It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cops break into a house no warrant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
infowars.com...

The article details an encounter with a happy looking couple hanging the flag upside-down in protest of the state of things as they are. A recently home from Iraq war veteran officer plus military who visited the house, who in my opinion should not enforce law due to obvious trauma and mental states, he should recognize it himself, but as all self convinced people go, he wont im sure.

We have a serious problem we all see it. It's a mis-leading corporate king, using Americans, and anyone else. To gain control over the world. Its a sadistic drive to compete, and use humans for fuel. War is the tool he uses to drive a nation further into his waiting hands. Americans sucked up the war with patriotic fervor, and thus the monster had his disguise.. good intention.

But with all good intention, things usually fail. Perhaps these men or lizards didn't learn these urban legend constants?

The system represents a fashioned old boys club made only for the priviledged, kinda like..england..(looks at england with a betrayed stare)

Once police learn they have been boon-doggled, or those who know, learn to behave themsleves and not serve a falsely amended constitutional policy misinterpreted as law..like a drug war. Or an undeclared war of greed and violence on an enemy created by hitler, or carter..and represent misinterpretation of their belief system. Inter species killing or plain murder rather is completely wrong, in any case. So is war generally.

All im saying is the army messes with people's heads, i know because a close family member was in vietnam, and is still traumatized, so are the veitnamese. Life is a cycle, we are the drivers. Peace.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The flag is a symbol of our country. As long as it is not disrespected in any way, I don't see any problem with flying it upside down.

It is a sign of distress after all.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
wrong....

One cop broke into the home, not cops.

At least report the story correctly, spinning into NWO

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Scarborough told Mark Kuhn he was going to be issued a citation and asked for identification. Kuhn refused, slammed the door on the deputy’s hand, breaking the glass pane out of the door and cutting Scarborough’s hand, the Sheriff’s Office said.

“He tried to keep us from closing the door, but we managed to get it closed,” Deborah Kuhn said. “We locked the door and he broke the glass to our front door and proceeded to assault my husband, saying, ‘You’re under arrest.’”

Source

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
wrong....

One cop broke into the home, not cops.

At least report the story correctly, spinning into NWO

keep laughing, when the bad boys actually take the nerve to invade this country, theyll come have a lugh with you because your so practical, and precise.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Charges were dropped, if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Good at least the courts still have some sense..Claps..This thread can be put to rest i guess..

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If a cop breaks in without a warrant, can he be shot? I don't care who breaks into my house... if I'm there and they don't have a damn good explanation, heads will roll (mine or theirs).

top topics

join