It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't exist.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have a theory that the NWO is only a fabricated illusion implemented in your mind by the Illuminati. That's all I think... do you think that I am too close to the truth?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
what? NWO illuminati are one in the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You are correct, Maverickhunter.

Illuminati and NWO does not exist.

Anything that propagates that they exist is nothing but paranoid rubbish.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
lol right.you have proof?

I can provide tons of proof.hell ill let ats do it for me,read other threads,listen to nwo out of the mouths of the elite.Explain nafta to me then.What about id chips.What about my example above?tons more and no ium not getting you links im to lazy atm.Go look yourself.

BTW he said ......I have a theory that the NWO is only a fabricated illusion implemented in your mind by the Illuminati

Wich means he believes in the illuminati.............. so how can you agree with him then say they both don't exist..hrmmm

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I can provide tons of proof.hell ill let ats do it for me,read other threads,listen to nwo out of the mouths of the elite.Explain nafta to me then.What about id chips.

NAFTA, GATT, and those international treaties are designed by international corporate finance in order to undermine the soverignty of nations worldwide. Is it perpetuated by people who want a one world government? No i dont think so, it would cut their profit margins.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I have a theory that the NWO is only a fabricated illusion implemented in your mind by the Illuminati. That's all I think... do you think that I am too close to the truth?

If this is a theory, then do you have any evidence/source to encourage someone to follow suit in the same theory?

Personally, I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

If this is a theory, then do you have any evidence/source to encourage someone to follow suit in the same theory?

Personally, I think you couldn't be further from the truth.

Just because I have a theory it doesn't mean I need followers. I believe the illuminati has spread propaganda to capture minds and spread fear throughout the world. They want to spread fear and opression, and that's why they made Hilary Clinton run for President, and Juliani run for President as well. As for why other people do not chose to follow suit in the same theory, it's their fault if they don't. I have evidence, Bush's lack of intelligence followed by Chaney's bad decision making. Clearly there is a tie between them and the illuminati, as Bush is part of Skull and Bones. We all know this.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

I can provide tons of proof.hell ill let ats do it for me,read other threads,listen to nwo out of the mouths of the elite.Explain nafta to me then.What about id chips.

NAFTA, GATT, and those international treaties are designed by international corporate finance in order to undermine the soverignty of nations worldwide. Is it perpetuated by people who want a one world government? No i dont think so, it would cut their profit margins.

How would it cutt their profit?please explain.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok.... Either I'm completely brain dead, or you are starting to contradict yourself.

You do know what the difference is between the Illuminati and the NWO?

[edit]Removed quote as not to confuse point[/edit]

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How would it cutt their profit?please explain.

Its hard for multi-national corporations to make a profit when no one is purchasing the crap they peddle. If the NWO is pushing for a One World Government with the oppressive force that is said to acompany it, How will profits be made when 99% of us are working for virtually nothing? The reason corporate finance uses NAFTA and GATT the way it does is because it has markets to dump all of those cheaply made products. If the citizens of the world are pushed down to the level of desperation, they cant afford any of those frills that much of the production center of the world is dedicated to.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Its hard for multi-national corporations to make a profit when no one is purchasing the crap they peddle.

It wouldn't be that difficult.

Think about it this way....

[roleplaying]
If I own everything on this planet... every resource...

And I give you a choice...

You say, "I don't like this *crap*, so I'll buy this...."

Did you forget that I own everything? I'll make a profit no matter what you do.

[/roleplaying]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ahh i see,but i guess money wouldnt really matter if you own every single business anyway right?

So money will be about useless anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Quick question to get you to think a bit more....

What is money?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

[roleplaying]
If I own everything on this planet... every resource...

And I give you a choice...

You say, "I don't like this *crap*, so I'll buy this...."

Did you forget that I own everything? I'll make a profit no matter what you do.

[/roleplaying]

The idea i was trying to present is that we as a population will not be able to purchase anything outside our daily food and water. Hell that may be all we work for in the future if such NWO theories are real.

My thinking is why mess with a system that has already given them massive luxury?

[edit on 30-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
lol good question man.hrmmmm just a piece of paper?I cannot recall what proccess has to be done to account for when we print new money.

You got a kicker to your question or are you just trying to drive me crazy?heh

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My thinking is why mess with a system that has already given them massive luxury?

Because the one luxury that they, whomever "they" may be, are lacking is.....

Absolute and total control over you. Without total control, you've still got a choice. They want that choice taken away. Otherwise, there won't be a solid foundation for their Godlike rule.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well the idea of money is based on the old barter system. You know, i build you a fence, you give me a basket of corn muffins, yadda yadda yadda. Its still relatively the same thing. Money is a reward for a service provided.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

.....you just trying to drive me crazy?

I'm just trying to provoke some thought.... on both sides of the fence.

You're right, though. "Money" doesn't mean anything. There's jack squat actual value being the American Dollar. The real value is already held by those in the highest seats of power... the ones behind the curtains. One tentacle of the octopus that reaches to America is the Federal Reserve. It's a system of pretend.

When the NWO thing finally flies... there will be no reason to carry on with the charade of a monetary system.

[hypothetic]"If you want fed... work. If you want water... work. Make me rich!"[/hypothetical]

How will they get rich? It's not a "money" rich... it's a power rich. It's control of each and every single resource that this planet will provide. That's the goal.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well the idea of money is based on the old barter system.

Our idea of money is based on the old barter system. Not those behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes sorry that is what i ment, the civilian currency systems were been based on barter systems. And you do raise a vaild point on the persuit of power, but history has shown that when you push people too close to the grind stone, the people push back. Even if you control all the resources, you need a very strong military force to enforce your rule. You certainly cant kill off all your workers that rebel, it destablizes your population.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join