It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really don't know where to put this but was wondering about why I felt evil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintnuke
But to answer your question as to why you felt a feeling of evil...well...in a largly christian society, anything with a pentegram is considered evil. It is common knowlege that people were once burnt on a stake for doing what you did, and by knowing that, you felt evil. Doesn't mean you are evil, unless ofcourse you are a murderer, rapist, child mollestor, or like to torture living things.

Thinking similar things.
If you were to read a black grimoire with evil summon spells and notes that talk about how thy shalt be raped and stalked by evil spirits at an unknown time if you read the book without a protection circle, some will get an eerie feeling, some won't.

Just like some people get an eerie or ''evil'' feeling when they're in a spooky house, if the elements are negative, you might get a negative feeling.
(negative being ''dirty / messy / dark / sounds which you do not know of what they are / etc.)

And just like people who suddenly get goosebumps when they listen to the reversed so called "Satanic" version of Stairway to heaven. (Though others claim otherwise, but w/e).

Of course you can always claim that someone DID enter your body and you sensed it's evil, but it just depends whether you believe in it or not
(But since you wondered if you did something Satanic, I'd say you are susceptible to the "Influenced feeling" (feeling influenced by what? by your surroundings / events))

[edit on 27/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well surely you would have had to cut yourself to spill blood on the pentagram? Anyway i'm sure a lot of kids do this sort of thing as a laugh then forget about it with no problems. I think that maybe you had a bad reaction to the weed, it's not uncommon.

I doubt the pentagram thing would have possessed you and I doubt somewhat if it was even 'evil', though I guess that would depend on which way the pentagram was facing and what your true intentions were.

I don't smoke or do any drugs any more. I do suffer from depression and anxiety and also derealization (feeling like im in a dream ).

I think this is more of a psychological problem, which the weed didn't really help at all. It would be good for you to see your doctor/psychologist and tell them about the weed, they won't go crazy about it or anything, they know that most kids have done weed. But they might be able to help you.

If I am being bad, please tell me. I am new to this and would wish not to get banned while still giving my opinion.

Yeah basically just don't call people stupid or tell them their beliefs are 'wrong'. Just put your own opinions or input in and you'll be fine.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I don't smoke or do any drugs any more. I do suffer from depression and anxiety and also derealization (feeling like im in a dream ).

I haven't actually felt dissassociated with reality for about a week, as there is a dry spell going around Minnesota, atleast in St. Cloud. But weed will deffinatly give you that feeling. I personally believe it is due to the fact that reality itself is an illusion, the whole holographic universe theory is real....to me anyhow...and a little shmokie really makes me feel connected to everything...which is why I sometimes will make wild accusations....such as right after Afghanistan was taken over, I knew Iraq was next, and Iran will follow....and Hillary will be our next president.

Depression and anxiety is common these days, I would recommend not going on any anti-depressants or psychotics as they "will" most likely change who you are. Telling a doctor anything about being depressed or anxious will get you these pills easilly, I know from experience. Upon coming off of them I felt like the whole time I was on them was a dream that I wasn't in control of, and eventualy forgot about the 2 month period of being on simply Prozac.
You wan't a way to reverse any such evil feelings you may be having? Intense excersize will seriously do it. Weight lifting for example, is my anti-depressant....and currently my substitute for marijuana.

Doctors will agree with me on that one.

Yeah basically just don't call people stupid or tell them their beliefs are 'wrong'. Just put your own opinions or input in and you'll be fine.

Thank you and that old geezer guy for helping me understand how this board works, as I don't like reading rules or instuctions for that matter, I just like to jump in and do my thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Cannabis these days is a lot stronger than the stuff smoked in the 60's and contains a much higher amount of THC's and other cannaboid chemicals.

There has been a lot of discussion in this country (UK) about the use of cannabis by younger people, and the effects it can have on their still developing brains, as well as the hormonal interactions. It has recently been upgraded from a class c controlled substance to a class b.

Usage can cause (not always) paranoia, psychosis, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, hyperactivity and decreased appetite - all of which are associated with depression and/or bipolar disorder.

I would suggest discontinuing any cannabis usage - if you feel you can't, there's places you can get help - start with your doctor, and take it from there.

[edit on 27/7/2007 by budski]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Cannabis these days is a lot stronger than the stuff smoked in the 60's and contains a much higher amount of THC's and other cannaboid chemicals.

Here goes...I've been waiting to say this....."please provide a link with scientific (NON-biased) information reguarding said quote". I was told that in health class, before I learned of the many different strains of marijuana, each possessing different levels of THC. The exact same stuff has been available on the planet since the dinosaurs roamed around aimlessly seeking a point to their existence(if they cared). However....increase in solar radiation will increase levels of THC in the plant, as THC is created as a result of the suns' rays.

and yes I agree with you on this one:

Usage can cause (not always) paranoia, psychosis, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, hyperactivity and decreased appetite - all of which are associated with depression and/or bipolar disorder.

as some people are too worked up over the fact that they are commiting a crime, and if caught will be incriminated. I was once a very paranoid user, years later I learned that they weren't really after me the whole time, and lightened up a bit. Decreased appetite? More like munchy city. Hyperactivity? More like dissassociative laziness. Anxiety and depression....well....I had that before and after I started smoking. But the high got rid of it all, and there was no low, the high just went away and clear thoughts started to form again. During my four year stint of smoking every day, I can say I did not dream...or atleast remembered my dreams. I been off of it for about a week so far, and have dreamt every time I slept, some of the dreams even reaching lucidity...which is pretty damn fun if you are into flying or havng large groups of females surrounding you with no clothes on.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK, here's a link
www.acde.org...

A lot of the other links are in PDF format, and I can't be bothered with all the fuss of posting them, but if you google "cannabis THC levels" you'll find plenty of information.

Another factor is the widespread usage by cannabis growers of hydroponic growth systems and crossbreeding of types of the drug to produce stronger strains (white widow, ak47 etc etc) these are commonly called "skunk" largely because of the strong smell, but dozens of varieties exist.

It's no longer someone growing a few plants at home now.

Hydroponic systems force growth and increase levels of THC by using high intensity lighting and chemical nutrients.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
changetheclimate.org...
Is one of the many sites stating it as myth.
There are probobly just as many sites stating it as fact. I guess it is all who you want to believe.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

some of the dreams even reaching lucidity...which is pretty damn fun if you are into flying or havng large groups of females surrounding you with no clothes on.

=| I don't really see the fun of having naked women standing around you, if they're not doing anything.. lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Back to the point....

Cug said it best, magically speaking the act of burning the paper broke any "power" the spell potentially had. That being said, simply drawing a pentagram and throwing a few drops of blood on it is virtually meaningless. If something negative could come of it, I'm sure there would be hundreds of stories of stupid children giving it a whirl, (think Bloody Mary, only stupid example I could think of.)

Any symbol can have a positive or negative power associated with it, the Pentacle star or Pentagram is not Satanic in nature at all. I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that the Pentagram has only been associated with Satanism since the work of Anton LaVey, founder of the "Church of Satan," for those not familiar with him.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To the OP,

As a Christian I can tell you that praying can't hurt anything and if you are genuine it won't matter what the cause of your problems, you will be helped.
I don't care what anyone says, messing with the occult in any way is dangerous.

On the other issue of being in a living dream, I think that would correlate directly to the amount of pot you smoked before you quit. Tell me if I'm wrong but you probably feel like you're still high but without the enjoyment part. Am I close? I knew someone that smoked a tremendous amount and even after he quit the side effects continued for him. There are some that can do it and have no problems at all and then there are others that are very sensitive.

Finally, regarding the comments about the Catholic church. Although I'm not Catholic I do know that the number of Priests that have committed sexual improprieties is less than 1%. Many of which became Priests soley because

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am rewriting my post as the one I did write is gone now. I'll try and redo it now and then explain what happened.

As a Christian I can tell you nothing is wrong with praying about this. If you are genuine of heart then you will be helped. IMO dabbling in the occult is very dangerous no matter what you are doing.

As for your dreamlike state, I would say that it directly correlates to the pot you smoked before you quit. It's kind like you are still high but without the enjoyment part, right? I had a friend that experienced this after being an extreme user. Some people can do it and are fine where others are much more sensitive.

Regarding the Catholic comments, although I'm not Catholic I do know that the number of Priests to commit sexual impropriety is less than 1%.

Now, when I finished writing this post the last time, my PC suddenly went berserk. Started scrolling on it's own and every time I would try to control it I would just hear a loud buzz and it would just go back to doing the same thing on it's own. I tried to save a draft so I could shut down and thought I had. This particular thing has never happened before and I've been using computers since 1994. I then shut down and said a prayer. When I came back my draft was gone. However, I decided to rewrite it and here it is.

I know there are many that don't believe in any of this or even God for that matter but I can tell you that I believe something was trying to prohibit me from talking in this thread. Could have just been a glitch (a never before glitch) or something more.

This is JMO based on my belief system. You are all entitled to believe as you wish.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The main thing to remember is that pot raises your seratonin production and in turn gives heightened feelings. the result is raising the feelings you have at that time. Much like a sad person will be more sad when drunk. The same may be true for pot.

As for evil, you should pray to your God and ask for direction for your life. Understand that your thoughts control your life, and if you focus on evil, then your life will follow its grasp.

I have been in similar situations in the past and have counteracted them through positive thought. I have even helped those under "control by forces" they cannot explain. This is a cop out to the subconcious mind.

(sorry my spelling today is horrible.)

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
this one time I was in college and I let this kid smoke *edit* for the first time. He flipped out, passed out, woke up like he was posessed. I had to read the bible to him for an hour for him to come down. Trippy stuff.

I've never had anything of the sort happen to myself...

[edit on 28-7-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe bad commercial cannabis with pesticides on it? Not used to what cannabis does?

The pentagram stuff won't hurt you.

Just for the record cannabis does not "produce" seratonin but it does release more of what you have. So if one isn't producing much seratonin to begin with and one injests cannabis they might release a large amount of stored seratonin and then come down and feel poor until the body can replenish it. One could take L-Trytophan or 5-HTG if they want their body to produce more seratonin as they are both precursors. 5-HTG is a closer precusor to seratonin than L-Tryptophan.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe the reaction you had was due to the marijuana.
Tell you the truth I smoke it, after a certain point you stop getting
paranoid and it just calms you down.
As for the THC now being stronger then the 60's you're absolutely
correct.

"Rosie Boycott, who as editor of the Independent on Sunday campaigned for the legalisation of cannabis, concedes that modern cannabis is very different from that smoked in the 60s and 70s. 'It's got more dangerous with the increase in THC.'
SKUNK is 30 times stronger than 60's cannabis."

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
As for the THC now being stronger then the 60's you're absolutely
correct.

SKUNK is 30 times stronger than 60's cannabis.

Wow.. whoever is getting that highgrade stuff is a lucky person, because i assure you, not all "skunk" here is of Amsterdam quality.. infact, far from it. Most is now contaminated, known as gritweed, which is more than just a health hazard, it can be potentially fatal.

As for the 30x stronger, lol! Nothing like an absurd statistic to make you feel good/bad about yourself.

As for the original poster:

Any evil spirits you may have, negative thought patterns etc, you have the power to rid them. Just drawing a pentagram and burning it etc is not effective in itself unless you both truely believed it would have an effect.. if you believe it worked, it will.. your mind will make it real.

Spirits can not possess you unless you allow them too

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Tell you the truth I smoke it, after a certain point you stop getting
paranoid and it just calms you down.

Haha that's why I enjoy it more when in Holland

[edit on 27/7/2007 by malganis]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You took drugs and had a bad trip. From what you have already written here in this thread you should not be taking any drugs and you should be under professional help.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not that I'm accusing you of this or anything, but an interesting note from today's news:

www.itv.com...

"'Cannabis doubles psychosis risk'"

Have fun reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join