It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't exist.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ah, I didn't mean to say that the new world order doesn't exist entirely altogether. I think the New World Order exists, but is under the strings of the illuminati. The illuminati is pulling the strings of the new world order and murders people like 2pac and Phillip Schneider or makes a controversy of other people when they get too close to the truth. The illuminati is also behind fear journalism, which invigorates you with a sense of fear in the sense that it makes you feel farther to the truth than you really are. The Illuminati will use the New World Order as a method of control.

The New World Order will not exist as a peaceful group, but will take control of everything in a violent manner, that kills many; and will also in the end, destroy civilizations with war, and will make people tired of war, so as a result, we'll be in debt to it; so after we're in debt to it, we'll let it sign peace treaties with us and other nations even at the expense of our enslavement!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

if you ask me wto and nwo are one in the same meaning who else would be able to say you have to have a certain amount of "immigrants" or you will be "excluded" from trade to actually tell the "US goverment" that they have to do this or else and they do it like they dont have a choice thats total insanity this concept blows minds the only thing i believe about the nwo thats false is the fact that one person controls it but if this is true look to the only man with well over 100 billion dollars besides theres no other country forced to abide by this "trade law"

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

the only thing that stands between the total domination of the world and the freedom you enjoy is that we have been in the 2nd amendment phase for over 200 years once this is gone its over start counting chickens till jan 08

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Emperor_Zod]

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Emperor_Zod]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yeah fair enough.

True.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join