's still got that blinkered mindset of small-bore academie.

As bsbray noted above, Jones' attempts to debunk the micronukes theory with testing relied on seeking out isotopes that had very short-lived halflives and would have long decayed to background levels by the time he stated the testing was done. Deagle walked all over that, and the obvious pointlessness of the testing surprised me, and leads to two explanations--either those who were setting up the tests didn't want to find any traces, or they were incompetents. Neither very appealing.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Deagle walked all over that, and the obvious pointlessness of the testing surprised me, and leads to two explanations--either those who were setting up the tests didn't want to find any traces, or they were incompetents. Neither very appealing.

I can't decide which it is. I've seen enough of Jones that I could make a case for either. He's professional and conservative enough attacking NIST, but he likes to make bad assumptions and blanket generalizations too often for my taste when he's turning to reflect on alternate theories for demolition, and zones everything else out. Same thing that most all of us do every now and then, so I don't guess he's exempt. But his qualifications certainly are awfully coincidental here, especially for how incompetent he's apparently being on these particular points.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Do you not think there is a kinda american arrogance that will not accept iraqs as being responsible for attacks on the US, because that would be too much too handle. Better to beleive american government is super intelligent and is in 'control'. Where is the hard evidence, why isn't this posted for all to see, if these claims are true. My Cia contacts, blah blah. Its like Deagle is a religious nut but his subject matter is different is all. If he stuck to exposing one things rather than having so many eggs in the basket, i be a little more convinced.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You are aware that Iraq never attacked America aren't you?

Some people believe the US Gov't planned and orchestrated the attacks. Do you really think it is easier for people to accept that rather than an opposing force attacked us? Seriously, you think it's easier to handle the idea that our own gov't killed it's own citizens? I've heard this statement made before and it defies all common sense. Please explain how you feel it is easier to accept that the people you trust with your security killed our citizens, rather than people who you know don't have your best interests in mind, killed our citizens. I personally believe certain people within our gov't were complicit, but not necessarily planned and orchestrated the attacks.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If it is true that nukes were used to drop the towers then it is very possible and highly likely that a foreign terrorist group pulled off the operation and they were mostly responsible for the 9/11 operation, perhaps only needing the help of just a few insiders (spies/moles/double agents).

I have always thought the idea of total government orchestration to be absurd if not virtually impossible, it would be just way too big to cover up as the skeptics quite rightly point out so often. However, its quite likely the news feeds were 'used' as they always have been to water down/whitewash the event. The powers that be are well prepared to do this and have been doing so for a long time. I would expect excuses include things like preventing further panic, countering the terror psy op effect but it may also be because that type of technology is still highly classified and it may even break certain secretive military and political treaties to acknowledge it. Unfortunately the whole 9/11 event pretty much falls under plausible deniability, if we ever find out anything it will be leaked, off the record/slip of the tounge or it will because the powers that be decide to tell us (give them 40 years or so).

top topics

join