It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem, Historical facts, Israel's Right To Holy Land, Arab Duplicity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
god did give the holy land to jews unconditionally!
there was the covenent, sound familiar this word? the covenent?
actually it is the name of the bible itself( tanakh or the five books of moses or the whole hebrew bible in general.
covenent means a treaty, it says if you do this you get this,
the covenent of the jews said that god promised them if they worship god according to commandment he will let them live in the holy land.
if they did not worship him, he will punish them and disperse them.
according to daniel god gave the jews a probation period of 500 years ends with the messiah, if they repented during that period and followed the messiah, he will save them.
they did not follow the messiah jesus, and the probation period expired ( probation period was extra time and delaying the punishment)

secondly the contemporary jews are not descendent of isaac. the current jews are a collection of different peoples mainly caucasians(gog and magog the khazar ashkenazim, of the r1a and r1b deep ancestry, while isaac was j1 deep ancestry of the semites whom abraham was one of the semites.

the promise that is unconditional in the bible is to abraham concerning his seed (arabs and jews) will the earth in the semitic lands, however the isaac had covenent with god and ishmael had no conditional covenent with god, so the promise of god to abraham stays with the arabs and terminate with the jews because they broke the covenent treaty with god, while the arabs had no covenent but an unconditional promise to increase their numbers and that is actually what happened, and we are now at the end of history, it is impossible to increase the number of jews (ie descendents of isaac of the j1 deep ancestry to fill the earch like arabs do now) that means the people of gog and magog are trying to change and destroy the promise of god and then they will have it from god because they are just sitting ducks to god who can attack them from the sky(no borders no missles can protect them from thousands of meteors coming from the sky for example ) so jews in israel hould run away with their lives and leave israel so they do not become sitting ducks targets for god wrath because they altered god promise to abraham, current israeli citizens are not descendents of abaraham and are filling that space of land that god promised only to children of Abraham ( who have j1 as deep ancestry in their DNA like the arabs and palestinians who also happen to be partially descendents of the ancient israelites who converted to christianity and islam!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the fact is that god cannot be phoned up so we can ask it who it gave what. the simple issue here is that their claim to israel is no better than my claim to it saying i'm a descendant of ancient cannaanites (which is true) and that my religion requires me personally to own all that land.

religion should play no part in this situation. we should give this land out in a way that benefits the most people, not in accordance to bronze age myths

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have really enjoyed your posts Bo Xian. You remind me very much of someone from another site who can also be very quixotic.

.........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As I said before, and I will say it again...no one has a right to any land, except the piece their feet are on now.

This whole concept of owning is a parasitical disease of 'ego' that causes a lot of the grief in the world today.

That along with the labeling, and categorization of other humans..."you are this...I am that"...all the stories we tell ourself to help our egos feel better and more superior...not realizing that within we have the power we already need, without trying to 'leech' it off of others.

So who owns what? Nice stories, but as you see, its a circular debate that wont end until either the 'death of the ego' (i.e. people wake up and quit acting like a selfish child) or one annihilates the other...and then like a cancer, eventually destroys itself.

Its that clear and straight forward really - but hey, whose listening.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

you're incredibly right. though i would say that there is one thing we own... ourselves.

Originally posted by dAlen

well, i am

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

So who owns what? Nice stories, but as you see, its a circular debate that wont end until either the 'death of the ego' (i.e. people wake up and quit acting like a selfish child) or one annihilates the other...and then like a cancer, eventually destroys itself.

Peace

dAlen

I have to agree with you. That's exactly what the Bible says will happen.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against itText

top topics

<< 1   >>

join