It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Why The Terrorists Hate America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is sad, it truely makes no difference whether Bin Ladin did it or it was Bush himself. This is an excuse ethier way to restir the flames of hate and kill people for oil, money, and power. All the lies and truths mean nothing, the war on terror will continue to terrorize the world for whatever they can come up with. Real agendia's will probably never fully be known and the killing will never stop intil we stand up and take to the streets!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
MY QUESTION: If the Jews can't control the Palestinians, how in the Hell do they control the American media?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
I am not sure on my historical accuracy on this one, so I am not sure if it's really how it worked out, but I don't think it's fair that the Palestinians had their land taken off of them and turned into a country for other people.

It's certainly a stretch to say it was "Palestinian land." The Jews had never been totaly removed from Judaea by the Romans (this is where I have beef with some Jews for milking the "we were kicked out of land"...they weren't removed entirely, they were split up in an effort to make the province more governable, some staying, many being dispered across the Roman Empire)and there were Jews who returned when it was under the Ottoman yoke, though most returned after Herzl started the Zionist movement. After the Brits destroyed the Ottoman empire in WWI they became the administrators of the land and would eventually promise land to both Jews and [Levantine] Arab-speakers [I say Arab speakers because "Arab" as an ethno-racial idenity refers to those of the Arabian peninsula, which is why Algerians, Lebanese, and Saudis don't actually look alike nor do they have the same culture outside of the unifying Islamic influence] With massive Jewish immigration to the area in the 1930's and 40's the situation became restless and there was violence between the two groups, and British administrators. Eventually the Brits got tired of dealing with all that BS so they gave the issue up to the UN after WW2. The land was to be partitioned between the Jews and the [Levantine] Arab speakers (seems alright).

UN partition map for Palestine Green=Jewish, Red=Arab

When Israel declared itself an independent state in 1948, the surrounding Arab countries along with Arab [speakers] in the Arab region attacked it and in the subsequent war were defeated. and as a result the Israelis took land to defend its borders from a future incursion.

Future wars between Israel and its Arab neighbors resulted in more territorial gains for Israel. These weren't imperialistic land grabs so much as they were buffer zones from future attacks. Hostile countries have no busniess crying foul when initiating and losing land grab wars.

Personally I think a practical solution in the Middle East would be a unilateral withdrawal by the Israelis from the 1967 territories after establishing a thouroughly impenetrable barrier between Israel and hostile territories. If terrorism were only about occupying the West Bank, Gaza and Golan Heights, then the withdrawal would end the terrorism. If the terrorism continues unabated, then it has been proven that the true goal of the Arabs is to drive Israel into the sea. In that event Israel is justified in retaking the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights and forcing ALL the Arabs out, and if necessary destroying nations which support their destruction,regardless of what the UN thinks. if the UN should disagree with such an action, the UN itself is complete illegitimate.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachineGunKelly
MY QUESTION: If the Jews can't control the Palestinians, how in the Hell do they control the American media?

Many Jews openly talk about their strong influence, if not control, to other Jews. The have extremely disproportionately high representation in the American media (journalists, editors, producers, Hollywood, music) government (legislators, cabinet members), legal institutions (as lawyers and judges), academia (professors, administrators, activists), economic institutions (Wall Street, banking, financing. It's hard to imagine this is simply just a coincidence, considering many Jews admit this. Jews as a whole tend to be much more ethnocentric than other groups in this country. It extends far beyond being religious, as one can be atheist and Jewish.

I admire their attitude of aspiration, but this extreme ethnocentrism, often for self-interest, is un-American, regardless of what the ADL says. I have a problem with Jews who are Jewish first, and then when it's not a conflict of interest, Americans. Sure, Abraham Foxman would denounce me as an anti-semite, but I hold the same views of anyone claiming to be an American, be they of Jewish, Mexican, German, Irish, Italian, or Black descent. If you are any of these adective first, then you are not an American.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ArchAngel I think your premise is a bit idiotic because the Palestinians willingly sold their land to the Jews before the creation of the Israeli state. The Palestinians were thrust into a bad position by non-Palestinian Arabs who didn't want an Israel at all.

These "Arab Nationalists" are under the false belief that the world is "Anti-Arab".

That is about all you can say of Arab nationalists, they don't want a single Arab nation, they just believe everyone is against Arabs.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who cares what bin laden says, He is nothing more than a loonatic. He is a hipocrite as well, what is his goal ? Either convert you to islam or kill you. Want to talk about imposing on people............ Get real !!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
heh? Bin Laden saying that Andalucia was theirs?

Yeah right, the same thing they did with Iraq, invading it and taking it from the original people who lived there, that's the same they did in Andalucia...and most of Spain, and Italy, and France....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The one hard fact in black and white from the government themselves that proves they knew it was coming is CJCSI 3610.01A.

50 year old defense policy was changed on June 1, 2001.

Americas military was effectively stood down for hijackings only.

Power to use any assets capable of destruction, including unarmed aircraft for intercept, would have to be cleared with Rumsfeld himself, and he was in a meeting with instructions to not be disturbed until he was disturbed by a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

.......and Bush was really busy reading goat stories to children....

If the plane had had any other emergency airforce jets could have been sent to intercept under orders from commanders on watch.

We used to have a plan to defend ourselves from any kind of attack.

Not any more.

BTW- It is still in effect.

It could happen again tommorow.......

www.dtic.mil...

CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT
CHIEFS OF STAFF
INSTRUCTION

AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT AIRBORNE OBJECTS

4. Policy.
a. Aircraft Piracy (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft. Pursuant
to references a and b, the Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), has exclusive responsibility to direct law enforcement activity
related to actual or attempted aircraft piracy (hijacking) in the �special
aircraft jurisdiction� of the United States. When requested by the
Administrator, Department of Defense will provide assistance to these
law enforcement efforts. Pursuant to reference c, the NMCC is the focal
point within Department of Defense for providing assistance. In the
event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious
means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate
responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD
assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval. DOD assistance to
the FAA will be provided in accordance with reference d. Additional
guidance is provided in Enclosure A.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Heheh, next time the US doesn't broadcast something because of the possibility of 'secret messages' in the tape I'll laugh. Also I love all these terror warnings we get when the CIA or whatever hears 'terrorist chatter.' What a joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join