It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sorry if this has been posted before, didn't find it when searching.

Is this video proof that chemtrails are real? My basic understanding of science and vapor trails, tells me that you can't just turn vapor trails on and off like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WOW all 3 object are around the same area the same time?!!? Do planes do that, all I can think is military planes would be in formation like that.

But the most odd thing about this is, they are both around the same area, but the trail stops at different times, so that kind of goes against some theories about it being how high up the planes are etc. Weird confusing stuff??

Interesting, thanks.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A great example of chemtrails being sprayed
Good find.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I put anybody off with this, but it looks to me like someone [edgarjessop] May have realized another feature of their editing software ...

As for IT being "a great example of chemtrails being sprayed" ...

IF that be the case, then I'd have to say the same takes place in My skies overhead on a daily basis ... usually coming out of Philly, Newark, BWI, etc., the result of jet exhaust heating the surrounding atmosphere/moisture thereby creating Temporary clouds. Condensed trails of Moisture, if you will. The "chemical" content of which would seem to be high in H2O, resultant exhaust components, and That which is in the surrounding general atmospheric vicinity. (?)

... then again, it could also be vaccines to unknown viruses, substances which influence mind control and or fairy dust.

THAT ... or simply Water. (?)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Can you explain how you came to realise it is the result of editing software? As far as i could tell it looked real to me

Having witnessed planes do the same thing myself, i see no reason to discount the video, but thats just for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not so much that I came to realize such, SS ... but moreover the fact that planes do leave exhaust "trails", based upon the atmosphere they are flying through. The density and or how long they linger/last being entirely dependant upon said atmospheric conditions.

The "chemtrails" in this video just seem too pronounced, opaque and or inconsistent with the surrounding background environment. Not to say it's an outright fake ... just my personal thoughts.

The leading "orb" doesn't seem right either, unless of course those chemtrails were being layed down by a UFO or some transparent black project a/c. (?)

:twocents:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
check out the video at MakeTheStand.com...not sure how to post it...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think you are in the one thread here. even though I support their fight against IRS, I fail to see the relevance to chemtrails?

And to the other guy. The 'orb' on the video is another plane that has just turned of the spraying. If you look closer, you will see 3 trails at the start, then one plane turns it off and flies ahead of the other 2 planes. Hence the proof of chemtrails versus vaportrails.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

I'm sorry if I put anybody off with this, but it looks to me like someone [edgarjessop] May have realized another feature of their editing software ...

I am totally surprised by this response. Coming from a moderator, it exhibits a severe lack of understanding of video editing software. If you are suggesting that the video had it's contrast or brightness levels altered, then you could not be further from the truth. The "chemtrails" do in fact seem to be brilliant white, but the clouds remain quite diffused and muted. The only way to alter the "chemtrails" and not affect the rest of the subject matter would be by rotoscoping. I see NO EVIDENCE of that. ( I happen to be highly well versed in this area of expertise.)

The video appears genuine and un-altered to my trained eye. I also lean towards the "orb" is actually another jet.

I realize that many skeptics usually cry fowl with still images as being "photoshopped" it is all together another matter with live moving video.

With all due respect, I invite you to elaborate on your above quote.

Regards....kk

[edit on 29-7-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
wow - one of the best chemtrails vids i have seen
great find!

I would consider myself an amateur chemtrails (or persistent contrail) researcher based in Sydney, Australia and have never seen such vivid and blatant chemtrails. (i am studying the spraying to determine patterns in regards to seasons and UV effects from the sun - with interesting results developing too)

The fact that you have two planes laying down trails NEXT TO EACHOTHER and at the SAME TIME pretty much sqaushes any suggestions that these are made by standard jet liners leaving behind a condensation trail - NO planes would fly that close to eachother EVER - and in the same direction?? come on, think about it.

I have documented pretty much every chemtrail in Sydney over the last twelve months and have learnt that chemtrails look COMPLETELY different to a planes standard contrail.

Contrails dissapate quickly and generally are laid down in a 'double stream' style - that is, like a train track, then quickly merge together and dissapate, with the seperation between the two trails clearly visable to the naked eye.

Chemtrails, and the trails in the clip, look like one solid line to the naked eye and do not dissapate at all - they will actually increase and spread out, with a "dotted" effect often seen along the trail as, in my opinion, the heavier chemicals start falling quicker. this can be clearly seen towards the start of the trail in this clip. (around 30 seconds in, when the filmer goes back down the trail)

i could go on (as you can tell
) but will simply state that this clip is, in my opinon and experience, 100 per cent real and very impressive.

oh and that orb - wow, freaky stuff. NEVER seen that before in that fashion. seems to be moving at exact same speed as the two heads of the chemtrails. very bizzare

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
wow, it gets weirder.. The guy that posted that video, have other chemtrail videos.

I've never seen those smoke rings before

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
wow
smoke rings, now THAT takes it to the next level - HOW the hell would that happen? strange stuff.

as a side note - i was driving home from Sydney today and noticed some spraying out west - i got out my camera when i arrived at Homebush and tried to snap a quick photo (was with friends - didnt wanna freak them out). i seemed to have snapped an orb! pretty excited actually coz i had no idea it was there. will try to work out how to post it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was just about to start screaming NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST!!!!... then i watched the video.. What the hell!! Atmospheric conditions cant change enough to have three planes (in formation) doing contrails at different times surely?

Smoke rings... how they could happen i do not know.

Very strange.. however i still don't buy the chemtrail story.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What was the radar readings on the planes? we need to know their altitude before you call it. Looks like plain old contrails to me but I do spend a lot of time outdoors. 3 planes 3 different altitudes nice video but no mystery.

mikell

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
3 planes 3 different altitudes nice video but no mystery.

mikell

Not meaning to offend at all, but how does that statement make any sense?

If it were standard contrails then the same atmospheric conditions would need to be occuring to all three planes at the exact same time - and you would need to have three planes travelling in the EXACT same direction at once and side-by-side - that just doesnt happen.

Different alttitudes equals different atmospheric conditions and, most importantly, different temperatures. so how could all three contrails look exactly the same if occuring at different alttitudes and temperatures? If one trail was higher up than another then you could see a difference in the contrail thickness due to it being further away (from the ground).

All three CHEMtrails were sprayed at the same alttitude (evident by their identical appearance) and at the exact same time. if you can find me even ONE picture of three standard jets flying in the same direction, parallel to eachother, with two almost on top of eachother, and at the identical speed then i will be surprised.

oh, and beofre someone says "airshow" if this were an airshow display then the formation would be MUCH tighter and more impressive - they wouldn't simply fly in a straightish line.

and also Mikell, how does "3 planes 3 different altitudes" explain the expanding trail? standard contrail dissapate very rapidly.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by srsen]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Smoke rings occur by forcing matieral/smoke through a cone shaped object, creating the little vortexs known as "smoke rings". In this case, it means that there was some kind of "pump" churning out material somewhere on the plane. The rings and the distance between them, you could probably work out the rate at which the pump was turning over..

Also, that "orb" is really just a third plane. I thought it mite be an orb, but i definatly spied a set of wings on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
NBC News: Chemtrails Over California

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great find & I thought i'd throw this page into the mix.

www.lightwatcher.com...

In Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Bases conclusion, the N.A.S. found that the most effective global warming mitigation turned out to be the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft. This preferred mitigation method is designed to create a global atmospheric shield which would increase the planet's albedo (reflectivity) using aerosol compounds of aluminum and barium oxides, and to introduce ozone generating chemicals into the atmosphere.

I believe Chemtrails are real & the only reason they say they don't exist is to keep the enviromental lobby quiet, this is a cost effective measure to stop global warming but without harming the very lucrative airline industry.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Smoke rings occur by forcing matieral/smoke through a cone shaped object, creating the little vortexs known as "smoke rings". In this case, it means that there was some kind of "pump" churning out material somewhere on the plane. The rings and the distance between them, you could probably work out the rate at which the pump was turning over..

You are correct about the cone shaped object, the guts of a jet engine does have a cone shape at the intake and as far as the three planes exibiting different trails, Could it be that each plane just hit thier afterburners at different times. The after burner is like a pump for all intense purpose.

The smoke rings are produced by something called the "Crow instability".

www.sciam.com...

www.extrospection.com...

I also provide this link for jet engine design, notice 99% of all jet engines have cone shaped intakes.

www.centennialofflight.gov...

I dont put it past governments to seed the sky with chemicals but everything has an alternative answer IMO.

Take care

Edit for link

[edit on 30-7-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh dear.

"Do Contrails start/end like this"

Ever seen the Red Arrows display team? They have diesel dispensers that are activated as they do their display, and inject into the jet pipes. Not only do they turn on and off, they also have colour in them too. Makes for pretty displays
I have a photo of a heart that they drew in the sky at this years Royal Air Tattoo

Theres one possible explantion for you.

Heres another,

They are fighters clearing residue out of their tanks prior to hitting a tanker. The general layout seems to suggest one large and two smaller aircraft in formation. Possibly a KC-135 and two F-16's ready to hook up? I'm not sure about the legality of that in the US (its not allowed over land in the UK)

Or how about the possibility that the two jets put their burners on for a few minutes to jack up the speed? There would be an almost instant temperature change around the jet nozzle that could cause the immediate vicinity of the jet pipe causing a vaour trail for as long as the burners were on.

Spraying at height, say between 15 and 20 thousand feet, whatever is put into the air would probably come down 100+ miles away, and thats not allowing for wind shear at height, thermal layers etc. The wind conditions at that height are nothing like what they are on the ground.

There is a reason why crop dusters get down low and dirty, because spraying from height is not going to allow you to hit a target.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join