It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Nube here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This looks like a very interesting place, and I am glad to be here. I hope I can contribute interesting topics for discussion, and make a few friends along the way. I'm a bit reserved at first, but, I can overcome that with familiarity with regular posters after reading for a while.

Anyway, Great place!

As you can see, I haven't managed to get my avatar to show up yet, any help would be appreciated. I may get it on my own, I am not willing to just give it up! Heh!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you post the picture or link to the picture you are trying to make as your avatar we can figure out why it's not showing up.

Welcome to ATS

Nevermind, you seem to have gotten it. Looks good.

[edit on 1/8/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi enjoies5! Yes, I did get it finally, it only took me three days! Well the upload board wouldn't completely load, I tried the refresh button a couple times but for some reason?

I tried to use an avatar uploaded from photobucket, but, I guess I wasn't using the proper link or something. So, today I tried the upload board again and it worked so voila!

Great Avatar you've got too, love Hendrix! Foxy Lady......

Hey, I was going to add a cheers clink, but I can't find the smiley

. But here's too you too! Icehouse today.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Churchmouse]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I see Enjoies is being a lovely friendly face

Please just shout if you need any help or have any questiions, Im here to help guide you through,

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. As long as you offered I am wondering if I can change my screen. The red in your name on a black background is hard for me to see, thus, I didn't attemp to type your name, as I can't read it.

update, found it! Thank you just the same Asala. Eehh, newbies. LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Churchmouse
Great Avatar you've got too, love Hendrix!

Cool, me too.

Hey, I was going to add a cheers clink, but I can't find the smiley

That cheers smily and a whole bunch others are on BTS. Might want to check out BTS and AP if you haven't already. More great discussion.

[edit on 1/8/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm pretty new here to but have found it pretty easy to "get into the swing of things".

Vast majority of ATS'ers seem helpful and provide stimulating topics and are quite stereotype busting which I find very refreshing especially in these days of dumbing down and standardising.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks Freeborn, for chiming in. Yes it is a very large place, but, I'm beginning to get more familiar with how things work. Hee hee!

I'm looking forward to getting to know others. I seem to have some different ideas than some at a different place, and I just got tired of reading the same old tired ideas day after day, because I just don't see things the way they do. It was time to move on. Like bashing my head against a brickwall, not good.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by Churchmouse]

[edit on 8/7/2007 by Churchmouse]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome!

i'm kinda new too, but its great place, with a lot of very interesting subject matter!

Enjoy your stay (keep your tinfoil hat ready :lol

Genus

top topics

join