It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for varghinia et pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
someone posted several pics of the varghina et or what was purported to be of the et here on ats about a year ago and removed them in like 15 minutes, did anyone save them? if you did could you post them, im just curious to see what the pics look like

btw the varghina brazil case occured in 1996 and is considered the brazillian roswell, there is supposedly a video taken of the ets as well and if anyone has that could you post it please

i think were losing a golden opportunity with this case, too many off the record testimonies, we need some honest people to step up and tell their story now before its too late

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hmm, first time I have heard of Vagina Aliens. lol.

Do you have some links about the Brazillian Roswell by any chance?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
here is a good over view

www.ufo.se/ufofiles/english/issue_3/varginha.htm

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ok, the case seems familiar now. I wonder why there are no photos or video if so many people witnessed these beings? Kids were supposedly even throwing rocks at them. You would think something like this would be difficult to cover up, but I guess not. Anyone have more info on this case?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This happened in a brazilian "favela", or slum. People there dont tend to have cameras, or even TVs. There is a great amount of info on this case on the internet.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiplomatDo you have some links about the Brazillian Roswell by any chance?
You do not even need to leave the Above Network, you have plenty of information here.

Originally posted by RikhartThis happened in a brazilian "favela", or slum. People there dont tend to have cameras, or even TVs. There is a great amount of info on this case on the internet.
I wouldn't call it a "favela", but a rural city is a little different from a big city.

Ranked among the top cities in the country in standard of living (life expectancy: 73.6; average years of study: 6.15) the city has fifteen health centers in the neighborhoods, three hospitals--one specializing in heart surgery--and two emergency units to attend the population. There is also a regional center for treatment of cancer, which serves a population of three million people in the south of Minas Gerais.
Source

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
the authorities supposedly had taken pictures and video of the event and might be available for a little cash

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story, strange that I hadn't heard more about it. Does anyone know if this is still being actively investigated?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is "only" one of the most amazing and intriguing Ufo/Et stories of all time!

Investigations are ongoing. It made cover page of a number of mainstream magazines...

top topics

join