It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Why The Terrorists Hate America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Create the Problem; Get the Reaction make the money. It's the American way. Pretty #ing sick isn�t it!

here, here

It's sick and its true.

we did it with commies and saddam too.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

This isn't a new thing.
Spanish American War
We blamed an explosion on a ship on spain that was our fault.
World War I
The cruise ship Lusitania was really carrying arms.

World War II
Embargos by Roosevelt is why Japan attacked he knew they would.

Vietnam
More lies they didn't fire on our ships in the port.

First Iraq war
We told Saddam we wouldn't get involved in border disputes.

I'm sure there is more.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
web.archive.org...://www.khilafah.com/1421/category.php?DocumentID=2392&TagID=2

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.

This system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Words from Bin Laden himself.

okay so what is the problem?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"okay so what is the problem?"

The real reason the terrorists hate us is because of Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am not sure on my historical accuracy on this one, so I am not sure if it's really how it worked out, but I don't think it's fair that the Palestinians had their land taken off of them and turned into a country for other people. What is less fair is that that country can go crying to the world's currently largest superpower whenever they have a problem. I say that we should let them figure out how to make peace with the Palestinians on their own. If they don't know how to run their country than they don't deserve it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

web.archive.org...://www.khilafah.com/1421/category.php?DocumentID=2392&TagID=2

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.

This system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Words from Bin Laden himself.

oh yeah like were going to believe bin laden. BAH! everything is the united states' fault to them

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Spanish American War
World War II

it was an assident. it wasnt deliberate. it wasnt the spainish obviously. the press blamed it on the spainish!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"oh yeah like were going to believe bin laden. BAH! everything is the united states' fault to them"

When the question is why do the terrorists hate us who's word should be accepted over Bin Ladens, and what do they have to say?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Bin Laden is still a murderous millionaire punk

so is the president of the united states.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Please do not misunderstand me. I have no support for Bin Laden the man, or what he represents.

But just because he is evil does not mean that we cannot understand his MOTIVE.

The motive of him, and ones like him is the actions of Israel.

By extension this is projected onto us by our unending support for Israel.

We have made them our enemies by joining with their enemy.

Rather than taking a side why not be fair, and unbiased?

That would be the American way, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus

Originally posted by Jakomo

Bin Laden is still a murderous millionaire punk

so is the president of the united states.

so are most of the politians who go along with the prez/PM`s of this world. They certainly don`t do it for the good of us all, only to make themselves rich and powerful.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Please do not misunderstand me. I have no support for Bin Laden the man, or what he represents.

But just because he is evil does not mean that we cannot understand his MOTIVE.

The motive of him, and ones like him is the actions of Israel.

By extension this is projected onto us by our unending support for Israel.

We have made them our enemies by joining with their enemy.

Rather than taking a side why not be fair, and unbiased?

That would be the American way, right?

Archangel,

However unpopular your views may be with the ignorant and uninformed, you speak the truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

"okay so what is the problem?"

The real reason the terrorists hate us is because of Israel.

That's right. We've been #ing around in the Middle East since the creation of the state of Isreal. Land was taken from Jordan and Palestein without their consent. We used our military to enforce the borders and have been pushing our way of life on the Middle East ever since. Those countries may be breaking american laws but, those countries aren't America. I don't get to dictate policy at my neighbors house, why do America get to do it to the rest of the world. As bad as it sounds, I think that the terrorists are justified. It won't stop until the US leaves them alone and, we never will.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

When the question is why do the terrorists hate us who's word should be accepted over Bin Ladens, and what do they have to say?

This is a very intersting thread, AA. Thanks. Now we have bin Laden telling us why we the US) is hated. Does ANY of this sound familiar to other conspiracy theorists????????

The US has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries are either its slaves or subordinates. However, our case is different. We have pledged slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the slave of someone else. If we do that, it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones, which are the enemies of United States, or the latter itself considers them as its enemies. Or

The countries, which do not agree to become its slaves, such as China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria, and the former Russia [as received]. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. ...
Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the US itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction.
....Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other US president, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who made the attacks.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I agree with what Mr. bin Laden says. And I am sure history books will do the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bah! They hate us because we represent the logical and scientific overthrow of their backward religious dogma. They hate us because we show by example that their subjugation of half of their population (women) is wrong and barbaric.

We don't have to do or not do anything. They will hate us just for being what we are.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i bet bush is just wasting billions and billions of ignorant blind forgotten george washingtons to all these secret societies that he knew about and they knew about all the attacks. they just let the terrorist walk right over here and didnt give the least hoot about what they wanted to to with their pocket knives. they tricked us, we got staged. doesnt matter. two are a part of this.

but if you think about it. were stuck in this and its not our fault israel is responsible for these arab nations hating our guts. jealousy plays a big role in all of this as well, but were brought into this by fate i believe, because we saved the jews and had to from some of the worst tyrannys yet to date.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ummmmmm.......what did the jews ever do to muslims. wasnt it the christians who were on the crusades? o and the muslims attacked FIRST. they drove christians out of the holy land and abused them FIRST. so now, its payback time!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

This isn't a new thing.
Spanish American War
Well thats debatable, noone is sure what really caused that explosion, they assumed it was spain because the spanish navy was near that area.-im assuming what they thought-

World War I
The cruise ship Lusitania was really carrying arms.

true but germany couldve stopped the ship and searched it instead of firing at it without warning "to see how much damage it would do" as the captain of the u-boat said.

World War II
Embargos by Roosevelt is why Japan attacked he knew they would.

no, we put an embargo on japan because they attacked china for no reason other that expanding, and their intent was to control all of asia, they launched pearl harboor for 2 reasons, those being losing resources to fund their expansion because the embargo and to take out our pacific fleet so we couldnt stop them, they didnt realise our industrial capacity and didnt expect a war.

Vietnam
More lies they didn't fire on our ships in the port.

the intent was good even if it was a mistake and even if we lied

First Iraq war
We told Saddam we wouldn't get involved in border disputes.

excuse me but invading an ally and occupying it was no border dispute and anyways why should what you said even matter?

I'm sure there is more.

but you obviously forget why the US has done such things or the situation that made us do them.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by namehere]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The zionists are nazis..they are just hiding it behind the fact that they were fudged by the nazis in wwii and that was the plan all along so they could hide there stinking plans the real zionists arent jews anyway!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join