It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I post something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is there a list of all subjects/threads previously posted. I know about searching, but was wondering if there was a list of all subjects listed on one page to look through. I hear about topic areas that I've never seen before. I've been looking long before I registered, but haven't found anything.

Sorry. I'm new and would love to be able to contribute to the discussions, but don't want to annoy anyone with posting in the wrong area.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Americantrucker]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey Americantrucker. You're best bet is to hit the recent posts button on the top tool bar. From there you can see all the most recent threads and what forum they are under. If you have a particular thread you would like to make, figure out which forum it would be under. Click on that forum and browse around to make sure it is not existing already. If the topic doesn't exist simply press the ""new thread" button and you should be on your way. Good luck!

[edit on 30-7-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The old search is back. A good tool.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick reply hikix.

Forums is the word I was looking for. I was wondering if there is a list of all forums on the site. (Besides what is listed in the left hand column. Or is that everything?)

This is a really awsome site to look through, and see what other people think, but also seems really big, and difficult to find everything.

Again, I thank you for the advice. Help is always appreciated.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Press the board home button on the top tool bar, and you will see all the forums.
Beware there is ALOT of information!!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americantrucker
Thanks for the quick reply hikix.

Forums is the word I was looking for. I was wondering if there is a list of all forums on the site.

Ask and you shall receive:

ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTS: www.belowtopsecret.com...

AP: www.abovepolitics.com...

You have to log in with your username and password on all 3 of our sites at this time.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hikix/intrepid

Thanks to you both for being on the ball to help a new member out.

I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join