It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really don't know where to put this but was wondering about why I felt evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nobody is going to be able to give you a definite answer because satan, god, all of this are beyond our comprehension.

Doing that stupid stuff could definetly allow SOMETHING to get inside of you though, but nobody will ever be able to tell you yes or no or what it is..

Time for you to start meditating/reading the bible. Religion is good without churches even because its internally healing. (mentally too) good luck with all of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Marijuana is know for "enhancing" certain attributes and senses. Your sense of smell, touch, taste, sight and hearing can all altered and amplified by the effects of pot. These are only physical senses. But also, mental alterations occur such as paranoia and trance-like states in which deep thoughts often occur. Being that you were preforming satanic rituals, maybe subconsciously you didn't agree with such ceremonies and your mind was only confirming these feelings with "evil" thoughts.

What type of evil thoughts were you having? Did you want to go out and kill? Were you thinking of demons? Were your feelings motivated by hate or fear?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
hi

i can give you one piece of advice: think about it. You'll find the answer in the end. Additionally just don't let anyone trigger a panic in you. Because the kind of feeling you have is triggered by stuff like that. Relax cool down. But anyway why did you do the stuff with the pentagram?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
to the op: it's called an anxiety attack

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cannabis is not any genetically stronger now than it has been in the past 100 years and probably much longer. One can still purchase seeds from all the famous strains of the '60's and '70's and if grown out in optimal conditions will be as potent as many "new" strains. I'm sure our ancestos who have been growing the plant for at the very least 10,000 years have been able to obtain optimal growing conditions and grow potent cannabis. I'm sure Thomas Jefferson did. The big thing that happened was Cannabis Indica species appeared in the west and were crossbred with Cannabis Sativa species. This changed the high but things aren't "stronger". The strongest plants have been analyzed at up around 22% THC. So if you have a plant that is only 10% THC injest twice as much and you are at te same THC level.

The psychosis study has been shown to be inconclusive as they were unable to prove if the people were drawn to cannabis as a form of self-medication (this was in Holland where it is legal) or caused the psychosis.

Just for the record as far as how non-toxic cannabis is to the human body, please remember we have built in cannabinoid receptors all throughout our body including the immune system. There has never been a recordedd death from cannabis. About 2000 people a year die from aspirin. If one ever actually freaks out on cannabis just remember, no one has ever died and one will return to normal conciousness eventually.

Nasty pesticides on commercial cannabis are very dangerous. Is the black-market grower going to loose his crop a week out from harvest or nuke it with pesticide and sell it? Unregulated, pesticide-contaminated, black-market cannabis could absolutely be poisonus and cause health problems and possibly psychotic breaks.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by merkaba93]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Some helpful information would be, is this you first time to smoke? How often do you smoke? and what were your reasons for the pentagram thing?
Of course I still probably couldn't give much of an answer for you either way, unless it was you first smoke then I'd say maybe its not for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Saint saint saint. I like your style.

I do not think OP is demon possessed...although you could be. And as for people who cut them selves...they do deserve to bleed...to death. The world is a happier place like that. & no, I do not feel the need to help people who do not have the sense or want to help themselves..they are a curse to good and smart people everywhere.

Welcome to ATS saint...& yes...ATS members do not take lightly to harsh remarks...trust me...I know...and I hate that though...because Im generally a harsh, direct, in your face kind of guy. Oh well...I gotta surpress the urge.

Back to the topic. I'll advise the man...or woman who is feeling evil to stop feeling evil. Hope that helped...if you can't stop feeling evil, you probably are evil...we're not all good you know.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To the guy above me!

I understand your opinion! Though what about people who cut themselves and don't know what the # they have been doing???? (meant metaphorical and practical)

What about that???? Uncosciousness of your behaviour or your being...is it a crime? is it?

I think a great aspect of it is either stupidity or ignorance. But it might be different as well, as it's different for everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about satanic stuff? Because me and my cousin did some stupid stuff, we drew a pentagram on a piece of paper and put our blood on the paper and then we burned it.

Could this have something to do with my initial feeling of evil and how can I reverse it??

Several things . . . first, my post on this thread below has a number of book references regarding casting evil out of one's life. I encourage consideration of at least the first 5-10 before settling on one or two or 3.

It was said on the thread that books are not necessary--which is true . . . but often a safe bet if one is not experienced in the field nor in the care of someopne who is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Answering some of your other questions . . .

1. Yes, the activity you described is PLENTY of a spiritually "legal" opening for satan and friends to be drawn to your life and hang around whether within the walls of your skin or on your shoulder or both.

2. Scholars wiser than in in meanings of root Hebrew words etc. have convincingly written, documented that satan's original being somehow related quite intimately, intensely with a couple of things

(A) music

It's been said that even key parts of the structure of his being were musical instruments--that his body was an instrument . . . I assume this was all before he rebelled against God.

In any case, it's not at all surprising to see so much evil and satanic influences on music.

and

(B) drugs

I don't remember the details on this. But again, there was something early on with satan very integrally related to drugs and his peddling the wrong use of them.

You may or may not have ran onto the research reported in the last 48 hours about marijuana inreasing the odds of users having psychotic breaks, developing full blown schizophrenia by 41% or some such . . . let me see if I can get that link . . .

www.freerepublic.com...

original SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN article source:

www.sciam.com...

Life is a challenge; a test; a boot camp . . .

Anesthetizing one's self from life's discomforts and challenges is not likely to be the best way to succeed in this life nor prepare for the next.

Satan loves to trash folks in various ways . . . it's the only way he can sort of throw sand in God's eyes for getting kicked out of heaven for his rebellion.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Questions for the the OP:

What do you mean when you felt evil?
Did you feel like hurting people?
Do you hear voices?
Do you see anything abnormal when you feel this way?

All these people are saying nothing can come from this blood and pentagram. I say they haven't experienced evil before. You would be surprised what the power of intention can do. Just becuase people are saying that its meaningless doesn't make is so OP. Trust your instinct! If you feel a presence inside of you, definately seek someone who deals with this sort of thing. When it comes down to it, YOU are the only one who can decide whether or not this is real or just something in your head. Either way, you are aware of this happening, which is good. If you just went day by day thinking this is normal, whatever negative energy surrounding you would just get stronger. I feel the OP wouldn't have posted his beliefs if he didn't strongly believe what he was feeling was real. SEEK HELP! This is not something to push aside.

Thanks
and Good luck!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
All these people are saying nothing can come from this blood and pentagram. I say they haven't experienced evil before.

I don't know about that IMA, I think many people here are acknowledging this including me. Plus most of those that think it's something else are being quite civil about other beliefs.

Did you happen to read my first response about what happened when I tried to post?

I too believe there are some pretty evil things out there and it's nothing to laugh at.

One other thing, what happened to the OP? Has he responded in the last few hours?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I see artificial food additives as a worse drug than MJ. That's legal tho...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
About 2 years ago I had a panic attack from smoking cannabis well after

I been suffering from anxiety all my life (I’m 45) smoked my last joint over ten tears ago, that joint gave me the worst panic attack ever had
I’ve learn since then that if your under stress (at the time it happened, I was going thru a divorce) your chances of having an attack are really good and marijuana will directly cause an attack
I don’t know how old you are but if you’re to the point that your anxiety is debilitating you and keeping you from functioning see a Doctor. It’s terrible to live with anxiety and benzodiazepines can help tremendously when going thru an episode
People with this will tell you the worst part of it is the fear of having another panic attack , you’ll even find yourself avoiding the places or situations where you’ve had attacks before
Good luck

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
All these people are saying nothing can come from this blood and pentagram. I say they haven't experienced evil before.

I don't know about that IMA, I think many people here are acknowledging this including me. Plus most of those that think it's something else are being quite civil about other beliefs.
Did you happen to read my first response about what happened when I tried to post?
I too believe there are some pretty evil things out there and it's nothing to laugh at.
One other thing, what happened to the OP? Has he responded in the last few hours?

Your right I didnt read your previous post. That is very weird indeed!
I never had a comp do what you explained before. It does seem to be related to this thread. Creepy!
Anyway, the OP is still MIA!
Where art thou OP?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
****NOTICE****

To avoid further post removals and point reductions, please be aware : Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
****NOTICE****

To avoid further post removals and point reductions, please be aware : Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

I had no idea that telling stories about drug use from the past was against the rules. If I had I never would have posted it. I'll take my warning but sometimes it's difficult to keep track of all the rules as well as how they apply.

I neither promote nor condone drug use and I think what happened to me is a testament as to staying clear of drugs. Furthermore, I in no way romanticized the issue. The problem is that this entire thread revolves around issues related to the OP's former drug use. That being said, the whole thread is regarding the issue.

If I offended anyone with my story I do apologize and also reinforce my stand that taking any illegal drug is dangerous.

Now I'm just going to leave the thread entirely.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For anyone unsure about what is and is not allowed about drug discussion, please see this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I guess what I said didn't endorse it's use. I just got warned for being an a-hole to people seeking advice on satan worship and what not. I understand I should have looked at it how Mr. Rogers would have and told the guy all he needed was a friendly neighbor in a blue sweater that likes to play with trains and give hugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join