It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrails?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi guys,

In relation to this thread, i wanted add possible evidence to the chemtrail phenomenon. Now many times whe tend to see these trails, they are in stand alone positions, or in cross formations. When seeing the trails in different formations, it makes me only speculate more and more if the spraying is indeed deliberate, or really just is a result produced naturally by jet engines.

This is a picture i shot 2 months ago, at amsterdam arena, netherlands:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07cedfb828cb.jpg[/atsimg]

These formations are not uncommon in amsterdam, and sometimes these plaines releasing these substances also fly in formation with eachother. It only fuels the idea, that the spraying is deliberate, with a purpose. I am very interested in comments the community has for this picture! note i am new to the ATS boards, this is my first post. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

How would you expect contrails produced by aircraft flying over youpfrom Norway to Spain and from Germany to Ireland to appear?

Can you envisage a way in which a cross pattern of contrail cannot exist - unless there are ony 2 airports in the world?

This site shows you current aircraft flights. It may be of interest

www.radarvirtuel.com...

Note that many of the aircraft willl at some point actually cross the paths of other aircraft. Remarkable! Must be a conspiracy .....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Hi sir,

thanks for your reply! thanks for the website.

However, this website does not display every airplane that is currently airborne.
I have traced my home location on the map, i have looked if there were according to the website, any airplanes near my home. There were none. Next thing i did, was to step outside, and just looked into the sky. Believe it or not, there was a airplane clearly visible, unleashing from his tail the white substance, that i describe as being a chemtrail. The plane flew right over my home, my cityblock. This website maybe displaying commercial flights only. If that is the case, whe can deduct the airplane flying over my home, was not commercial, and has another objective besides transport.

I look forward to your response! thanks again for the website.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is freaky! don't just click on the video, go to the page! You think this guy might know something?
www.youtube.com...

The page says "expect us 7-12-2010" It's written in red like a warning! All over the page!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join