It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem, Historical facts, Israel's Right To Holy Land, Arab Duplicity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
(First effort got zapped by the system due to some SQL something or other . . . so typing this one in Word first. LOL.)

There is often a lot said hereon and in the Main Stream Media that is utter hogwash regarding Israel and her right to exist in her Promised Land.

There is also a ton of duplicity and historical hogwash and outright lies perpetrated by most Arab sources and those hostile to Israel for whatever reasons.

Following are some historical facts gleaned from:

THE GATHERING STORM: UNDERSTANDING PROPHECY IN CRITICAL TIMES

Copyright 2005
By Gen Editor: Mal Couch

Pub: 21st Century Press, 2131 W. Republic Rd., PMB 41, Springfield, MO 65807 All Rights Reserved ISBN 0-9749811-7-6

Taken from CHAPTER 6: pp 128-141
THE BATTLE OF JERUSALEM by Dave Hunt

Although "Jerusalem" is found 811 times in the Bible, it is never mentioned once in the Qur'an, nor are the words "Palestine" or "Canaan." Moreover, the Qur'an agrees with the Bible that the land was given to Israel and possessed by these "chosen people" after their deliverance from Pharoah at the Red Sea:
(p 132 THE GATHERING STORM)

From the Qur'an:

We made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel (Surah 5:70); We brought the Children of Israel across the [Red] sea, and Pharaoh with his host pursued them . . . and we verily did allot unto the Children of Israel a fixed abode (10:91,94); we favored them above all peoples (45:16); [Pharaoh] wished to scare them from the land, but we drowned him and those with him [in the REd Sea] all together. And we said unto the Children of Israel . . . dwell in the land [and] hereafter we shall bring you . . . out of various nations" (17:103-104); we delivered the Children of Israel . . . We chose them, purposely, above all creatures (44:30-32); Remember Allah's favor to you . . . He . . . gave you what he gave no other of his creatures. O my people, go into the Holy Land which Allah hath ordained for you (95:20-21); etc.

Below: 2nd & 3rd paragraphs p133--Taken from CHAPTER 6: pp 128-141
THE BATTLE OF JERUSALEM by Dave Hunt

“How did the word “Palestinian” originate? In A.D. 130, the Romans, who had destroyed Jersalem 60 years before, rebuilt it as a pagan city with a temple to Jupiter on temple mount. An uprising of the Jews in protest was finally quelled in A.D. 135 at the cost of about 500,000 Jewish lives, with thousands sold into slavery and many thousands driven into exile. To spite the Jews, the Roman conquerors angrily renamed Israel, “Provincia Syria-Palaestina” after the Philistines. From that time, those living there were known as “Palestinians.” Who lived there? Jews! It is they who became known as “Palestinians.” Yet Bibles by major publishers have maps with such labels as “Palestine Under the Maccabees,” or “Palestine in the Time of Christ.” Such maps promote a grave error.

In World War II, the British Army had a volunteer brigade called “The Palestinian Brigade.” It was made up of Jews; the Arabs were fighting on Hitler’s side. There was the Palestinian Post, a Jewish newspaper, and the Palestinian Symphony Orchestra, a Jewish orchestra. In fact, Arabs refused to be called “Palestinians.” For example, to the 1946 Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Arab historian Philip Hitti declared, “There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not. . . . “

(to be continued next post)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Additional facts gleaned from THE GATHERING STORM chapter six: THE BATTLE FOR JERUSALEM

in my own words . . .

1. Ahmed Shukairy noted at the UN Security Council in 1956: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

2. He later became the first leader of the PLO though he was born in Cairo, Egypt in 1929.

3. At the time, East Jerusalem and the West bank were Jordan. The Gaza Strip was Egypt.

4. The purpose for organizing the PLO was purely and 100% totally and only to thoroughly destroy Israel.

5. The UN and the world media castigate Israel for defending herself up one side and down the other while flattering and appeasing those who seek Israel's destruction with their unprovoked attacks.

6. “Palestinians” claim to be descended from the Philistines (those God caused to be utterly wiped out, actually). Goliath’s cohorts were NOT Semites. They came from Crete and Asia Minor.

7. BX commentary: The so called Palestinians are Semitic Arabs pure and simple. They are essentially Syrians and Jordanians who’s original countries refuse to give them their functional rights to citizenship as a calloused strategy to use their suffering as an excuse to destroy Israel.

8. The UN Declaration 181 of 29 Nov 1947 resulted in Israel getting only 18% of the land that the League of Nations had granted Israel in it’s Declaration of Principles in 1922.

9. The few local Arabs and the wailing and whining of the Arab Nations they really belonged to screamed about getting 82 percent of what had been promised to Israel instead of 100%!!!!

10. (most of this is BX commentary mixed with gleaned facts) The Arab armies attacking Israel at her formation warned the few Arabs in the largely forsaken desert scrub lands to flee so they could kill all the Israeli’s and then the few local Syrians and Jordanians could return and claim the Jewish properties etc. Trouble is, God caused Israel to triumph and those Jordanians and Syrians who fled at their Arab cohorts’ instructions were not allowed to return to Israel. They became the football that became known as Palestinian refugees forced to suffer by the very Arabs with plenty of land and resources to afford them quite comfortable citizenship—but refused strictly and totally to have an excuse to destroy Israel—ALL OUT OF SHEER PRIDE.

11. As has been noted in a number of sources . . . prior to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948 . . . the land was largely deserted. It was essentially barren. There were a few wandering Arabs, certainly. And, there were a number of Jews in clusters. After Israel became a Nation again and caused the desert to bloom as Scripture predicted—then the jealous proud Arabs became incensed and demanded the formerly forsaken desert scrub land as THEIRS.

12. The Arabs who did not flee as their Arab cohorts warned them to prior to the war at Israel’s founding . . . those Arabs have prospered as Israeli citizens. Some are in the Knesset.

13. From the war at Israel’s founding, Egypt ended up with Gaza and Jordan got East Jerusalem and the West Bank. For 19 years they held these territories and said nothing—absolutely nothing—regarding a Palestinian state while forcing the Palestinians into squalid refugee camps instead of repatriating to their rightful countries—primarily Jordan or even Syria.

14. Yet, meager Israel managed to integrate almost 800,000 Jews who’d fled Arab countries where they had been murdered and bloodied for 1,300 years since Islam’s founding.

15. AS I’ve noted a number of times in various places including ATS, Zechariah noted that God would make of Jerusalem a heavy weight around the neck of the whole world—Scripture says: “all the people of the earth.” . . . this after Israel became a Nation again in a day after the 70AD dispersion—all as prophecy declared well ahead of time.

16. It is utterly remarkable that puny Israel has occupied 1/3 of the United Nations deliberations—over 1-thousandth of the world’s population. There were 865 resolution in the Security Counsel and General Assembly between 1967-1989. 526 were against Israel. There has not been an anti-Arab vote in the last 57 years. 60,000 specific voting events have condemned Israel. Yet, somehow Israel is the baddy! What idiocy.

17. The UN has NEVER rebuked those who attacked Israel and her right to exist UNPROVOKED. Hideous.

18. Israel requested a resolution against Arab terrorists who’d targeted Israeli children and women. In rejecting such a request, they insisted on protection of Palestinian children from Israel. Sheesh.

19. As can be confirmed by reading the biography of the Romanian head of their secret security bureau . . . under Choucescue sp? . . . can’t find my copy quickly . . . Arafat plotted to pretend making peace with Israel while all the while moving to destroy her utterly.

20. Muhammed signed a 10 year cease fire with the Quarish of Mecca. It was a farce to allow him to regroup and regain the capacity to destroy them. But such a “peace” became known as a “hudna.” It is the only “peace” tolerated between Islam and Non-Islam. No Muslim leader has any founding document nor cultural tolerance nor permission to make any other kind of peace. Peace by definition by the culture and founding documents means—A PAUSE TO REGROUP AND GAIN SUFFICIENT POWER TO DESTROY THE OTHER SIDE UTTERLY.

21. Traitorous NWO stooge peanut b. . . Carter forced Israel to give “back” the Sinai to Egypt. It had never belonged to Egypt.

22. Carter’s staff struggled to find a verse in the Qur’an about peace. They finally arrived at

"But if the enemy incline towards peace (surrenders), do thou also incline towards peace" (8:61)

23. Arafart noted: "Peace for us is the destruction of Israel." And the above verse's context is:

Title of Surah 8: "Spoils of War" "Fight them until . . . all religion is for Allah . . . Exhort the believers to fight . . . It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land" (8:39, 65,67) etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Bible has some sobering things to say to such nations:

Joel 3 (The Message Version)

1-3 "In those days, yes, at that very time when I put life back together again for Judah and Jerusalem,
I'll assemble all the godless nations.
I'll lead them down into Judgment Valley
And put them all on trial, and judge them one and all
because of their treatment of my own people Israel.
They scattered my people all over the pagan world
and grabbed my land for themselves.
They threw dice for my people
and used them for barter.
They would trade a boy for a whore,
sell a girl for a bottle of wine when they wanted a drink.

4-8 "As for you, Tyre and Sidon and Philistia,
why should I bother with you?
Are you trying to get back at me
for something I did to you?
If you are, forget it.
I'll see to it that it boomerangs on you.
You robbed me, cleaned me out of silver and gold,
carted off everything valuable to furnish your own temples.
You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem
into slavery to the Greeks in faraway places.
But I'm going to reverse your crime.
I'm going to free those slaves.
I'll have done to you what you did to them:
I'll sell your children as slaves to your neighbors,
And they'll sell them to the far-off Sabeans."
God's Verdict.

The globalists have reportedly been convined that satan will WIN at Armageddon.

Those traitorous stooges are sure in for a BIG surprise.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN... Israel and her right to exist in her Promised Land.

Uhmm...let me see if this can be put into perspective.

There is no issue, no problem...there is no 'right' to any land, etc.
Where I put my foot is where I have 'right' to be during the period my foot is on it.
As I leave then so does my 'right' to be in that space, per say.

In other words...similar to the Indians, we belong to the earth, not the earth to us.

Again, as words are only pointers, looking past the 'thing' being said...
...the issue lies in the simple fact that people 'want' more and more and more and more.

You can never have more than what you currently have with you or where you currently are. Everything else is a story, and anything you think you own can disappear from theft, loss, age, etc.

So when we get past identifying with a chunk of land or any other 'possession' than we can move past all the sillyness and killing and fighting over who God gave what to.

Actually I find it interesting...if the Almighty Creator of the entire universe(s) wanted someone to claim land he would step up and give it to them. But the 'creator' already did...its called, once more, where I lay my head is home.

'lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth' - that goes for 'idolization' of ownership, which is indeed an illusion.

Peace my friends, until then, enjoy duality!

Dalen

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Uhmm...let me see if this can be put into perspective.

I suspect rather strongly that God's perspective is quite different. And, that His Vote reigns rather supreme whether we wrap our minds and sensibilities around it comfortably, or not.

In other words...similar to the Indians, we belong to the earth, not the earth to us.

Actually, God said otherwise. He declared that He gave us the earth for us to be stewards over it etc. . . . though He also notes the earth is His footstool, so to speak.

He also noted that in the end times, folks would become lovers of the CREATURE, THE CREATED instead of Lovers of God.

The rabid and too often irrational environmentalism was concocted in large part as a means of manipulating the populace into the world government as well as fracturing society with yet another hostile group against the other interest groups.

Certainly God wants us to take care of the earth and it's animals as good stewards vs selfishly being destructive. But making the earth God is not His preference by a long shot. And, that's not what Israel is about.

Again, as words are only pointers, looking past the 'thing' being said...
...the issue lies in the simple fact that people 'want' more and more and more and more.

Certainly GREED is a major evil and sin--and a driving force of the NWO puppet masters.

GREED is certainly a major aspect of the Arab hostility to Israel--and it's IRRATIONAL GREED, at that. Arabs--especially collectively--have tons more than Israel in terms of natural resources as well as geography.

However, God says covet not. And even to feed one's enemies.

You can never have more than what you currently have with you or where you currently are. Everything else is a story, and anything you think you own can disappear from theft, loss, age, etc.

Certainly that is a wise perspective . . . Particularly compared to compulsive acquiring.

However, when God gives one something . . . it's bad form, bad taste and stupidity to refuse it.

God chose to give The Promised Land to Israel as His good pleasure and as a reward and honor to His buddy Abraham. He also did it FOR HIS OWN GLORY yet to be very dramatically revealed in the this era's Jewish culture. However, God is a master at drama . . . when He chooses to be. Stay tuned.

So when we get past identifying with a chunk of land or any other 'possession' than we can move past all the sillyness and killing and fighting over who God gave what to.

God identified the Jews with that chunk of land. He happens to be THE BOSS. His priorities and preferences sooner or later--according to His timing--WILL REIGN.

God is working the conflicts out to His goals, His priorities and His glory. And, as He has noted . . . those who bless Israel, He will bless. Those who curse Israel, He will curse.

Folks in our era are not very consciously acquainted with or respectful of the awesomeness of being cursed by God. Soddom and Gomorrah learned a lot about that phenomenon. Many cities in our current world will learn a lot as well.

Actually I find it interesting...if the Almighty Creator of the entire universe(s) wanted someone to claim land he would step up and give it to them. But the 'creator' already did...its called, once more, where I lay my head is home.

Actually, HE DID. And, in our era, AS HE PROMISED, HE BROUGHT THEM BACK TO IT. And, AS HE PROMISED, they began using a dead language as their national language--Hebrew--as prophecy predicted.

Sure, one can deny all the above . . . even some "Christians" do. . . but I don't recommend it.

'lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth' - that goes for 'idolization' of ownership, which is indeed an illusion.

Dalen

Certainly ownership of things is a trap in the sense that you wisely articulate so well.

However, God blesses with substance and expects not only good stewardship of it . . . but also that what is given be multiplied, invested, increased, improved. Israel has done well at that with the desert scrubland it initially received back.

Stay tuned. God is not at all finished with Israel. Nor is He finished dealing with those who harrass and attack Israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As a Christian, and a more fundamental, Bible believing one that most, I respect your views and thoughts, and agree with most however, it has always made me wonder why almost all of those in this 'NWO' are Jewish. Now that's not to say that Jewish=Isralei, but it seems odd that those who have accumulated the wealth of nations (America for example) are at least part Jewish. What's to stop them from giving some of this back to their homeland? Nothing, but they don't.

I have known some Jewish people in my time, and many have been perfectly nice people, but some seem to disrespect God more than anyone else I've ever met. I guess the bible does say some of them will and they will pay for it ultimately.

One thing I absolutely hate however, is that God chose ONE people, he could have given everyone their own promised land and none of this fighting would have ever started (well its a hope and a wish more than a probability, we're human after all).

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

. . . however, it has always made me wonder why almost all of those in this 'NWO' are Jewish. What's to stop them from giving some of this back to their homeland? Nothing, but they don't.

Here's my $0.02 worth . . .

1. John Warwick Montgomery wrote an excellent book some 30 or so years ago about THE JEWS . . . AND THE SUPERNATURAL. Haven't tracked it down yet . . . loaned my copy away long ago Will post some of his other excellent titles of possible interest at the end of this post.

2. In that volume, he noted quite persuasively that when a Jew resists, rebels, goes against God's plan for his individual life, that the pollution from satan, of the individual becomes extremely worse than for the average person.

3. I think that's what we observe with the NWO folks who are atheists or more often satanists. It is like they have a hell-infected hostility to God and all things Godly and especially--paradoxically toward their own kindred. It is as though they have taken on satan's hostility toward God's Chosen wholesale. I think that's one reason satan targets them so intensely--it's an extra measure of kicking sand in God's eyes (in vengeance for being kicked out of Heaven) by seducing and 'turning to the dark side' one of God's Chosen. And he does it quite emphatically, intensely, extremely, gleefully.

. . . but some seem to disrespect God more than anyone else I've ever met. I guess the bible does say some of them will and they will pay for it ultimately.

Quite so. His disciplines and punishments for them seem to be proportional to their 'Chosen-ness.'

One thing I absolutely hate however, is that God chose ONE people, he could have given everyone their own promised land and none of this fighting would have ever started (well its a hope and a wish more than a probability, we're human after all).

Thanks for your kind msg and excellent points and questions worth pondering etc. Have thought some on such over the years.

A number of years ago, I tried to learn to avoid 'kicking against the goads.'

GOD IS GOD AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD. GOD IS BOSS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BOSS.

THANKFULLY, GOD IS ALSO GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

We may not understand it. We may fuss at it. It may seem backwards to our sensibilities.

But I have found from may hard experiences thinking otherwise initially . . . that God is always God and always right and always righteous in all His doings.

Regardless, He IS GOD. He will do things HIS WAY. It is idiocy to asault Him; blame Him; tell HIM that He's not doing it right.

As He said to Job--"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the world?"

I believe that all this is some sort of object lesson in much more than 3-D for all Creation to realize that God's ways are best.

I think He's very NOT interested in any more rebellions in the Heavenly realm.

Thanks,

That's my $0.02 worth . . .

Edited to add the books I'd noted I'd add:

Warning--he's intense and deep. He's not particularly difficult to read--especially for someone who reads a lot. But he's not a breeze for someone with a small vocabulary--in many cases. He's very scholarly and thorough. He does his homework well and presents his ideas very skillfully.

He's also very down to earth and practical--not fussed up nor prissy.

Here are some worthwhile John Warwick Montgomery books for those interested:

How do we know there is a god? and other questions inappropriate in polite society.-- (Dimension books) by John Warwick Montgomery (1973)

Damned through the church (Dimension books) by John Warwick Montgomery (1973)

Myth, Allegory, and Gospel: An Interpretation of JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, GK Chesterton, Chas Williams

Where is History Going: A Christian Response to Secular Philosophies of History by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - 1969)

Where Is History Going? Essays in Support of the Historical Truth of the Christian Revelation by John Warwick Montgomery (1969)

Law and Morality: Friends or Foes? by John Warwick Montgomery (1994)

Christians in the Public Square: Law, Gospel and Public Policy by C. E. B. Cranfield, John W. Montgomery, David Kilgour, and John Warwick Montgomery (1996)

Principalities and powers: The world of the occult (Dimension books) by John Warwick Montgomery (1975)

Inspiration and Inerrancy A New Departure by John Warwick Montgomery (Pamphlet - 1965)

The 'Is God dead ?' controversy;: A philosophical-theological critique of the death of God movement by John Warwick Montgomery (1966)

The Church: Blessing or Curse? by John Warwick Montgomery (2004)

God's Inerrant Word: An International Symposium on the Trustworthiness of Scripture by Editor John Warwick Montgomery (1974)

How Do We Know There Is a God? by John Warwick Montgomery (1973)

The Law Above the Law: Why the Law Needs Biblical Foundations, How Legal Thought Supports Christian Truth, Including Greenleaf's Testimony of the Evangelists by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - 1975)

Situation Ethics by John Warwick Montgomery and Joseph Fletcher (1999)

Human rights and human dignity by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - 1986)
9 Used & new from $13.49

History & Christianity by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1971)
19 Used & new from $0.51

Situation ethics; true or false?: A dialogue between Joseph Fletcher and John Warwick Montgomery (Dimension books) by Joseph F Fletcher (Unknown Binding - 1972)

Evidence for Faith: Deciding the God Question by John Warwick Montgomery (Hardcover - Jun 1991)

Where is History Going by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - 1996)

Andreae's life, world view, and relations with Rosicrucianism and alchemy (International archives of the history of ideas ; 55) by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1973)

Principalities and Powers: A New Look at the World of the Occult by John Warwick Montgomery (Hardcover - 1973)

Law and Gospel: A study in jurisprudence by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1978)

Jesus Christ and history: Lectures delivered on the University of British Columbia campus by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1963)

History & Christianity by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - 1972)

The Suicide of Christian Theology by John Warwick Montgomery (Hardcover - 1970)

GOD'S INERRANT WORD by John Warwick Montgomery (Hardcover - 1974)

[edit on 30/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You argument cannot convinve anyone who is not Jewish because they will not believe your GOD IS BOSS as you seem to enjoy putting it, therefore you have the same right to that land as everyone else because as you believe your god gave it to you, those who arnt Jewish believe you have no claim to it whatsoever. (Religiously speaking)

Histoircally speaking only so much of religious texts history can hold integrity, althought I do not deny their roots in historical facts, simple omisions and wordings cannot really be considered facts.

^^^^
In My Opinion of course

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

however, it has always made me wonder why almost all of those in this 'NWO' are Jewish. Now that's not to say that Jewish=Isralei, but it seems odd that those who have accumulated the wealth of nations (America for example) are at least part Jewish. What's to stop them from giving some of this back to their homeland? Nothing, but they don't.

Additional ponderings . . .

I think we know from Scripture and from experience that wealth competes fiercely with devotion to God. It is far too easy to make wealth the god, the focus. Add in power . . . and the seduction is very fierce, intense indeed.

Not all NWO folks are Jewish, by any means. But those who are, seem to be particularly fiercely infected with satan's values and goals in terms of trashing God's Chosen and God's priorities as best as they can get away with such trashings.

One thing I absolutely hate however, is that God chose ONE people, he could have given everyone their own promised land and none of this fighting would have ever started .

God IS working out a masterful plan . . . all that included. Not that we are robots. I can never buy into hyper-Calvinism. Love requires an authentic degree of free will with authentic consequences.

And, TO BE SURE, GOD, IN CHRIST, DID CHOOSE ALL--WHOSOEVER WILL, MAY COME. We may all become JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST through endless ages, over evidently countless multiverses . . . We have been grafted in--by Christ's Blood--we are Blood brothers to the Chosen--all may choose that identity, that role--secure in Christ Who created all.

He declared that He would that none perish but that all come to repentance, Salvation, eternal life. But He won't force it on anyone. Folks have to CHOOSE. He's not interested in covert rebels in Heaven. Perfection must be Perfection and reign supreme and purely as such without closet, underground rebels.

Besides . . . as many Heavenly visitations have attested . . . to be in close proximity to God's glory with a microgram's worth of evil in one's heart or being would be deadly--at least supremely and destructively painful but really quite deadly.

Far better to CHOOSE LIFE.

CHOOSE THIS DAY, WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

The invitation is to everyone. And only child-like faith is required.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orcaporka
You argument cannot convinve anyone who is not Jewish because they will not believe your GOD IS BOSS as you seem to enjoy putting it,

"cannot" ???

I have found otherwise. Actually, unless Holy Spirit draws someone toward God, they cannot be saved. But being NONJewish is no significant roadblock to Holy Spirit's work. Many times, it's like 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall.' Holy Spirit has turned around some fierce and stubborn rebels 180 degrees. Apostle Paul comes to mind. Nicky Cruz is another.

Hmmm Do I enjoy stating that GOD IS BOSS. Not particularly--no big emotional thrill in it. But it's a crucial issue that folks--100% of everyone--whether they believe it now, or not--will have to deal with sooner or later.

EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE CONFESS that Jesus The Christ is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

I do suppose that for me, there is a kind of comfort in knowing that HE IS BOSS. I've learned so through many hard long dark nights of the soul and many fiery furnaces.

Otherwise, it's kind of like a 6 year old being in charge of the nuclear missile buttons . . . too much responsibility beyond one's station, calling and abilities is frightful.

Too many folks too used to being their own god have not discovered that emphatic truth, yet. They will. If they discover it in the wrong context or circumstances, the discovery will not be a joyous one.

Better to bow the knee and confess the truth of God's BOSS-SHIP by free will choice before the eternal residence is decided by said choice.

therefore you have the same right to that land as everyone else because as you believe your god gave it to you, those who arnt Jewish believe you have no claim to it whatsoever. (Religiously speaking)

It sounds like you did not read my post.

The Qu'ran sp? asserts as noted above that God gave the Jews the Promised Lands. Yet, it suits greed AND PARTICULARLY ARAB PRIDE to act 180 degrees otherwise from their own founding document. Fascinating.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
While I'm at it, here's some additional excellent titles by John Warwick Montgomery:

Suicide of Christian Theology by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - Jun 1970)
18 Used & new from $0.25

Faith Founded on Fact : Essays in Evidential Apologetics by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - Oct 1978)

Principalities and Powers by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - May 1981)
9 Used & new from $1.50

Christianity for the tough-minded;: Essays in support of an intellectually defensible religious commitment by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1973)

The shape of the past: A Christian response to secular philosophies of history by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1975)

Slaughter of the Innocents: Abortion, Birth Control, and Divorce in Light of Science, Law and Theology by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - Mar 1981)

The shaping of America: A true description of the American character, both good and bad, and the possibilities of recovering a national vision before the people perish by John Warwick Montgomery (Unknown Binding - 1976)

Defending the Gospel Through the Centuries by John Warwick Montgomery (Paperback - Dec 1, 1999)

Other worthy titles found in the search for JWMontgomery's books:

Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge by John Ankerberg and John Weldon (Paperback - April 8, 1990)

Power Healing by John Wimber (Paperback - May 24, 1991)

A VERY EXCELLENT ONE:
[B]
The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus[/B] by Lee Strobel (Paperback - Sep 1, 1998)

Deliver Us From Evil by Ravi Zacharias (Paperback - Feb 3, 1998)

A Ready Defense The Best Of Josh Mcdowell by Josh McDowell (Paperback - Sep 1, 1992)

THE VERY EXCELLENT AND QUICKLY READABLE PAPERBACK BY:

More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell (Paperback - April 1, 1987)

The Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Warfare (Beginner's Guides (Servant)) by Neil T. Anderson and Timothy M. Warner (Paperback - Feb 2004)

Seven Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible by Erwin Lutzer (Paperback - Jul 9, 2001)

The Truth About Tolerance: Pluralism, Diversity And The Culture Wars (Paperback)

Enough bibliography. But while it was handy, for those interested . . .

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
BO, the historical fact is that israel has no right to that land whatsoever. religion is in no way the reason to decide who gets what land. the land right now belongs to the people that lived on it prior to the foundation of the nation of israel, their descendants and those who LEGALLY PURCHASED that land from those people and their descendants that legally inherited the land.

religion, keep it out of geopolitical struggles...
oh wait, it causes too many of them.

the simple fact is that their claim to the land is entirely vague on top of the fact that it's completely fabrictated. not only do we have a being that cannot be asked about the situation as the one that promised it to them, but no boundries are definied by said fictional sky fairy.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In the bible it makes it very clear that God gave the jews land because they were the only people that did what he wanted. If all people did what he wanted than I think that he would have given everybody land. Most people even those that don't beleive in God hate the idea of favoritism, I think it hurts them on some deep emotional level, but thats what it is to a degree, do as I say and you will gain my favor. Also the fact that the Musluims spend so much time digging up the area around the temple mount and then destroying all the evidence that the Jews were there goes to show that somebody realizes that the Muslim claim is a little weak.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
BO, the historical fact is that israel has no right to that land whatsoever.

WRONG. Israel was in the land long before Islam began. The earlier inhabitants were essentially exterminated.

And, I guess you did not read the part even in the Koran asserting that God gave the land to the children of Israel.

The fact that the so called "Palistinians" have been destroying archeological evidence of Israel's claim on the land from many centuries earlier until at least A.D. 70 . . . the unconsciencable destruction of said archeological evidence is wholesale represhensible, dishonest, horrid.

Where you deduced that Israel had no claim to the land whatsoever is thoroughly devoid of all historical evidence, facts, validity as well as any reasonable or fair-minded assessment of those historical FACTS.

religion is in no way the reason to decide who gets what land. the land right now belongs to the people that lived on it prior to the foundation of the nation of israel, their descendants and those who LEGALLY PURCHASED that land from those people and their descendants that legally inherited the land.

Actually, that would consist of a sizeable percentage of Jews. I don't recall what the percentages were at the formation of Israel. But Jews had been buying up land in the region for a long time. And, prior to the Jews arriving, the Arabs largely left the land forsaken as desert scrub worth nothing, in their eyes. A few wandering herds would go through from time to time but there was wholesale disdain for the land on the part of the Arabs . . . UNTIL . . . drum roll, the Jews started making the desert bloom again as Scripture predicted. Then, suddenly Arab pride and jealousy reared it's ugly head.

It would really be better for folks to do their home work on such issues regarding the historical FACTS before pontificating seemingly so blindly.

religion, keep it out of geopolitical struggles...
oh wait, it causes too many of them.

Welllllll, that's the standard lock-step religious doctrine of the globalist, socialist, humanist, Communist party so overwhelmingly in evidence hereon. You have lots of company in that perspective.

It's not mine.

BTW, RELIGION will NOT be kept out of geopollitical struggles. It's planned to be an increasingly intense part of them--both from the globalist's standpoint as well as God's.

The Supreme Puppe-tMaster behind the globalists has been predicted for 2,000 years to demand worship--and to require, evidently, the ID monitoring computer chip/finance/med records/cards included--to be injected in the bodies of all world citizens who will then be required to bow down and worship him or die. Such a scenario is more certain than that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Assuming you live long enough, you will very likely remember these words and that you considered them the ravings of a lunatic. Whether that tardy insight will be soon enough to save your eternal hide remains to be seen.

the simple fact is that their claim to the land is entirely vague on top of the fact that it's completely fabrictated.

Actually, THAT NOTION is COMPLETELY FABRICATED and shows a shocking degree of being thoroughly uninformed of the history of the region and of the Children of Israel. Wholesale emotional, narrow, rigid bias tends to result in such lack of awareness so I'm not totally shocked.

The Children of Israel have had a very long claim on the land from well before Islam was a . . . fantasy in Mohammed's power mongering noggin.

Any fair-minded research into the FACTS would reveal that. Even some Muslim scholars have daringly gone on record in behalf of that historically inescapable conclusion.

not only do we have a being that cannot be asked about the situation as the one that promised it to them, but no boundries are definied by said fictional sky fairy.

Actually, the boundaries have been well defined in Scripture. And, they are not completely given to Israel yet. BUT THEY WILL BE. That, too is more certain than that the sun will rise tomorrow.

BTW, I'm certain that ALMIGHTY GOD is very impressed with your labeling Him a "fictional sky fairy."

It will be interesting to observe at a future point in time His response to you on that score . . . and then your response to His response.

Perhaps a clue about such an interaction can be gleaned from His response to a favorite kid of His--Job--when Job in the midst of his suffering asked God a question . . . God said . . . .

Job, where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?

Should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereallgone
In the bible it makes it very clear that God gave the jews land because they were the only people that did what he wanted.

INDEED. I think that sentence alone warrants a star for your post. Thanks.

Certainly the Children of Israel have been plenty rebellious far too often in their history and therefore disciplined of God quite severely--beyond even what other pagans have experienced as God's disciplines. Kind of goes with the territory of being God's Chosen, it seems.

If all people did what he wanted than I think that he would have given everybody land.

Welllll, Scripture declares that during the Millenial reign of Christ--every individual will have his own vineyard--evidently plenty of land and plenty of abundance.

Of course, the loss of up to 3/4ths of the world's population may make that considerably easier.

Though if I recall correctly, Texas alone could handle the world's population surprisingly well, even now . . . given certain . . . changes.

Clearly following The Manual of The Creator Almighty God is the only way to experience HIS BLESSINGS.

The wages of missing His perfection apart from Christ's Blood covering . . . those wages are certainly deadly--death, in fact. That deadliness I've experienced plenty of in my own life.

Most people even those that don't beleive in God hate the idea of favoritism, I think it hurts them on some deep emotional level, but thats what it is to a degree, do as I say and you will gain my favor.

GIVEN THAT THERE IS A PERFECT ALMIGHTY GOD, how could it be otherwise? Rebellion against perfection; perfect love; perfect peace; perfect life; . . .

automatically yields death and destruction; decay and horror.

As Spock said in the Star Trek episode where the alternate universes were cross connected . . . Our Kirk asked the Spock of the universe where all was based on deception, manipulation, trickery and ruthlessness . . . our Kirk asked Spock the ultimate result--and Spoke quite calmly noted that the whole thing would self destruct in star date umpteeeump.

Of course. There's no other alternative possible!

THANKFULLY, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME HE IS GOOD AS WELL AS BEING ALL POWERFUL. He will roll satan up into his own isolation chamber for the thousand years of Christ's earthly millenial reign; allow satan out for a brief season to tempt those born during that time . . . and then lock him away forever.

I guess by then sufficient folks will have been trained and tested to rule and reign with Christ through endless ages over countless multiverses.

Also the fact that the Musluims spend so much time digging up the area around the temple mount and then destroying all the evidence that the Jews were there goes to show that somebody realizes that the Muslim claim is a little weak.

INDEED. But lying, deception and ruthless aggression has been part of Islam since before Muhammed formally founded the religion. He was that way before his cohorts convinced him to form a religion as a way of intensifying such efforts.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, at least this thread shows why the Conflict in that part of the world continues. If arguments like this are presented, then how on earth can you dispute them? Logic and reason are thrown out the window because they are trumped by the "God Says So" card.

I can't imagine why God would want his word to be the cause of so much evil and suffering, however.

A claim over the land thousands of years ago is irrelevant.
Just like the Chinese claim over Taiwan is irrelevant.
The land belongs to the people who live upon it.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
If arguments like this are presented, then how on earth can you dispute them?

In a way, that's quite right. Almighty God IS THE BOSS.

And, there are some core . . . guidelines, issues, standards that are fairly clear and immutable.

On the other hand, it is left to each individual to "work out their own Salvation (in Christ) with 'fear (reverential awe) and trembling'"--in RELATIONSHIP with God Almighty vs deplored, deadly RELIGION.

Logic and reason are thrown out the window because they are trumped by the "God Says So" card.

NOT AT ALL.

God is exceedingly logical in a list of ways while being . . . in some respects, times, instances, ways, beyond logic. That's hard to articulate.

It has INCREASINGLY become clear to me over my 60 years that to believe in OTHER THAN the God of The Bible is the most illogical, irrational, fool-hardy, silly, unsubstantiated construction on reality imaginable.

He said He would deliver Israel out of Egypt. He did. The archeological evidence is certainly on the Sinai side of the Red Sea. Submerged chariot wheels of the proper era are found etc. etc. etc. The list of confirmations of His Word is vast, extensive, precise. Very logical.

Yet, there is ALMOST always enough fuzziness to allow for doubt. God is NOT interested in "rice Christians." He wants folks to Love Him for Who He Is vs what they can get out of the Heavenly Master Vending Machine.

So fickle faith folks full of fickle doubt and tossed about by every hedonistic priority will ALMOST always be able to find enough room for doubt. Helps weed out the weak faith folks--the riff-raff in His economy. He's not interested in any more Heavenly leaders rebelling. Best to weed them out in the boot-camp here and now.

But even logically . . . It's far more rational to bet that God is there and take Him at His Word (a TYPE I error would be of no significant difference, consequence) . . . than it is to bet that He's Not there and give Him the flying fickle finger of fate response. When the stakes are eternal life . . . a TYPE II error would be the . . . well . . . the eternal PITs . . . literally.

I can't imagine why God would want his word to be the cause of so much evil and suffering, however.

Who said anything about God wanting His Word to be the cause of evil or suffering? What nonsense! What blasphemy, actually.

Evil is bound up in the heart of man . . . pride, selfishness, greed, bitterness, anger, malice, murder . . .

Folks never seem to lack for excuse to exercise such human traits all over other folks and all over themselves. Of course, there does happen to be this HARVEST TIME principle . . . in the words of Maya Angeleau. One reaps what one sows regardless of one's beliefs.

God would rather that all come to repentance and enjoy eternal peace, love, joy, fulfillment ruling and reigning with Christ. But he's not about to force it. It must be a free-will choice for there to be authenticic love. Authentic love requires authentic consequences for choosing non-love. He's not interested in robots or puppets. He has enough angels and can create more. He made man for Fellowship, Friendship.

Blaming God or His Word for evil is like . . . blaming the red light for the crash when one chose to run it at twice the speed limit.

The speed limit and the red light were rational. Running the red light at twice the speed limit was IRRATIONAL.

Living according to and in submission to God and His Manual for Living is rational.

Living contrary to it and then blaming God for a less than wonderful life is IRRATIONAL.

Basic, my dear Watson.

The suffering was deliberately generated by the Arabs who, in a pique of simple pride, arrogance, greed, selfishness . . . ABSOLUTELY INSISTED THAT JORDANIANS who FOLLOWED ARAB INSTRUCTIONS AND LEFT ISRAEL PRIOR TO THE WAR AT ISRAEL'S FOUNDING . . . WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE INTEGRATED BACK INTO JORDAN PROPER--!!!!THAT!!!! was the source of the suffering of the so called Palestinians. That was an irrational Arab CHOICE--to afford them a rallying cry--an excuse for beligerancy--at the "Palestinians" expense.

It's the same mentality that coerces families to send their innocent, naive, ignorant children off on suicide bombing missions.

Very "rational" and "saintly" that. GMWAS--Gag me with a spoon! UTTM--Upchucking to the max.

It boggles my mind that ANYone purporting to be sane, rational, and remotely "good" would defend such a mentality, such a practice. Obviouisly, they've never called for one of your 8-10 year old children. Or else you had the good sense to refuse, I hope.

I guess you didn't read my initial postings on this thread or at least not with much solid understanding. The history is quite clear unless one only feeds on the lying propaganda of the Arabs in the matter.

A claim over the land thousands of years ago is irrelevant.

Oh? Really? Irrelevant to whom? Not to God. Not to Israel.

EVEN THE KORAN SAYS GOD GAVE THAT LAND TO ISRAEL!!!

It's irrational to scream, rant, rave, and send one's young children on suicide bombing missions contrary to what one's own Koran teaches on the matter!!! And you wish to defend that irrationality and call Israeli and Christian belief in God irrational?

And you want me to think THAT's sensible???

GTTM--Guffaws to the max. With barf sessions in between.

But just consider since say what--1920? Certainly 1940 or thereabouts. Jews had been buying up land and moving back in increasing numbers. It was pretty easy because the Arabs considered the land desolate desert scrub of no value whatsoever. . . . until the Jews wanted it and formed a Nation again as God had predicted He would call them and enable them to do 2,000 years earlier. Certainly from those years, Israel has had legitimate grounds for RENEWED STATEHOOD there on that hallowed ground.

Just like the Chinese claim over Taiwan is irrelevant.

Oh, really? I lived in China for years and Taiwan longer. There is no comparison--certainly no logical, rational comparison of the situations. You just stepped in an enormous cow-pie of irrational . . . utter . . . unawareness . . . of historical facts AGAIN.

Certainly Mainland China's claim to Taiwan is what . . . more than 100 years cold. And, it was tenuous before that. But that's for a different thread. This one happens to be about the Children of Israel . . . And God Almighty's recalling and enabling them to return to the land He granted Abraham, Isaac and Jacob a long time ago

. . . well before Mohammed co-opted a demonic moon god--at his co-hort's advice and insistance--in order to have religious ferver aid his power mongering, bloody conquests.

But, hey, it's a pseudo-free country, still. You can bet on the last place horse, if you wish.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
WRONG. Israel was in the land long before Islam began. The earlier inhabitants were essentially exterminated.

yes, the jews comitted several genocides to get that land... wait, isn't surviving a genocide how they got their own state back?

And, I guess you did not read the part even in the Koran asserting that God gave the land to the children of Israel.

um, i don't believe in the koran.

The fact that the so called "Palistinians" have been destroying archeological evidence of Israel's claim on the land from many centuries earlier until at least A.D. 70 . . . the unconsciencable destruction of said archeological evidence is wholesale represhensible, dishonest, horrid.

the "fact" is that they haven't been destroying any of the archaeology conciously, it's through negligence.

Where you deduced that Israel had no claim to the land whatsoever is thoroughly devoid of all historical evidence, facts, validity as well as any reasonable or fair-minded assessment of those historical FACTS.

um, the historical fact i'm going from is that here was the progression:
canaanites
jews moving in from egypt exterminate canaanites saying that their new monotheistic god that their derived from aten gave it to them
judea and israel split
conquests remove their status as sovreign
eventually their temple is destroyed a second time
they leave
ottoman empire
^then dissolved after ww1
palestinian region given status similar to iraq and iran to form a state of their choosing eventually
^that promise broken after ww2

the only claim they have to that land is religious. that isn't a reason to keep it.

Actually, that would consist of a sizeable percentage of Jews. I don't recall what the percentages were at the formation of Israel.

the current jewish population (according to adherents.com)

Judaism: 14 million

that's about .21% of the world's population (my math may be wrong, so feel free to double check it)

But Jews had been buying up land in the region for a long time. And, prior to the Jews arriving, the Arabs largely left the land forsaken as desert scrub worth nothing, in their eyes. A few wandering herds would go through from time to time but there was wholesale disdain for the land on the part of the Arabs

can you prove this statement and give me backing as to WHY they did it... i'm pretty sure it was disdain as much as it was a little thing known as abject poverty.

. . . UNTIL . . . drum roll, the Jews started making the desert bloom again as Scripture predicted.

yep, it's amazing what billions of dollars in foreign aid and chemical fertilizers can do. this isn't something that's a matter of religion, it's a matter of resources.

Then, suddenly Arab pride and jealousy reared it's ugly head.

you'd be jealous too if someone forced you off of your land, demolished your house and your neighbors house and then built a massive house on top of it...

It would really be better for folks to do their home work on such issues regarding the historical FACTS before pontificating seemingly so blindly.

i'm the one using history here, you're the one using the bible

Welllllll, that's the standard lock-step religious doctrine of the globalist, socialist, humanist, Communist party so overwhelmingly in evidence hereon. You have lots of company in that perspective.

one question, how many wars were started in the name of atheism? no how many wars were started by atheists, not how many wars were fought by atheists, but how many wars were started in the name of atheism?

BTW, RELIGION will NOT be kept out of geopollitical struggles. It's planned to be an increasingly intense part of them--both from the globalist's standpoint as well as God's.

fictional shadow organizations and fictional deities don't count

The Supreme Puppe-tMaster behind the globalists has been predicted for 2,000 years to demand worship--and to require, evidently, the ID monitoring computer chip/finance/med records/cards included--to be injected in the bodies of all world citizens who will then be required to bow down and worship him or die. Such a scenario is more certain than that the sun will rise tomorrow.

apparently you're the one that needs to look at facts. you're reading an allegory as prophecy.

Assuming you live long enough, you will very likely remember these words and that you considered them the ravings of a lunatic. Whether that tardy insight will be soon enough to save your eternal hide remains to be seen.

nice passive threat there!
honestly, there is no end of the world, these are the ravings of not lunatics but well intentioned people that have a bit of delusion in their head.

Actually, THAT NOTION is COMPLETELY FABRICATED and shows a shocking degree of being thoroughly uninformed of the history of the region and of the Children of Israel. Wholesale emotional, narrow, rigid bias tends to result in such lack of awareness so I'm not totally shocked.

i have no rigid bias. the first woman i ever loved was a "child of israel" and the fact that you claimed i have a bias against jews is fairly insulting. anyway, there is no proof of god, therefore i can assume the claim is fabricated.

The Children of Israel have had a very long claim on the land from well before Islam was a . . . fantasy in Mohammed's power mongering noggin.

yes, the claim came from something that they invented. a deity that they invented.

Any fair-minded research into the FACTS would reveal that. Even some Muslim scholars have daringly gone on record in behalf of that historically inescapable conclusion.

again, they are working from fiction to come to the conclusion. a deity giving someone claim to land isn't a legitimate way to claim ownership

Actually, the boundaries have been well defined in Scripture. And, they are not completely given to Israel yet. BUT THEY WILL BE. That, too is more certain than that the sun will rise tomorrow.

they've been saying that for centuries now... self-fulfilling prophecy doesn't count as fulfilled prophecy

BTW, I'm certain that ALMIGHTY GOD is very impressed with your labeling Him a "fictional sky fairy."

and i'm fairly certain that if there was such a being it would most likely transcend gender.

get your religious views out of this

It will be interesting to observe at a future point in time His response to you on that score . . . and then your response to His response.

it's never going to happen. i'm more likely to meet one of the many pagan deities than your bronze age mountain god with a monotheistic paint job.

Perhaps a clue about such an interaction can be gleaned from His response to a favorite kid of His--Job--when Job in the midst of his suffering asked God a question . . . God said . . . .

Job, where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?

job never existed either, he's clearly a fictional character from a religious fable.

Should be interesting.

sadly enough it's never going to happen. the problem being that... well, you have no proof to back up your claim that ANY deity exists, let alone your specific one.

now get off your self-righteous high-horse before you realize that your own main religious figure (jesus) would have a problem with 90% of your response to me... well, that would be if he had actually existed...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Seriously, people need to stop using "God said this" and "God gave this" as a justifcation for their own belief system.

I don't care what any religious text says, fact is, Israel has created so much tension and violence in the Middle East. The idea that the Jews need their own homeland goes against Judaism itself! Israel is a Zionists idea, not a Jewish one.

Its been what, 60 years since Israel was first alloted to the Zionists... and look how far we've come

Would it really kill you to think outside the box, and consider the idea that Israel was placed where it was to CREATE problems, and not to solve the problems associated with the holocaust etc.

Here is a quote from Ariel Sharon, the so called, man of peace, in 82'

"We are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? If your nice civilized parents, rather than writing books about their love for humanity had instead come to Israel and killed six million Arabs, what would have happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in the history books, and we would have been called all sorts of names, but we would be here today as a nation of 25 million. What you don’t seem to understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it"

Or, how about this video;

LISTEN to the language he uses. Does he really sound like he gives a damn about peace? Of course he doesn't. He, just like the other leading Zionists, want to ensure the perpetuation of violence and struggle, because that can be used as justification for some of the things the USA does, aswell as allowing donations of military technology to combat the "terrorists".

Bo Xian... if God is all knowing and all loving.. just think about that, and see if that really is compatible with the belief system you hold.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i see both parties, Israel & the Palestine,
as guilty of "revising" history to suit their needs & propaganda.

Israel the modern country, is not the former ancient Israel kingdom...

we are being mind fed the line that ancient Judea is the reborn Israel of today. that's far from a truth... as the Ancient Israel was

www.bible-history.com...

The Northern Kingdom consisted of 10 of the tribes (excluding Judah and Benjamin).
It lasted for about 210 years until it was destroyed by Assyria in 722 BC.
Its capital was Samaria.
Every king of Israel was evil.
In the northern kingdom there were 9 dynasties (family lines of kngs)
and 19 kings overall. An average of 11 years to a reign.
8 of these kings (of Israel~ not Judah) met death by violence.

Samaria: the capital of the northern kingdom, Israel
see; I Kings 16:23-24.....paraphrased

in the 31st year of ASA, King of Judah
OMRI began his reign as the King of Israel...

for 6 years OMRI ruled from Tirzah,
and he bought the "Hill of Shemer" for 2 talents of Silver,
and built a city on the former hill of shemer & named the city "Samaria"
and ruled the kingdom Israel from Samaria another 6 years

The modern Jewish state that calls itself Israel...is designed to perplex the
Christian & Judeo-Christian oriented world that 'they' are the legitimate and rightfull heirs to the 'Israel' blessings/legacy/prophecies.
The modern Jewish state named Israel is nothing more than a re-birthed
'Judah' (aka, the southern kingdom) of the Israelite tribes that migrated into the region, displaced the nomadic groups & tribes that had long lived there ... even while the 12 tribes were still in Egypt.

+++++++++++

..... in response to the comparison that the 'desert was made to blossom', as a proof that the Jewish homeland was ordained & prophecied, & they are given perpetual ownership of the area around Jerusalem....

that idea could very well be linked to the oil fields throughout Arabia, Iran, Iraq. [As In' the desert blooms ->> with riches & wealth!]
~rather than the few swamps drained by the new born state of Israel,

+ that is just another example of creating a case of belief,
the spin-meisters at work convincing Bible followers that modern Israel is a 'Promised Land' because 'the desert blooms'.....humbug~

it's all mind game & mass mind control being played out on a gullible & wishfull thinking populace

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join