It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LINEAGE 2!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dude, at first I was like this game probably going to suck, but this guilds website, omfg game looks so bad ass!!

www.legion-of-honor.com...

check out the movies!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Open Beta is going on, look if your lazy but want in you can take my info, first come first serve...

Also you can still get in it, just go to www.lineage2.com and sign up, you just enter email then they email you the crap...Btw, I think you get to keep your beta chr if you choose to play the game once it goes live...

Welcome to the Lineage II Open Beta.

We appreciate your interest in Lineage II and hope you enjoy your
experience in the game. To activate you new account, please visit:

secure.plaync.com...

Registering your Lineage II account will require a unique serial code.
This code may only be used once to create a single account and the
sharing of serial codes is strictly prohibited.Your personalized serial
code is:

(G7P5-27UW-EKW7-E4RS-4WH8)

If you have not already done so, you may download the game client from
www.lineage2.com... in the Downloads section. For support issues or
technical questions, please visit support.lineage2.com... to review
the Knowledge Base or report a new issue.

Please review the Lineage II Rules of Conduct
(www.lineage2.com... ) and End-User License
Agreement (www.lineage2.com... ) also located on our
Lineage2.com.

Thank you again for you continued support.

-Lineage II Beta Team

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
btw, don't take it unless you are ready for a 1 gig dl or so...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
nobody took this chance?

Obviously ya'll are bastards.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I can't believe it, the reports are true, all viewers of this thread are bastards!

btw I think there are about 15 days left on the open beta....

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sup' Lysergic.

I'm downloadin' it right now. So what's up with the registration? Do I have to wait for the info to be e-mailed to me, or can I use the code you posted?

Looks like a kick
ss game to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Holy crap !! Did you see some of the contests they have going on !?! One guy won an entire Alienware system just for being the first to have his character reach level 40 in the game !! Wow !!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You can use the above info if you wish, unless someone already has and hasn't claimed it....

if not do what I did, I went to the site and signed up, all it asked for was my email addy and about 20 hours later I got an email...

hell not they will know if you have more than 1 account...

I had my fill of the Korean Beta of the game

I do like the big bouncy boobs on the dark elf females...

nice thong too btw.

new avatar?

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That's sweet. Looks like he's at a Skull & Bones bash gettin' f'ed up.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I read some of the info about the game. I think I will wait until they send me my own account info. It says they are cracking down on account sharing, hacking, and theft. I know you have done none of these things, but I can wait for it. I started the game up though. Sweet intro page. Nice looking graphics of a town and a dock.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They mean once it's registered don't share it.

You can use the above info unless someone has already used the cd key... if they have it just wont let you create an account...

The thing is in south korea mainly, and even over on this side of the world, there will be multiple people all leveling the same chr... thats why some appear to be on 24 hours a day....

I rather just get PLed.

If I get another WoW beta you want in?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just registered and started downloading the game. It looks really great, I can't wait to play. The graphics looks awesome.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
From what I exprienced in the Korean beta..... It seems this game is very gear orriented and the grinding is insane... but better than EQ but once you hit 30 or so it become really insane... and as there is no real lvl cap either... supposedly a korean hit lvl 75 the soft cap atm..

I don't like the point click movement, but in the american version they said to make the keyboard commands more reliable....

imo irl WoW > L2

but who knows wow could bomb....

btw the uber classes that I know of are Human Dark Avenger. and the Dark elf Pallus Knight I think it's called....

they wre uber when I played... but nerfs change everything....

If you want to make a fun chr to gank people with I'd try a Dark Elf Archer... they have the most damaging attack... well all Dark Elf chrs do more dmg than their counterparts...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I didn't think World of Warcraft looked that good. It seems as though they have to cut down on the poly count to make it playable with a ton of people.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well WoW is still in 1st phase of Beta, 2nd phase on it's way...

l2 has been refined so it should look good... I mean# it's already out on the otherside of the world....

I was in Taiwan beta, not korean my bad, game is out in Korea, out in Taiwan by now...

open beta in US...

All the other NC Soft games suck major ass... Guild Wars looks like a crappier version of L2.

I've yet to play a #ty Blizzard game.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Damn, not bad, downloaded the whole 1 Go file in a little more than an hour. Was receiving at 300 ko/s, I rarely get such good speed.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I signed up yesterday and stll haven't recieved my id and stuff.
EB Games says Lineage 2 is due out in the stores on the 26.

www.ebgames.com...

How can they still be in beta when it ships in less than 2 weeks?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What's this game like, just another UO/EQ type thing?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The good fellas over at Penny Arcade said this game is pretty lackluster (atleast compared to WoW ::drool:: ) Apparently each time Tycho (one of the PA guys) entered the game world he was struck down by some higher level guy, didn't even have a chance. I'll wait for World of Warcraft, thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't know if this breaks my N.D.A. but....

The game kinda sucks...well, not kinda...it does suck.

It's boring. I played for 2 1/2 hours and got to level 6 killing Elder Longtails and Scavengers. The interaction between players was not very interesting. Lot's of people chattin' and not keeping it RPG oriented.

[[color=00FF33]geek]The Dark Elf thing really irks me. I've been playing pencil & paper RPG's for 18 years and the Dark Elf/Drow/Night Elf thing is wearing thin. They are the flavor of the moment. It's wrong to give them the advantage over other character races. Dungeons & Dragons keeps the races pretty much even. The strengths are balanced with the weakness'. I know I can't compare the two games, so I'll stop. [[color=00FF33]/geek]

I chose a dwarf. I could only choose fighter as a beginning profession. What a limited view. Kind of locks you into a combat centralized game.

The first quest I took was boring. I had to get the items on some miner's shopping list. Wtf? How is this exciting roleplaying?

The only exciting thing that happened in the few hours of play was some Dark Elf sorceress kept appearing in the middle of town and charging at one of the city guards with some sort of spell starting to fly from her fingertips. She was never successful with her attack. The city guard would knock the crap out of her before the spell ever finished. Since PvP was diabled on the server, the fact that "she" was doing this meant either a hack or the game admins were testing the city guards (who were in-game bots I think).

The only saving grace was the graphics, which are beautifully rendered.

I cannot see paying any amount of money for monthly play of this game.

Save your money.
Game over.

Darklanser.

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by darklanser]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join