It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many U.F.O's spotted over Southampton . UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i hope this hasn't already been covered i did a search and couldn't find anything.

this is a multiple sighting with great changes of direction..
can anyone throw any light on this short 25 second clip?

original link

Removed 2nd 2 videos due to me wanting to concentrate on the first as its the best in my opinion.

Also if you look at the first light in the picture it seems to be projecting a beam of light on the ground , sweeps the ground and takes off when another object approaches high up in the right of picture. the light sweeper then takes off to the left real fast.

When the two from the right stop to change direction there is a momentary flash also from both objects before they scarper exit stage right.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Im not an expert but i watched the first clip and it seems pretty strange to me.
I live in an area quite famous for u.f.o.sightings but i have only seen one occurance 9 years ago in broad daylight.I carry a camera phone and never see anything.I reckon my town is due but i bet it will be when my batteries dead.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
sry info moved to original post.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hello,

This is my first post. Just watched the above video and not sure what it shows. The beam of light that was mentioned looks identical to car headlights being driven behind a hedge. The lights in the sky are a mystery. Could it be the military holding 'Dog Fight' training? Certainly the lights appear dim at first as if they are aircraft lights, then they intensify as they 'turn to look at the camera' then dim before shooting off in the opposite direction.
BUT the RAF wouldn't be holding dog-fight training at night (which I believe is the time the video was shot).
Certainly odd...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I find that video a bit suss, though have to admit Ive seen it before on this board somewhere
The first two lights going up rise and move like Chinese lanterns, the other lights are curious though.
Why is the video in B&W?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i believe it is black and white because it was taken from CCTV footage off a building.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
nice footage to be honest. not the best quality but for speed it's good.

i wondered when chorlton woud show up and start his "chinese lantern" theory again.

chorlton, of all the recent vidoes you've seen they all seem to fall in to your "chinese lantern" theory. i definately dont see it here mate. sorry.

i do see what looks like car headlights in the first few frames but is that the light of the object that comes from the bottom right?

hmmmmm......good one this one.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I really dont think the lanterns can change directions that sharply and take off at that speed surely they would just blow in the wind.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i must admit if these lights are as far away as they appear then their speed is quite high, however it doesn't rule out fast jets. The black & white issue is a bit odd too. But if from CCTV then that's explained. Whatever it is, if real, is under some sort of control.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Definately not lanterns this time, it look like these objects have weight in them and those moves are something else. Really like this one but as to it's authenticity i don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
here is the original thread about this which has been fairly active today ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
READ what I said
I said the first two lights look like Chinese lanterns, take a look at Google and some of the videos for proof
THEN I said the last two looked strange
Have you considered the video might have been doctored to add the last lights in?

I would also point you to a report from one of the UK UFO agencies that said thet they expected over 70% of UK UFO sightings this year to be Chinese Lanterns

Ill see if I can find that report but I was looking at it last night from Google

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi all,

Ive seen this video here on ATS some time ago, im sure that in the "Original" video though that no light was shown behind the hedge or on the ground however i may be wrong....

I do agree that this excellent footage however im sure that in the original post some time ago, it was concluded that this may, in fact be several aircraft that are in a holding pattern (landing lights) with the video speeded up a little.

great vid though

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chroot
Hi all,

Ive seen this video here on ATS some time ago, im sure that in the "Original" video though that no light was shown behind the hedge or on the ground however i may be wrong....

I do agree that this excellent footage however im sure that in the original post some time ago, it was concluded that this may, in fact be several aircraft that are in a holding pattern (landing lights) with the video speeded up a little.

great vid though

Looking at the vid it would seem as if it was taped off of a video screen of some sort.
Look at around 00.18 when one light goes off to the left, there is another light appearing in the middle at the same time at exacty the same speed>

Its also mentioned somewhere that this was from a security camera. But near the end of the clip the camera moves.
Theres something dodgy here

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I would also point you to a report from one of the UK UFO agencies that said thet they expected over 70% of UK UFO sightings this year to be Chinese Lanterns

Ill see if I can find that report but I was looking at it last night from Google

Why do you bother Chorlton? Don't think you are decieving anyone here, because you certainly are not decieving me. There is no point of you fighting against the truth, because its something beyond your control. Join the fun, and stop being an elite footrest.

The MoD etc have to say that the UFOs aren't real. If they said they were, then it would show they are not doing their job of protecting our airspace, which is obviously what they are supposed to be doing 24/7..

Luckily for me i have witnessed several UFO's materializing right before my eyes, so i know first hand that they are real and they are here right now.

4 weeks ago i had never seen one, but 2 weeks ago i saw one with my best friend whilst sitting in a field, and then last night i saw 4 appearing within the space of about 10 minutes.

The recent spike of sightings IMO shows that something big is about to go down.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Luckily for me i have witnessed several UFO's materializing right before my eyes, so i know first hand that they are real and they are here right now.

Errrr right..... yes.....sure. Err did you get any pics of it or talk to any of them

4 weeks ago i had never seen one, but 2 weeks ago i saw one with my best friend whilst sitting in a field, and then last night i saw 4 appearing within the space of about 10 minutes.

Errr yes ........OK.......sure thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Although Chorlton does throw the lantern theory around a lot i must defend him in original post he said the first 2 looked like them ..( they ascend at same rate , the both fly in same direction and same speed.)

i even posted this originaly then removed coz didnt want negative views on my own post .

He then go's onto say but the approaching lights from right are strange, this is also what i have been focusing on .

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Although Chorlton does throw the lantern theory around a lot i must defend him

I put him on ignore
I say look at each case without preconcieved ideas, and with an open mind, and you should find the truth. People who try and explain away every instance of ufos with some set answer is just worthless imo. Its clear they ignore any sign of extraterrestrial, and always have an mundane explanation no matter how bizzare. Its just like J. Allen Hynek explaining every sighting as swampgas and mass hallucination no matter what the circumstance. I ignore these types, as they contribute nothing but negativity and close-mindedness which gets us no where.

As for this video, it looks to be filmed off a tv screen. I think one forum member had it dead on in saying that its speed up video of ordinary planes.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

I agree, something big is going to go down, and it is only a matter of time before some undeniable evidence will be captured. I give it 5 years tops untill disclosure becomes irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Errrr right..... yes.....sure. Err did you get any pics of it or talk to any of them

Do you have anything of merit to contribute or do you always waste your time making generic statements, that to formulate, require the brain capacity of an insect?

Errr yes ........OK.......sure thing.

Fair enough, we'll go with a no on that one then

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join