It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
....but history has shown that when you push people too close to the grind stone, the people push back.....

I think that right there is what everyone counts on. I know I sure do. However, looking at how the history book has been written over the past 6 years especially... the pushing back thing is going to be difficult. The American populous has been conditioned for what's to come.... boiling the frog... slowly.... methodically.... right in front of our eyes.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
I think that right there is what everyone counts on. I know I sure do. However, looking at how the history book has been written over the past 6 years especially... the pushing back thing is going to be difficult. The American populous has been conditioned for what's to come.... boiling the frog... slowly.... methodically.... right in front of our eyes.

Even still, there comes a time when people (small numbers at first) look around and see whats wrong, and do something about it. Granted they are usually suppressed, but their actions spurn others. before you know it, your part of a social movement, then a revolution. The power of wealth will always push for more, but the powers of social justice will push back.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The power of wealth will always push for more, but the powers of social justice will push back.

Agreed.

You need to add this quote to your signature.... very well put.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I must say this is one of the few threads i have seen a healthy conversation without personal jabs and other garbage.

That being said,how do we fight back?Where do we start?Can we even make a difference?

I think the legal process won't accomplish nothing,we will get automated responses to our letters,and hell will even be arrested now for protesting.I think the only way to fight back is by force.But thats also bad news lol,can't just go around shooting cops or something.I don't know have they suceeded already?
\
I mean i try to inform everyone who shows the slightest bit of interest about the nwo and such.Every online game i play my name is StopNWO,But i have sent about 50 emails with links to what i woudl call proof and i have only recieved one return email.And thats the ones who show a slight interest and dont immediatly call me crazy.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

The power of wealth will always push for more, but the powers of social justice will push back.

Agreed.

You need to add this quote to your signature.... very well put.

Thanks, Im out of space so ill just replace Good Ole Max's. I reworded it a little, i think it works.

Silo, technically protest is only in question when dealing with tthe Iraq war, though it certainly is a step in the wrong direction to outlaw protest regardless of the cause. I think a combination of all available tools is necessary. A message must be sent to the public, public broadcasting and radio are your best bets there, Your message may only reach a small amount of people at first, but if its a message that strikes at the hearts of likeminded, hurting people, they will spread it. Also alternative print press is a good way too reach those willing to listen. Second, dont give up on writting to your congressman or senator or representative. one letter seems futile, thousands dont. Third, protest is a must. Mass organizations, sit-ins, rallies, whatever.

I dont think we have lost, just suffered a blow here or there.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
That being said,how do we fight back?Where do we start?Can we even make a difference?

You bet we can.

Simple.

Bush wanted a "surge"....

We want a "purge".

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
But i do not see any anti nwo or anti NAFTA.Poeple talk online but they do not back up their talk.I'm ready for action but i have no idea how to actually take such action.I know if i go stand out infront of the whitehouse i will accomplish nothing but stares and ridicule from poepel who don't agree or don't believe.

is it up to us to start these protest?How could one organize so many poeple?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Anti NWO/NAFTA - here

I'm happy to back up what I say. Example here - read the last paragraph of my letter to Senator Pat Roberts.

Mass emails... phone calls... pamphlets... flyers... make a website... continue to write to your Congresspeople, and more importantly... hold them accountable.

If standing in front of the W.H. gets you stares... then someone has taken notice of what you're doing/saying.

May I elaborate on my previous post about the "purge"....

Every single voting American citizen has the ability to fix the problems that we now face. There is corruption in all three branches of our Federal Government... all of which sneer in the face of our Constitution. Those in Congress that misrepresent the people... vote them out of office. Vote for impeachment proceedings. Sign petitions for your surrounding area and send it to your district Representative. That's where the purge comes in. If your Congressional Representatives refuse to heed the American people... vote them out of office. Those in office today look at their seat as a seat of power... a "professional" seat of power. Professional meaning, they're in it for the money.

It is up to us, the American populous, to remind those that we elect... they are not in a professional seat of power.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I appreciate you writing your congressmen,but i still have yet to find a organized protest group.

And as far as voting we all know Bush did'nt really win lol.not to mention this..

www.newstarget.com...

I don't know man some days the endless assult on our mind from the news and such just brings me down to much.Today happens to be one of those days.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well said, Infoholic...

I think, after reading and posting on this site for a few years that people get "browbeat" into thinking that the only real action they can take is to argue with each other on these forums. I sometimes wonder just what the value of ATS is. It provides a place for all the "chicken Littles" to run around yelling about the sky falling, but somehow, it never gets around to organizing.

I don't mean to disparage ATS, by any means. I'd miss it like Hell since I found it, but I spend so much time reading all the folks who think the NWO is upon us, the Illuminati is upon us, the Reptilians is upon us... etc. etc. is upon us. Very seldom do I ever see anyone say, "Hey folks, let's organize".

I gave you a star for the depth and bredth of your post. Too bad a large bunch of the folks here would rather argue miniscule, often rediculous (even if possibly real) theories than get out, get a life, get involved, and make a difference.

It is sad that we have become such a couch potato society, imprisoned by our own apathy, and occasional frisson brought about by putting ourselves in the place of the squirrel under the wheels of a speeding truck.

Losing touch with the reality of where, when and how we, apathetically, live is what will eventually do us in. Not, necessarily, some evil, "behind the curtain", bunch of bad guys. I imagine they are there, in some shape or form, but the only way they win is when we sit down and do nothing.

Wasn't it said by someone, possibly Dr. McCoy of Star Trek, "The way for evil to win is for good people to do nothing"?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
More quotes by notable persons about the NWO can be found here. If these elite, such as Woodrow Wilson or Gen. MacArthur wanted us to believe in a New World Order, why would they deem it a threat to us? If they were behind a conspiracy, would it not benefit their conspiracy to have us think the NWO a good entity?

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." --Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England, in 1844.

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."-- Professor of History Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

"We know in the not too distant future, a half dozen corporations are going to control the media. We took this step (merger) to ensure we were one of them"--Time Warner spokesperson.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg

"All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER."--Robert Kennedy, former U.S. Attorney-General, 1967.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the
scenes."-- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within." -- General Douglas MacArthur

[edit on 30-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree the NWO doesn't exist now but it will. Many people of power are pushing for it and I believe in many ways are setting it up. 911 was a start, next will be a terrible loss of life and chaos and fear. Soon many people will cry out for protection, surrendering there freedoms for security. The next phase of government will be like nothing that has ever been seen before. I cant show you this and that and say its the NWO, but it is being implemented and will be established sooner than we think.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Well said, Infoholic...

I think, after reading and posting on this site for a few years that people get "browbeat" into thinking that the only real action they can take is to argue with each other on these forums. I sometimes wonder just what the value of ATS is. It provides a place for all the "chicken Littles" to run around yelling about the sky falling, but somehow, it never gets around to organizing.

I don't mean to disparage ATS, by any means. I'd miss it like Hell since I found it, but I spend so much time reading all the folks who think the NWO is upon us, the Illuminati is upon us, the Reptilians is upon us... etc. etc. is upon us. Very seldom do I ever see anyone say, "Hey folks, let's organize".

I gave you a star for the depth and bredth of your post. Too bad a large bunch of the folks here would rather argue miniscule, often rediculous (even if possibly real) theories than get out, get a life, get involved, and make a difference.

It is sad that we have become such a couch potato society, imprisoned by our own apathy, and occasional frisson brought about by putting ourselves in the place of the squirrel under the wheels of a speeding truck.

Losing touch with the reality of where, when and how we, apathetically, live is what will eventually do us in. Not, necessarily, some evil, "behind the curtain", bunch of bad guys. I imagine they are there, in some shape or form, but the only way they win is when we sit down and do nothing.

Wasn't it said by someone, possibly Dr. McCoy of Star Trek, "The way for evil to win is for good people to do nothing"?

I have said we need to organize many many many times.But it just does not happen.Nothing ever happends its just the same ol same ol

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd agree with you, MH. If there was a NWO, they would have taken over by now and would be a very obvious power structure. And we'd all know who they were. No speculation, but clear names and associations and they'd be proud of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bryd I agree with you about the "NWO" being in control but disagree with the structure not being known. Mind you all this is speculation on my part but here is the way I see the hierarchy playing out.

At the top would be the International Banking Cartels followed by Big Oil. Then would be your mega international Corporations and Giant Pharmaceutical companies. This is where I am not sure where to put most of the next bunch of "entities" but I think that they would include the likes of Monsanto and the Insurance industry. Next on the tree would be the power groups such as the Carlyle group, CFR, PNAC and the like in the States, the Fraser Institute, Atlantic Institute for Market Studies and the like in Canada. Followed by MSM, who's job is to bombard us with the acceptance message.

I haven't included politicians in there because I feel they are interspersed throughout the tree. And I also realize that many members of the power lobby groups belong to the groups and companies above them in the tree.

Here's a few links to the things mentioned above.

Drug Companies

AIMS

Monsanto

Insurance 2004

Insurance 2006

Fraser Institute

I haven't included any American links as I'm sure that most here know who the CFR and the Carlyle group are. I also am not big on the NWO term. As has been mentioned before, it's the same things and the same families that have been involved all along; it's really nothing new. And it's the same goal as before, total control of our daily lives.

Now to Project Silo's query about what we can do and why no-one's doing anything.

I felt the same way awhile ago, kinda "lost in the woods" feeling. I then discovered the Canadian Action Party. They are only a small party but they are trying to let Canadians know what's going on and they are trying to do it in there arena. They gave me a direct link to liked minded people across the country and was a starting point for me.I'm actually thinking about running as a candidate for them in the next Federal Election here.

As why I think it seems like no one is doing anything, there's several reason's. The first would be apathy, which leads back to MSM. They don't give stuff about the SPP, NAU, NAFTA any serious coverage unless there's violent protest's and then it's usually about the mayhem caused by the protester's and not the discussions going on. They have a chance at the upcoming SPP meetings in Quebec. I tried to add a link from an official news source but all I found on the first page of Google was wikipedia. The rest were anti SPP hits. Good example of MSM's lack of coverage.

The second reason would be fear. The ones who do know what is going on could be scared to voice their opinion. How many times have you been laughed at or called crazy for talking to people about this? I've certainly had my share. The ridicule alone would stop most. Some also think that there may be a "police state" coming so speaking up could lead to jail or worse in the future. That would also be a strong deterent to voicing opposite opinions of political and corporate elites.

Another would be the way your reading this, the internet. This tool gives people the chance to get things off their chest without opening themselves to much personal risk. Although the anonymousnes of the internet is a bit misleading most are relatively safe.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Illuminati and NWO doesn't exist.

It's all paranoid drivel.

There is no evidence whatsoever that shows that they exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thread has certainly been an interesting read to say the very least. My question is : Isn't it like saying that it's disinformation to say the government takes part in disinformation, if it doesn't? I can't wrap my head around whether or not the Illuminati and NWO actually exists or not. All I know is that as long as people believe these groups exist and their actions reflect that belief, it doesn't really matter.

Maybe one more question: If these groups, or even fraternal orders like them, don't actually exist, then you also must believe anyone can grow up to be President of the United States. I certainly don't believe that!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
There is no evidence whatsoever that shows that they exist.

Tell it to them.

There's not one shred of evidence to show that "they" don't exist. Until the general populous is given proof positive one way or the other, it's well within our right, and obligation, to question it's existence.

The New World Order is a plan... a plan of a Singular World Government... Control.

The Illuminati are those behind the curtains pulling the strings.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I agree with George H.W. Bush's concept of New World Order.

We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation.

Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace.

An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known.

A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come.

bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

Which part of Bush's NWO that you don't agree with infoholic?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think the point is, he doesn't say anything disagreeable ... it wouldn't serve his greater purpose.

If they have been working on establishing it for a century or more, another decade or so is nothing.

The best way to fight back is to know about it and inform others. How did the word get out about the first revolution? Printing presses and spread of information. Was it looked at silly at first? Most likely ... but what it does is make people aware of the possibility. Then, when something happens that fits in to the 'crazy' things they read, it come back and makes more sense ... then they in turn start to spread the word more.

Communication in any form is the action to be taken at this moment. If you believe most of the politicians and the system is corrupt/broken ... then writing and voting aren't going to work anymore, now is a time to unify as an intelligent, wide-eyed public. It is the only way to go up against them as it is at the moment. If the worst fears are realized, then there will be a time to take up arms ... and brother against brother we have done this before.

I think most of our military aren't mental drones and will defend the people, though, the drones themselves are a scary prospect.

Those who may not agree with it, here is the catch ... if you take an active role against it, spread the word ... you can do one of two things ... prevent it/have people ready for it if it is true/tries to happen ... or it never happens/it is a made up thing and nothing ever happens and you wasted a bit of your time. On the other hand ... if you don't believe it, do nothing, and it is REAL ... then how much worse off will we all be? This is not the same as 'are ufo's real?' or any other type of debatable theory, idea, story, feeling ... this is something that can be quite devastating for quite some time ... including civil wars, global wars, global slavery ... not something to be taken lightly.

I don't say fret over it ... just talk peacefully about it to people you care about, friends, neighbors. Don't run around half-naked screaming in malls and town halls ... but you can print up leaflets, fliers and such and leave them random places ... you don't have to spend a lot of money to do it ... leave a thing in the back that says to reprint and spread the word as well ... leaving that note makes people think about it at least.

I can say, I do see a systematic control of legislation, outside of public wants and polls (NAU, NAFTA superhighway, presidential directive, bills/amendments, etc) ... these things don't look good. Gov't and the secrecy, and secret organizations are more plentiful than ever intended. Civil liberties are at an all-time low. There are a lot of odd coincidences ... that fit into the story, whether you want to believe people like Alex Jones or not ... but, search some stuff on video sites, you can see some of the public that is directly affecting are aware and speaking up about some of it.

I will use communication for as long as it works, or my childhood goal of moving to another country comes to fruition ... I won't forget about you all, and do my work there as well.

No matter what, don't worry, and don't be afraid. Past civilizations have gone through similar ... people have been slaves and stepped on many times in the past ... it never lasts forever. People are stronger in the long run than any tyranny can imagine. 6 billion of us standing together ... they can't kill us all and still have power ... they count on us to submit to them instead of living on our own strengths.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join