It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important: sun technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hello

look at these videos:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

there are more of them, i posted another one in another thread of mine.
but it seems to me that this is a new phenomena.

the stuff you can see, i am sure, that this is the same, what some people
can see with their bare eyes, and these people can see even more.
the word djinn is also used.

addon:

what the...

zomg! is this a tr3b???

everyone should go on youtube and search for "ufo 2007" "ufo" / sort by date the get the latest additions. you will see that everywhere you will find videos described as "xxxcountry ufo wave". germany and austria are also affected by these "ufo-waves". the istanbul incident was reported by www.cenap.alein.de... - quoting ATS, too. it includes incredible descriptions of sightings in austria.

all you can read on the mainstream news about these events is chinese lanterns or balloons and all that stuff.

i think ill open up a chinese lanterns company and get rich with it.

ufo?

watch at 0:50 and see what the flying lights do to the crop field! INSANE!

hot footage here!

[edit on 3/8/07 by cometa]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I agree with saifaldin67 on the comments section of the first video that this is merely an optical illusion.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The sun technique is very important, it makes one able to properly film insects and dust particles in detail!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Aren't they just insects? If you pointed a camera anywhere with or without blocking the sun, you would see exactly the same.

As another poster said, its just a great way to film insects.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And shouldnt people be warned of the dangers of looking through a viewfinder directly at the sun ?? Or even looking at the sun at all without proper protection

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Definitely beasties. I film stuff like this every day, (trying to catch real UFOs btw) so I know what shows up with this technique. Mating midges, bumblebees, birds and seeds.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
And shouldnt people be warned of the dangers of looking through a viewfinder directly at the sun ?? Or even looking at the sun at all without proper protection

Yes your right viewfinder or not however if your inner voice says look at the sun then try it as I did one day- for two minutes blue sky no clouds I was able to stare at the sun with no pain. No joke here It changed my life forever you see the sun is where you came from and where you'll return too. Also I strongly believe that ufos use the sun/stars as gateways to travel great distances in seconds perhaps you've seen this Nasa photo on one of my web sites that they have deleted from their server- why?.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by truth2u]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

join